PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Jarrett news

taker707
07-18-2009, 08:31 PM
A man claiming to work for TNA called into the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show Wednesday morning to say that Karen Angle and her children were presently living with Jeff Jarrett. The man noted that TNA president Dixie Carter was irate and threatening to fire Jarrett or buy his company stake out as a result of the situation. Bubba tried to call Kurt Angle to confirm this person’s story, but he did not answer his phone.

For what it’s worth, Kurt said during his memorable appearance on The Howard Stern Show back in March that Karen had an affair with a fellow TNA wrestler. Kurt claimed she’d stay out all night and later tell him she was hanging out with friends in the hotel lobby. Kurt said he cheated on her “a couple of times” while they were separated, but felt she slept around to get back at him. Kurt said he didn’t want to reveal the name and seemed to be real awkward about the situation.

Karen filed for divorce from Kurt last September, which was later finalized on October 26, 2008.

Shadow
07-18-2009, 09:02 PM
...and this matters...how again?

Shadow
07-18-2009, 09:03 PM
Shut up taker707

AJHayes
07-18-2009, 09:54 PM
I see that you can copy and paste. Good job.

Shut up taker707

Super V
07-18-2009, 10:26 PM
lol That's pretty fuckin sleazy. I guess Jarrett is over his ex wife.

The Pope
07-18-2009, 10:41 PM
she's dead

Theo Dious
07-18-2009, 11:07 PM
Yeah I now like Jarrett even less than I did five minutes ago.

St. Jimmy
07-18-2009, 11:19 PM
I like him More than I did 5 minutes ago.

Xero
07-18-2009, 11:26 PM
Wow.

legendkillerRKO
07-18-2009, 11:33 PM
King of the Mounting of Karen Angle

Splaya
07-19-2009, 12:05 AM
Wow this is kind of crazy. But I don't consider it reliable till someone credible actually makes light of it.

Like Ryan Clark :shifty:

Dave Youell
07-19-2009, 02:08 AM
King of the Mounting of Karen Angle

LOL!!!

taker707
07-19-2009, 02:16 AM
Yes i got it off front page but i didnt hear it on the Bubba The Love Sponge ShoW Broadcast

SammyG
07-19-2009, 02:34 AM
I guess he was the Chosen one

abec
07-19-2009, 04:00 AM
From kurt angle to jeff jarrett? Thats like going from main event to midcard, she must have low expectations, mine as well hooked up with disco inferno while she's at it.

Impeccable
07-19-2009, 04:32 AM
http://www.thewrestlingfan.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kurtanal.jpg

Londoner
07-19-2009, 05:24 AM
Speaking of kurt angle,anyone seen kurts new look on TNA recently? Saw it last night and was in shock, I must say.

abec
07-19-2009, 09:43 AM
Yeah its nice to see Kurt Couture make the UFC/TNA crossover finally.

FourFifty
07-19-2009, 09:52 AM
With all due respect to Kurt Angle, I hope this is legit. It'll make it easier for Kurt to jump ship when his contract expires.

kareru
07-19-2009, 10:48 AM
With all due respect to Kurt Angle, I hope this is legit. It'll make it easier for Kurt to jump ship when his contract expires.

you mean jump ship to wwe? i really really really doubt that is going to happen

Chavo Classic
07-19-2009, 10:58 AM

Stranger things have happened, and you know Vince would hire anyone back if he knew it would be good for a quick buck. Macho Man excluded

kareru
07-19-2009, 11:01 AM
Stranger things have happened, and you know Vince would hire anyone back if he knew it would be good for a quick buck. Macho Man excluded

im sure vince would love to have kurt angle back but i really dont think that kurt wants to go i think he would rather stay at a company where his ex wife is dating his boss than go back to wwe which says alot about vince , if he is going to jump it will be to roh

Chavo Classic
07-19-2009, 11:13 AM
im sure vince would love to have kurt angle back but i really dont think that kurt wants to go i think he would rather stay at a company where his ex wife is dating his boss than go back to wwe which says alot about vince , if he is going to jump it will be to roh

Kurt is as much a business-man as Vince - if he thinks he could line his pockets with a part-time schedule in the WWE, he probably would. He also has this innate drive to be the best ever, which is both something that nearly killed him and the reason for his greatness.

Although a stint in ROH shouldn't be ruled out. He suits their style and it would be a major coup, even if just for a couple of shows. I'm sure they could pull out the stops to finance an Angle-Danielson mini-feud if the situation presented itself.

kareru
07-19-2009, 11:33 AM
angle vs danielson, that would be fucking awesome i bet they would have some epic matches

FourFifty
07-19-2009, 03:42 PM

Can you explain why not?
Vince has done business with former employees to give them another shot. Employees who talked a lot of crap about him afterwords, and guys who had drug problems. It's all about trying to get the ratings.

Theo Dious
07-19-2009, 04:17 PM
I don't doubt for a moment that Kurt will be welcomed back to WWE if he wants to go. I'd also love to see what Kurt would do with the current versions of Edge, Jeff Hardy, Jericho, and Orton.

Theo Dious
07-19-2009, 04:20 PM
I mean seriously, look who Vince has rehired in the past... Hall and Nash, who jumped to WWE and led the angle that turned WCW into viable competition... fuck, he hired Eric Bischoff, who did his best to flush the WWF down the toilet. I really think if Kurt can show he isn't pill-dependent anymore, there's no reason he won't be welcomed back.

Also, the man needs to win a god damn Royal Rumble.

Theo Dious
07-19-2009, 04:20 PM
im sure vince would love to have kurt angle back but i really dont think that kurt wants to go i think he would rather stay at a company where his ex wife is dating his boss than go back to wwe which says alot about vince

You're an idiot.

kareru
07-19-2009, 04:32 PM
im sure bret hart would love to go back to wwe too

ministrychick77
07-19-2009, 05:02 PM
eh. if they're fucking i dont care. if anything, karen's there to watch jeff's girls while he's away. plus since karen has kids, they can all play together.

but honestly, i just dont care.

Chavo Classic
07-19-2009, 05:08 PM

Two very different people, motives and situations right there.

Theo Dious
07-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Two very different people, motives and situations right there.

Hmm, let's see.

One of those two men decided to seek his continuing fortune in an environment that was more conducive to what he felt he wanted and needed at the time, regardless of what those wants and needs may have been.

The other considers Vince McMahon responsible for the greatest humiliation known to man, and at the very least harbors resentment over the circumstances surrounding the death of his brother.

Clearly these situations are entirely comparable, CC, and you obviously need to review the facts of the cases.

Volare
07-19-2009, 05:38 PM
Here's the quick facts, 1 is here now...and 1 retired 9 years ago. Do the math.

Theo Dious
07-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Here's the quick facts, 1 is here now...and 1 retired 9 years ago. Do the math.

Your equation is missing the following: one is physically able to perform as a professional wrestler, the other is not.

Skippord
07-19-2009, 07:59 PM
that Jeff Jarrett is hooking up with the whole Angle family

FourFifty
07-19-2009, 08:29 PM

It would take a bit more than a STROKE of luck to get him back in.
But seriously, the guy is not capable of wrestling. He has far too many health issues, and cannot return to wrestling.
God, you need to do your homework.

Stealth-Icon
07-19-2009, 08:44 PM
I have never been the biggest JJ fan, but just by him doing Karen Angle I like him 4% more now. She is a dirty, dirty little girl and could be one wild ride.

KYR
07-19-2009, 11:21 PM
I reckon it's just another fucking Angle.

:shifty:

Stealth-Icon
07-19-2009, 11:29 PM
I reckon it's just another fucking Angle.

RMFAO:rofl::lol::y:

:shifty:

kareru
07-19-2009, 11:33 PM
karen doesn't fit the 'jj' initial set that the jarrett family have going

Impeccable
07-20-2009, 09:36 AM
karen doesn't fit the 'jj' initial set that the jarrett family have going

Ooooooookay?

kareru
07-20-2009, 10:05 AM
Ooooooookay?

Jeff Jarrett
Jerry Jarrett - dad
Jerry Jarrett Jr - brother
Jason Jarrett - brother
Jennifer Jarrett - sister
Jill Jarrett - wife (deceased)
Joslyn Jarrett - daughter
Jaclyn Jarrett - daughter
Jeryn Jarrett - daughter

double j runs in the family

Xero
07-20-2009, 02:00 PM
Apparently he wasn't at the PPV at all (first time ever) and is taking "personal time". Looks like he's in trouble.

The Pope
07-20-2009, 02:10 PM
I think he was taking personal time with Karen in the personal bedroom

taker707
07-20-2009, 03:52 PM
its all probably a storyline . That would fit TNA . Think about it they have been building MEM total control Now Jarrett takes a leave and rumors are angle is making a move for creative control of the company . I bet Jarrett comes back in 3 months as the conquering hero .

Hanso Amore
07-20-2009, 04:30 PM
Dixie Carter is a pretty smart business woman...she probably realizes he is a drain on the show, and now is doing unprofessional practices (dating and employees ex wife) and this could cause major workplace problems, and wants to ditch him as a partner.

Impeccable
07-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Jeff Jarrett
Jerry Jarrett - dad
Jason Jarrett - brother
Jeryn Jarrett - daughter

I got it thanks, but fail to see what it has got to do with anything.

Ol Dirty Dastard
07-20-2009, 05:03 PM
Meh, worse things have happened in wrestling.

kareru
07-20-2009, 06:05 PM
I got it thanks, but fail to see what it has got to do with anything.

you see if karen and jeff got wed then she would be 'kj' instead of 'jj'
i fail to see how i can put it in simpler terms

kareru
07-20-2009, 06:13 PM
i think the next few weeks of tna are going to make some great viewing

Juan
07-20-2009, 06:56 PM
source: www.f4wonline.com

It would appear that there is something to the anonymous TNA employee's claims on last Wednesday's episode of Bubba the Love Sponge's satellite show that Karen Angle and her children were living together with Jeff Jarrett. It is now coming out that TNA president Dixie Carter ordered Jarrett to go home as soon as she found out about the person's claims, which has been described publicly as him agreeing to take a leave of absence.

At Saturday night's TNA house show in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Kurt Angle was telling people that he is going to end up with the booking control of the company that Jarrett had and that he won't sign a new contract with TNA if Jarrett remains in power. No one really know how things will transpire from this point. Angle's contract with TNA is set to expire in September and he has not yet agreed to a new one.

Jarrett was booked in segments on last night's pay-per-view that were either tweaked or removed. The direction of the booking for last night's show was planned before all of this stuff went down, as is television for the next few weeks. However, everything involving Jarrett will obviously have to be tweaked and/or removed as he was slated to further his program with Eric Young at this week's slate of television tapings.

For the most part, the wrestlers are more sympathetic to Kurt Angle on the matter, aside from those who have close ties with Jarrett.

TNA personnel are playing the tape from Wednesday's episode of Bubba over and over in hopes of figuring out the person who disguised his voice and started this messy situation. Before the mystery person in question went on the air, he or she asked for Bubba to disguise his voice with some sort of distorted audio. Bubba did, so there is probably no way of telling who it was that called in.

Xero
07-20-2009, 07:18 PM
Someone unscrambled the DDP stalker promos and it was revealed that Vince did them. This will eventually get out.

And Angle taking over booking? That sounds bad. I know there's nothing to it, but it almost sounds like this is all a set up for Angle to go back to WWE.

erickman
07-20-2009, 07:47 PM
Someone unscrambled the DDP stalker promos and it was revealed that Vince did them. This will eventually get out.

And Angle taking over booking? That sounds bad. I know there's nothing to it, but it almost sounds like this is all a set up for Angle to go back to WWE.

yea i am with you i do not want angle booking. if cornet takes over that would be good.

Theo Dious
07-20-2009, 11:04 PM
I don't know, something about Kurt having the book appeals to me in some way.

Theo Dious
07-20-2009, 11:05 PM
There is something about this that won't let me get the word "work" out of my head. Probably because TNA IS the lineal heir to WCW.

taker707
07-21-2009, 01:10 AM
its probably all storyline but angle taking over booking may be good who knows

Impeccable
07-21-2009, 02:15 AM
you see if karen and jeff got wed then she would be 'kj' instead of 'jj'
i fail to see how i can put it in simpler terms

Again, I got it. I know my alphabet and I can see the pattern, thanks. But what does Karen Angle not having the first initial of J actually have to do with the news story? Or TNA? Or even wrestling?

KYR
07-21-2009, 02:28 AM
source: www.f4wonline.com (http://www.f4wonline.com)

Due to backlash from the IWRC (in particular some bloke by the name of 'kareru') TNA has announced that Karen Angle has officially changed her name to 'Jaren'. TNA see this as a positive move in character and storyline development and hopes this will alleviate any confusion among the IWRC (in particular some bloke by the name of 'kareru').

Dave Youell
07-21-2009, 04:04 AM
Am I the only one who think's this is an awesome choice for Jeff, I mean, look at Karen, she's smoking hawt, screw Kurt

Impeccable
07-21-2009, 04:08 AM
Am I the only one who think's this is an awesome choice for Jeff, I mean, look at Karen, she's smoking hawt, screw Kurt

No, I think Jarrett's the winner here.

Sixx
07-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Karen, I understand, but why taking the kids, too?

Dave Youell
07-21-2009, 06:00 AM
Karen, I understand, but why taking the kids, too?

Because he's not a asshole?

Impeccable
07-21-2009, 08:53 AM
If it's all true, they could make it into a huge angle for TNA

The Mackem
07-21-2009, 09:42 AM
Jeff Jarrett
Jerry Jarrett - dad
Jason Jarrett - brother
Jeryn Jarrett - daughter

Not only that but Double J has taken a KA from the Angle family

Kurt Angle
Karen Angle
Kyra Angle
Kody Angle

Actually what if the kids take on their step father's name that means that.

1) Kurt Angle has lost his KA family to the JJ family
2) Jeff Jarrett's first family are JJ's, while his second family are KJ's. The next letter in the alphabet!! Watch out for his third family being LJ's.

Man, you can't script this stuff. I want to see this feud in TNA right now.

Dave Youell
07-21-2009, 09:44 AM
Clearly JJ Dillion needs to get invovled with all this

Dave Youell
07-21-2009, 09:45 AM
And Ford

http://www.a2z4cars.co.uk/images/ford%20ka.jpg

Phenomenal 1
07-22-2009, 08:47 PM
Here is the bottomline basic facts and concepts that I as a fan and enthusiast, not expert.....of pro wrestling and sports entertainment could pull out of all the bullshit , rants, and raves out of this information and this is how I view the situation and what are the relevant pieces of information to discuss regarding Jarrett/Angle and TNA in this whole mess:

1. Jeff Jarrett is NOT the owner/boss of TNA...Jarrett simply has a vested share in the company that his daddy paid for, not him...

2. The only thing Jarrett is in charge of and has control over is creative and the booking of the wrestlers...Dixie Carter and her family has the majority stock and interest control in the company.

3. Something, not confirmed or stated by TNA or any of their personnel is obviously going on that is causing uproar in the front office and behind the scenes with Jeff Jarrett. Whether Karen Angle is sleeping with him or is living with him is irrelevant at this point as it can't be confirmed.

4. Jarrett is gone from the company in complete totality for the moment, regardless of the reason. Jarrett was not at the Victory Road PPV nor was he at IMPACT Tapings this week and nor has he been in the TNA offices over the last 10 days.

5. Whatever the reasons for the Leave of Absence are, it was given at the discretion of one person and one person only...Dixie Carter, who is the Owner and Day to Day Operator of TNA's Front offices. She obviously felt that the situation merited Jarrett leaving and that his prescense at the current moment is what they call "bad for business" for the company.

6. If Dixie Carter wanted to, she could buy Jarrett's minute, and I mean it is minute stake in the company out...if Jarrett refuses to sell, the Board of Directors for the shareholders of TNA could use a majority ruling vote to buy him out and get him out....is it possible...more than likely...

7. Kurt Angle will not and would not be given the booking control. If Carter is as smart as a business woman as she presents herself to be, she would not make the same mistake as the asshole idiots in WCW did which was give the wrestlers creative control in their contracts or make them the booker. Unless she wants to get bought out by Vince down the road just like Turner and the WCW did.

8. Someone mentioned that it would be an unlikely situation that WWE would hire Kurt Angle back...why the hell would they not. Vince is all about second chances if you look at history. Jake Roberts has numerous incidents over the past where he worked for the company drunk/stoned...they released him in 1991, only to hire him back 5 years later. The Ultimate Warrior held Vince up for money to do the SummerSlam PPV in 1992...and reportadely Vince paid him upwards of $500K to do that one show, then fired his ass on the spot....Years later he hired him back even after this...If Vince and Kurt could come to agreeable terms and conditions that would benefit both Kurt and the WWE....then you would see Kurt Angle back on WWE programming.

The whole situation and rumors reek of someone's retardness and half truths. If Kurt Angle is unhappy with his current contract and sitiuation with TNA, then he will work that out with TNA Management and do what Kurt feels he has to do for his best interest....Given his track record of injuries and proness to injuries...I don't see him having alot of solid years left in him and Kurt maybe has a couple of good years left in him so this is probably his final run whether its with TNA or WWE...

Jarrett and his situation is the unkown...whatever happens just happens...the situation and the circumstances are just going to hav eto unfold...in all likelyhoood, his days of being the booker in TNA are probably over and his future role in the company, if any is pretty uncertain it seems...Regardless of the outcome, TNA will continue to remain strong in my opinion and continue to improve as each year that passes their product becomes stronger and stronger and I enjoy watching it on the same par level as WWE now as well..

I hope for Jarrett's sake, he didn't sink the final nail in the coffin in his long list of fuckups and wrong association scenarios in the past, because if he did, that will be his lasting legacy in the business of pro wrestling, as I don't think anyone would pick him up if he gets pushed out of TNA...at 42 years of age, he doesn't have any marketibility as a long term solution for any wrestling company and doesn't draw an appeal from the fans as a wrestler anymore in my opinion...

Mr. Nerfect
07-23-2009, 10:29 AM
I'm not going to speculate too much on personal lives, but there are two ways I'd like to see this go:

1) Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett decide to be professionals about this, and TNA turns this into a hot angle with Eric Young turning out to be the caller. It adds fuel to the heat between Young and Jarrett, and can eventually build to that third Angle/Jarrett match you know they want to do.

An on-screen war between Angle and Jarrett for control of TNA could be good stuff, as long as TNA keeps it simple (even though I know they won't).

2) Kurt Angle gets pissed off, and when his contract expires, he goes back to the WWE for more money (after maybe working a few shows with ROH), and brings his glory back to the WWE.

The Jayman
07-23-2009, 03:02 PM
I'm not going to speculate too much on personal lives, but there are two ways I'd like to see this go:

1) Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett decide to be professionals about this, and TNA turns this into a hot angle with Eric Young turning out to be the caller. It adds fuel to the heat between Young and Jarrett, and can eventually build to that third Angle/Jarrett match you know they want to do.

An on-screen war between Angle and Jarrett for control of TNA could be good stuff, as long as TNA keeps it simple (even though I know they won't).

2) Kurt Angle gets pissed off, and when his contract expires, he goes back to the WWE for more money (after maybe working a few shows with ROH), and brings his glory back to the WWE.

3) Karen becomes Jarretts manager and that leads to a "Love Her or Leave Her" match in the six sides of steel match between jarrett/angle

erickman
07-23-2009, 03:12 PM
4 jeff goes to the wwe and becomes raw gm like bischoff

Sovereigntywillpr
07-23-2009, 11:08 PM
eh. if they're fucking i dont care. if anything, karen's there to watch jeff's girls while he's away. plus since karen has kids, they can all play together.

but honestly, i just dont care.

ministrychick77, you're so sweet yet you're so naive, it's cute. You're a dreamer aren't ya...

taker707
07-24-2009, 01:49 AM
for those that dont know jeff is 30% owner of TNA while Panda Energy is 70% owner . The Carter Family owns Panda Energy . Dixie is the Daughter of Robert Carter . He is the 70% owner . Dixie is just President . Jeff is actually Head of creative and the Vice-President of TNA.

Shadow
07-24-2009, 02:10 AM
I DID IT! I DID IT FOR THE ANGLE!

kareru
07-24-2009, 06:21 AM
for those that dont know jeff is 30% owner of TNA while Panda Energy is 70% owner . The Carter Family owns Panda Energy . Dixie is the Daughter of Robert Carter . He is the 70% owner . Dixie is just President . Jeff is actually Head of creative and the Vice-President of TNA.

well for the period he is on leave, vince russo is now in charge of creative,

now the fun bit is guessing what crazy madcap match ups he can concoct

Volare
07-24-2009, 09:22 AM
Naked Velvet Sky on a pole match. I doubt anyone would disagree.

kareru
07-24-2009, 09:27 AM
Naked Velvet Sky on a pole match. I don't anyone would disagree.

if that happened i would forgive vince russo for all of his past gimick fails

would she be dancing on the pole or sitting on it?

kareru
07-24-2009, 09:33 AM
or angelina love in a teeny weeny bikini match

http://www.wrestlingnewsdesk.com/WND/images/stories/galleries/angelica2/AL%202.jpg