PDA

View Full Version : I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

RoXer
08-04-2009, 05:57 PM
I had no idea they were making this into a movie. I got about half way through the book before putting it down. All of my friends were going on about it so I had to see what was so special about it. It was okay but it really frustrated me somewhere. Like everyone seemed like A Real Asshole and they would be the type of person I would hate in real life.

The book is basically a bunch of ABT *True Stories* all lumped into one and told from different perspectives. I started to hate it about half way through and put it down but maybe some of you would be into it, I dunno. It's the most recent book I've read in the past year and I was...well...not "excited" that they were making a movie but I just found it odd and was like "hey I was reading that".

RoXer
08-04-2009, 05:58 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rnKDPN00yBo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rnKDPN00yBo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Nicky Fives
08-04-2009, 06:03 PM
FUCKING RIGHT!!!!! I heard that he planned on making a movie about his stories, but never thought it would actually happen, Tucke Max is a true legend... lol.... can't wait to see it

thedamndest
08-04-2009, 07:26 PM
They may not serve beer, but they will definitely serve this movie.

HeartBreakMan2k
08-04-2009, 09:01 PM
Yeah, I've posted on his forums forever since I met him a while back (a buddy of mine went to Duke with him and used to party with him etc) and he's been doing updates ever since he started shopping around the idea. He along with a couple other guys have been working INCREDIBLY hard on it, and have come up with a pretty ingenious marketing campaign. So far the test screenings have been very positive.

Very excited.

Inadequacy
08-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Wow.

None of those jokes were funny.

Innovator
09-25-2009, 12:24 PM
Movies coming out today, pretty pumped to see it

Kris P Lettus
09-29-2009, 06:15 PM
Forrest Griffin is supposedly in this..