PDA

View Full Version : Who should turn face/heel?

Mr. C
08-27-2009, 06:45 PM
Who should turn at some point in the future?

I suggest Batista should turn heel upon his return and build up to a rematch with John Cena at WrestleMania next year. His shtick is old, as a character. He’s extremely stale at this point. He’s really just a guy who people cheer for. I feel like a guy his size is a heel. Every face on the rise could use a guy like Batista to put them over. Really, I’m not sure how much more he has to offer at this point.

screech
08-27-2009, 06:48 PM
Batista would need to have a character before it could be considered stale.

RVDmark
08-27-2009, 07:03 PM
I would really like to see Edge as a face, he's a very good heel, but I'm bored of it now. Bring back Kazoo loving Edge.

Think you mght be on to something turning Bats heel too.

Godfather4Life
08-27-2009, 08:02 PM
how bout they just make cena a jobber and stop having him in every main event at least batista gets hurt so he cant be in every main event. bump more guys up look how great cm punk is doing.

Nicky Fives
08-27-2009, 08:02 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:..... that was a good one..... I say reunite E&C by turning Edge face or Christian heel (either works for me, but would rather see Edge turn), but that's prolly a dream at this point...

XCaliber
08-27-2009, 08:24 PM
Even though there very slim to none chance of it happening I think either Cena or Batista should go heel. We all know Edge & DiBiase will be given faces down the road. so they need to balance things out more. Sure Michaels would also be a welcome change but there's no way he'd do it even though he's such a hipocrite. I'd even welcome Taker becoming a heel again and perhaps have a BOD reunion that would be cool. As for face turns there really aren't any I can think of other than The Hart Dynasty but there the only true decent tag team on SD right now.

D Mac
08-27-2009, 08:32 PM
I bet Orton will become a face sometime next year.

Sixx
08-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Hornswoggle monster heel.

The Jayman
08-28-2009, 09:04 AM
I bet Orton will become a face sometime next year.

:y::y:

The Pope
08-28-2009, 11:48 AM
John Cena's character was stale 2 years ago

TheZman
08-28-2009, 12:50 PM
John Cena's character was stale 2 years ago

John Cena needs to disappear, a heel turn wouldn't be enough.

The Pope
08-28-2009, 01:23 PM
Yes The Zman with a weird avatar

johnsmagic
08-28-2009, 01:30 PM
i would really like to see a heel HHH , HBK or undertaker i know we are not gonna see it soon coz there merchandise sellls through the roof but still

owenbrown
08-28-2009, 01:35 PM
Batista can't let go of his Game Genie long enough to go heel :shifty:

The Pope
08-28-2009, 01:37 PM
i want to see a real babyface push like john morrison.

The Jayman
08-28-2009, 01:39 PM
i know some will disagree but I would like to see Miz turn face.

The Pope
08-28-2009, 01:42 PM
i don't like the miz

The Jayman
08-28-2009, 01:45 PM
i don't like the miz

i don't either but maybe a face push would change that. I didn't like Morrison at first but now I mark out for him

The Pope
08-28-2009, 01:50 PM
well, i guess they can try

thedamndest
08-28-2009, 01:52 PM
Heel HHH/Cena - new Two Man Power Trip, but this time with both World Titles. Book it.

Hanso Amore
08-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Heel JR

The Pope
08-28-2009, 01:54 PM
Heel batista

CSL
08-28-2009, 01:57 PM
Cena will be a beast as a heel. His promos if/when he does will be great

The Pope
08-28-2009, 02:00 PM
babyface Orton

Supreme Olajuwon
08-28-2009, 02:01 PM
I don't think they should turn anybody for a while. They just turned Carlito and Matt Hardy, and the turns for CM Punk and Mark Henry are still relatively fresh.

But if they do turn anyone it should be Batista.

Mr. C
08-28-2009, 03:00 PM
John Cena needs to turn heel with the reasoning that the fans turned on him, just like The Rock did. It’s effective that the fans feel responsible for what happened, and The Rock was able to vent his frustration through his character in 2003, which made the people cheer him, even though he was a heel.

Cena kicks off RAW and talks about all the reactions he’s been getting, saying how committed he is to the fans and WWE. Cena makes sure the fans understand the ramifications of booing him and says he doesn’t care.

Match #3

After that match, footage is shown of Cena’s promo.

Backstage, Cena is shown in his locker room talking on his phone and ripping on the crowd.

Match #5: Santino Marella vs. The Miz
After a few minutes of wrestling, Cena hits the ring and attacks Marella. Cena then hits Marella with the FU and waits while Marella gets to his feet. As soon as Marella is up, Cena drills him with another FU. Over at the announcers’ booth, Jerry Lawler stands up and gets up on the apron and in the ring. Cena slaps Lawler across the face and hits him with an FU. Cena throws Lawler to the floor and whips him into the steps. Cena then takes the steps and levels Lawler with them, causing the King to bleed. Agents come down and try to get Cena to calm down, but he ends up punching one out before the show goes to a commercial.

Sixx
08-28-2009, 03:06 PM
John Cena needs to turn heel with the reasoning that the fans turned on him, just like The Rock did. It’s effective that the fans feel responsible for what happened, and The Rock was able to vent his frustration through his character in 2003, which made the people cheer him, even though he was a heel.

Cena kicks off RAW and talks about all the reactions he’s been getting, saying how committed he is to the fans and WWE. Cena makes sure the fans understand the ramifications of booing him and says he doesn’t care.

Match #3

Backstage, Cena is shown in his locker room talking on his phone and ripping on the crowd.

After a few minutes of wrestling, Cena hits the ring and attacks Marella. Cena then hits Marella with the FU and waits while Marella gets to his feet. As soon as Marella is up, Cena drills him with another FU. Over at the announcers’ booth, Jerry Lawler stands up and gets up on the apron and in the ring. Cena slaps Lawler across the face and hits him with an FU. Cena throws Lawler to the floor and whips him into the steps. Cena then takes the steps and levels Lawler with them, causing the King to bleed. Agents come down and try to get Cena to calm down, but he ends up punching one out before the show goes to a commercial.

I want Cena heel if he can't be gone, but that was stupid.

Anyway we all know Cena won't turn because of the merchandise.

Mr. C
08-28-2009, 05:02 PM
I want Cena heel if he can't be gone, but that was stupid.

Explain how, please.

Sixx
08-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Explain how, please.

No.

Afterlife
08-28-2009, 07:28 PM

:lol:

Hornswoggle monster heel.

Been saying this since he was Vince's "son".

Cena will be a beast as a heel. His promos if/when he does will be great

That WOULD be a change.

Match #3

No. I've said it before and I"ll say it again: Cena needs to go heel by claiming to be a face. The way Vince uses him, he's forced to play "the good guy" even when the arena is booing him straight to Hell. So Cena's character needs to go a little delusional, and start talking about how he can defeat anyone, anytime, anywhere, because the WWE Universe is behind him.

Very slowly Cena starts to cheat, pulling tights, ref bumps; but when the crowd starts to boo him for it, he doesn't notice. At his first title match, be it defense or challenge, he uses a weapon to win; the crowd shits on him for it, but he reacts as if they love him.

He never turns on the fans; he simply continues to claim that he does what he does because the fans want him to win. He basically uses them as a scapegoat, to justify his actions. He rubs it in that he wins because they want him to -- and never once acknowledges that the crowd is booing instead of cheering. He will piss more people off and they will scream at him louder if he's acting like he doesn't hear it -- that's what happened during the year of ONS2, and they really should use that to their advantage.

TheZman
08-28-2009, 08:00 PM
Yes The Zman with a weird avatar

My avatar is The Z Man.

TheZman
08-28-2009, 08:02 PM
i don't like the miz

For some reason whenever he comes out I decide it's time to take a piss, wash my hands and get a sandwich and hope he's off the tv when I come back.

Mr. Nerfect
08-28-2009, 08:15 PM
I think Chavo Guerrero could use a face turn. I think Chavo has had his credibility a bit damaged as a heel, and the guy just has a sympathetic size to him. Chavo prefers to be a heel, but I think a face turn would give him a better chance at shaking out of the current rut his character is stuck in.

Triple H, John Cena, Batista, Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker have all been faces for so long. A heel turn for one of them would be more than welcome. I always prefer Big Show as a face, too, even though he still has legs on his partnership with Chris Jericho. On paper, a face turn for The Hart Dynasty would also make sense, but I'm just not feeling that right now.

Dolph Ziggler could one day make a great face, but I don't think we need to see him turn just yet.

johnsmagic
08-29-2009, 12:35 PM
the undertaker has heel would be fantastic but it will never work coz the fans cheer him to much

screech
08-29-2009, 12:45 PM
the undertaker has heel would be fantastic but it will never work coz the fans cheer him to much

Taker's been a heel, and he's not really around often enough to make it work.

screech
08-29-2009, 12:48 PM
I'd like to see Orton and Trips "switch sides." Trips is so much better as a heel, and Orton could use a good face run.

Why not turn the group face instead of just Ted when the movie premieres? It could be good.

Stickman
08-29-2009, 12:59 PM
HBK

D Mac
08-29-2009, 01:01 PM
Heel JR

I believe they tried that once and it didn't work out that well.

D Mac
08-29-2009, 01:02 PM
Remember when Goldberg turned heel in WCW and joined "New Blood" or whatever it was? That was a disaster.

Jannettyzilla
08-29-2009, 01:20 PM
As has been said, the biggest shakeup needs to come at the top. Orton/HHH/Cena flipping. I would love if Cena and HHH became heels and Orton had to earn fan respect with the assistance of someone established (I recommend Christian).

As far as others go, I always loved face Big Show, but other than those few, I think they've got people pretty much where they need to be right now.

Afterlife
08-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Not that I totally support this, but I've always wondered what Heel Rey and Heel Jeff would bring to the shows.