PDA

View Full Version : Is Taz going to wrestle in TNA?

Jordan
07-10-2009, 01:20 PM
I would think it could be great... but honestly, he's fat and sucked in WWE anyway... Anyone know?

HeartBreakMan2k
07-10-2009, 01:25 PM
No, Taz has said countless times his neck is far too messed up and he's too beat up. He's done. They asked him on his facebook if he would do it for X-amount of money, and he maintained the answer is no.

The Pope
07-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Survive If my neck lets me

Nark Order
07-10-2009, 05:57 PM
He's fat, out of shape, hasn't wrestled in almost a decade, and would probably not be entertaining in any way if he were to get into the ring. So yes, he will probably wrestle in TNA.

The Pope
07-10-2009, 06:00 PM
You guys are dumb he's gonna be an anouncer that's what he does now.

The Pope
07-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding

Nark Order
07-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Foley was an announcer when they brought him in and then they made him TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

Savio
07-10-2009, 06:07 PM
lol

Chavo Classic
07-10-2009, 07:08 PM
Foley was an announcer when they brought him in and then they made him TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

Difference is probably that when Taz says he's done; he's done. Foley on the other hand, continues to whore himself and his reputation out.

Testicle
07-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Taz is far too injured to wrestle.

Nark Order
07-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Difference is probably that when Taz says he's done; he's done. Foley on the other hand, continues to whore himself and his reputation out.

Which isn't all that surprising seeing as how he idolizes Terry Funk.

Chavo Classic
07-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Which isn't all that surprising seeing as how he idolizes Terry Funk.

Although I don't think Terry Funk ever said before a retirement match that he wasn't going to come back after and 'whore himself'. The ironing is delicious really.

Fignuts
07-10-2009, 07:41 PM
the ironing?

Chavo Classic
07-10-2009, 07:46 PM
the ironing?

Sorry, I've been hanging with my geeky housemate all day who only likes to communicate using Simpsons or Futurama quotes or references 50% of the time. It's irony, of course.

Vietnamese Crippler
07-10-2009, 08:49 PM
And that ain't not bad.

jascol0140
07-10-2009, 11:12 PM
Yes Taz Is Going To TNA After The Name FTW And Is Set To Debut At Victory Road

DAMN iNATOR
07-10-2009, 11:43 PM
While he may debut at "Victory Road" or whatever their next pay-per-view is called, I'm pretty certain, like others have stated before me, that Taz(z) will have some sort of "important, yet non-wrestling related" role (God, if you're listening, PLEASE fire Don West and put Tazz alongside Mike "TNA" Tenay...at least it would make the "color" commentary somewhat better, although probably not to a huge degree...:-\)

Triple Naitch
07-10-2009, 11:58 PM
Is it necessary to capitalize the first letter of every word?

Fox
07-11-2009, 05:14 AM
I would love to see Taz come into TNA at 100% and have barn-burning, insanely intense matches against the likes of Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and Christopher Daniels.

But that's just not going to happen. The guy is hurt, he's out of shape, and he's carved his niche as a commentator. There's no reason for him to get back in the ring. Foley commentated just long enough to have a cup of coffee; by no means was he really a "commentator."

Chavo Classic
07-11-2009, 07:17 AM
Yes Taz Is Going To TNA After The Name FTW And Is Set To Debut At Victory Road

That Wasn't The Question. Fail

DeathValleyBarry
07-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Personally, I don't think he will. When he says he has no desire to get back in the ring, I'm sure he means just that. But these days, you never know, but i'm leaning toward him not wrestling.

NeanderCarl
07-11-2009, 12:15 PM
He hasn't wrestled in almost a decade

Well... three years.

<div><object width="480" height="381"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x22c21_ons-2006-jerry-the-king-lawler-vs-t_sport&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x22c21_ons-2006-jerry-the-king-lawler-vs-t_sport&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="381" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22c21_ons-2006-jerry-the-king-lawler-vs-t_sport">ONS 2006 - Jerry 'The King' Lawler VS Tazz</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Crizzie">Crizzie</a>. - <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/gb/channel/sport">More professional, college and classic sports videos.</a></i></div>

NeanderCarl
07-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Yeah yeah, you don't have to say it, I obviously already know...

erickman
07-11-2009, 12:29 PM
I would love to see Taz come into TNA at 100% and have barn-burning, insanely intense matches against the likes of Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and Christopher Daniels.

But that's just not going to happen. The guy is hurt, he's out of shape, and he's carved his niche as a commentator. There's no reason for him to get back in the ring. Foley commentated just long enough to have a cup of coffee; by no means was he really a "commentator."

i can see him doing like the king, do 2 or 3 matches a year, if sting and stiener can do it taz can be part time too. what i hope is he replaces west.

The Pope
07-11-2009, 12:34 PM
taz is samoa joe's adviser then their gonna put him as an anouncer.
they aren't firing don west he's close to jarrett or someone so it'll be a 3 man announcing team.

Sovereigntywillpr
07-11-2009, 08:03 PM

You can't get mad at someone for providing for their family and not wanting to stop working at 33... maybe he thought acting would work out better, as well as writing.

He has two kids too send to school and school is more expensive then it was 10 years ago...

I'm sure you'd "whore" your name threw the dirt as long as you could if you were in the business...

Chavo Classic
07-11-2009, 08:17 PM
You can't get mad at someone for providing for their family and not wanting to stop working at 33... maybe he thought acting would work out better, as well as writing.

He has two kids too send to school and school is more expensive then it was 10 years ago...

I'm sure you'd "whore" your name threw the dirt as long as you could if you were in the business...

STFU. Foley has made millions from wrestling and writing. He was one of the top guys in the industry at the industry's BOOM time and was notorious for saving his money. Two of his autobiographies were top sellers and his novels do pretty well too.

Bottom line is that he doesn't need to wrestle.

Further more, I have no problem with him wrestling. He was a very good wrestler in his day, but having to listen to him constantly blowing himself through his first autobiography and then THAT promo before No Way Out 2000, it's hard to watch a man who lived by his so-called integrity go through the motions in TNA for a bit of extra cash - its' agonising. He doesn't need to be there, he shouldn't be there and (he probably knows this more than anyone) he probably doesn't want to be there.

road doggy dogg
07-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Foley is Good.
crossrine

Sixx
07-11-2009, 10:08 PM
http://www.themoggy.com/olympics/internet-couch-hog.jpg

Chavo Classic
07-11-2009, 10:10 PM
http://www.themoggy.com/olympics/internet-couch-hog.jpg

NEW TNA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!

Londoner
07-11-2009, 10:12 PM
NEW TNA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!

:lol:

Mr. Nerfect
07-13-2009, 06:04 AM
I like Mick Foley. I think he's a tremendous entertainer, and the way the storyline was going with Sting, it actually made sense for him to win the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. What didn't make sense was his "heel turn" afterwards.