PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch Superstars tonight?

Gertner
08-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Mike Knox is the best big man by far in the WWE. If the stupid WWE wasn't PG Knox would be tremendous. The guy can wrestle cruiserweights and the heavy's and not look out of place either way.

Ol Dirty Dastard
08-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Power of the beard

mike adamle
08-06-2009, 10:53 PM
I think that was his best singles match so far.

Gertner
08-06-2009, 11:00 PM
His match with Matt Hardy on ECW was pretty damn solid as well. He really sells a hurracanrana well.

Skippord
08-06-2009, 11:27 PM
potbelly Knox

also I love Mike Knox

DAMN iNATOR
08-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Only thing that was really awful about that match was when J.R. made the terrible joke about Knox being built like a Fort...I was like, SERIOUSLY? :wtf::nono: Other than that though I'd say Knox/Rey and both other matches tonight made for one of the best Superstars shows yet.:y:

4 knuckles up
08-07-2009, 06:41 AM
You watched Superstars too? I thought I was the only one!
So this is what it feels like... When doves cry!

Mr. Nerfect
08-07-2009, 07:15 AM
You can tell that Mike Knox is the best big man by his stuff on SmackDown!. What I think separates Knox from other big men, is that he has got the mind of a smaller worker. He knows how to mesh with them, rather than clash, and he understands that he can't always work his match. The Fatal 4-Way you'll see on SmackDown! tomorrow has him getting right in there with the spots.

I don't know whether he got suspended, or whether Michael Hayes just didn't know what to do with him -- but I think he'll have support now. The guy just fits, and can work pretty decently. Give him time, and I think he will earn success.

Anybody Thrilla
08-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Does he still have his super sweet theme?

RatedGSuperstar
08-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Does he still have his super sweet theme?

Yep. I was worried they would change it since he hasn't been on TV much until the past couple weeks or so, but it's the same theme. Hard to believe he went from being in the Raw Elimination Chamber at No Way Out to barely being seen for the past few months, but at least it looks like he's getting involved in the IC title picture.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7iXchJjNCmE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7iXchJjNCmE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Perfect big man music.

Jordan
08-07-2009, 02:11 PM
I am big fan of Mike Knox, I'd like to see him destroy some top guys like Jeff Hardy, or Cena.

Gertner
08-07-2009, 06:50 PM
Everything about him screams awesome: his theme, tron, finisher, look. Could you imagine if he could cut a promo. He'd be incredible.

Mr. Nerfect
08-08-2009, 12:06 AM
He reminds me of Kane right now -- the big man who has a firm place putting over other more urgent talent to push.

Skippord
08-08-2009, 02:07 AM
Captain CaveKnox