PDA

View Full Version : Let's play a game...

Nicky Fives
07-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Assume that Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerero were still alive..... Would they still be wrestling? would it be for WWE? TNA? Who would they be feuding with in either case?

I could definately see a Jack Swagger/Benoit feud..... they could have had some great matches..... as for Eddie..... I don't think he would still be wrestling.....

Cool King
07-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Eddie and Chris would still be wrestling for the WWE.

I think Chris would be on Raw now as a heel. I think maybe they would have had a heel turn for him during his ECW Title reign. I think he would be feuding with Kofi Kingston or Evan Bourne.

I think Eddie would still be on SmackDown and a face. I think he'd be in the World Heavyweight Championship picture, possibly feuding with either Edge or CM Punk.

dablackguy
07-19-2009, 04:49 PM
Eddie and Chris would still be wrestling for the WWE.

I think Chris would be on Raw now as a heel. I think maybe they would have had a heel turn for him during his ECW Title reign. I think he would be feuding with Kofi Kingston or Evan Bourne.

I think Eddie would still be on SmackDown and a face. I think he'd be in the World Heavyweight Championship picture, possibly feuding with either Edge or CM Punk.

Sounds about right

Sixx
07-19-2009, 06:34 PM
He would have a kick-ass heel gimmick if he only killed his wife and son, not self.

Rammsteinmad
07-19-2009, 09:24 PM
Nick55555 why don't you think Eddie would still be wrestling?

Gertner
07-20-2009, 12:45 AM
k, I know this is getting get my flammed, but I never got the appeal of Chris Benoit and have always thought he was horribly over-rated like Bret Hart by the IWC.

Once you got past his ring music, the crowd was dead for the vast majority of his matches. People just thought it was cool to say how much they loved Benoit to prove their internet smarkness.
Of the two wrestlers, I'd see Benoit retired by now and Eddie still in the WWE.

Mr. Nerfect
07-20-2009, 03:18 AM
Chris Benoit would have been the first man to have won the WWE Title, ECW Title and World Heavyweight Title, in my opinion. It was obvious he was just about to become ECW Champion before he went nuts, and he would have put over CM Punk tremendously.

Eddie Guerrero is a little harder to predict, because it's been almost four years now. He was just about to become World Heavyweight Champion, I believe, and this was all due to how unbelievably over he was. I want to make a bold statement, and suggest that Eddie would possibly be the top guy for the WWE right now. The WWE couldn't keep Eddie down next to Batista. I think we'd have Eddie mingling it up with John Cena, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton and Chris Benoit on RAW. With Eddie as a bankable top face, Cena might have actually turned heel by now. Face Eddie vs. Heel Cena would have been cash-in-hand.

I'd also suggest that Eddie would have won one of the Money in the Bank Ladder Matches, and then cashed in his title shot at WrestleMania that same night. Because that's how Eddie Guerrero would roll.

Nicky Fives
07-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Nick55555 why don't you think Eddie would still be wrestling?

I don't know.... I just have a hard time seeing someone for him to feud with at the moment... or even in the last year and a bit.... if he were still alive... he'd be 41 right now... and I think he's the kind of guy who would not want to overstay his welcome (i.e. Hogan, Flair, etc.) when he feels like he can't go at it with all that he wants....but that's just my opinion.... I guess we will never know

Nicky Fives
07-20-2009, 08:53 PM
I'd also suggest that Eddie would have won one of the Money in the Bank Ladder Matches, and then cashed in his title shot at WrestleMania that same night. Because that's how Eddie Guerrero would roll.

that makes a lot of sense.... I never thought of that.....definately would have fit his gimmick