PDA

View Full Version : Factions

Wolfpack423
08-31-2009, 06:14 PM
What factions from history were your favorites/least favorites? I'll list five of each.

Favorite:
1. nWo Wolfpack- Sting, Macho Man Randy Savage, Kevin Nash, Lex Luger, Konnan tied with nWo-Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall
2. The Corporation- Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, The Rock, Chyna, Ken Shamrock, Kane, Test, The Big Bossman
3. The Hart Foundation-Bret Hart, Owen Hart, British Bulldog, Brian Pillman, Jim Neidhart
4. The Nation of Domination-The Rock, Owen Hart, D-Lo Brown, Mark Henry, The Godfather-I liked them better than the DX Army, the Rock was my favorite from 1998 til 2004 when he retired.
5. Evolution-Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista, Ric Flair-I only liked it when it was the four of them, but they were a phenomenal group and in my opinion Orton's best time period, HHH was the man, Batista was getting on the map and Flair was an awesome manager.

I couldn't decide what inception of the Four Horsemen to place, but I think I will go with Ric Flair, Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Arn Anderson and well I hated him but Steve McMichael. That's my honorable mention.

Least Favorite:
1. The Spirit Squad- Kenny, Johnny, Mitch, Nicky, Mikey- I'm reliving the Titantron in my head
2. The Right To Censor-Steven Richards, Val Venis, Ivory, Bull Buchanan, The Goodfather- I only liked Val Venis
3. bWo- Stevie Richards, Hollywood Nova, Da Blue Guy-I know alot of people like them, but I just have never been a fan of any of the wrestlers in the group
4. Misfits In Action-General Rection, Corporal Cajun, Lieutenan Loco, Major Stash, AWOL, and well I liked Major Gunns, but not enough haha.
5. Creative Control- Vince Russo, Ed Ferrara(Oklahoma), Jeff Jarrett(though I think he is a good wrestler), Shane(who was portrayed by Vincent-the ultimate jobber in WCW), Patrick and Gerald(The Harris Brothers), La Parka, and Curt Hennig(another wrestler I like but tarnished in this crap), and Jeremy Borash-a sign of things to come taking shots at WWE, however, would be behind the scenes in TNA, except for Curt Hennig.

thedamndest
08-31-2009, 06:18 PM
You couldn't decide which Horseman group to list so you went with none?

Skippord
08-31-2009, 06:26 PM
I feel like the NWO Elite didn't live up to it's name...at all

XCaliber
08-31-2009, 06:42 PM
Favorites:
nWo
The Hart Foundation
Evolution
Nation of Domination
4 Horsemen
The Ministry
Team Angle
Million Dollar Corporation
The Radicalz
D-Generation X

Least Favorites:
The Cabinet
King's Court
JOB Squad
Human Oddities
FBI
Heenan Family
X-Factor
The Union
Right To Censor
The Corporation

Cool King
08-31-2009, 06:44 PM
2. The Right To Censor-Steven Richards, Val Venis, Ivory, Bull Buchanan, The Goodfather- I only liked Val Venis

Right To Censor were amazing. I loved them.

Boondock Saint
08-31-2009, 07:01 PM
The Corporation ftw

TGR
08-31-2009, 07:38 PM
Note: I got into wrestling around 1996ish and those before that time, though perhaps classics, did not influence my childhood psyche at all. I may like T4H, but I go back to childhood marking-out days when I think of...

1. The Ministry of Darkness
2. D-Generation X
3. Right to Censor
4. The Brood (Both the Old and the New)
5. The Oddities

Indifferent Clox
08-31-2009, 08:13 PM
Legacy
Rega's new stable
The Embassy
Sweet and Sour INC>

Nicky Fives
08-31-2009, 08:41 PM
The Ministry was awesome..... so was DX in its hey-day (with no HBK)
I loved The Brood as well
Triple Threat was cool in ECW

srnrew
08-31-2009, 09:16 PM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/d/dangerousalliance/01.jpg

Hardly mentioned, but still the best ^^^^^^^

The Dangerous Alliance, everyone practically a hall of famer.

Executioner
08-31-2009, 10:17 PM
1. Four Horsemen (Flair, Anderson, Blanchard, Windham)
2. The Ministry / Corporate Ministry, not so much the later but still a big fan for the theme used. The First Mash-up theme IIRC
3. Hart Foundation
4. Evolution
5. Sweet & Sour Inc.

Honorable Entry: Degeneration-X

Seth82
09-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Here's my top five favorites in no particular order

1.The Dangerous Alliance
2.The Original 4 Horsemen (Flair, Tully, Arn, Ole, and JJ)
3.The Triple Threat
4.nWo Wolfpack
5.The Varsity Club

Least Favorite:
1.Paul Jones Army
2.nWo 2000
3.Sheik Adnan El-Kaissey's Army
4.The Ministry of Darkness
5.Gary Hart's J-Tex Corporation

The Jayman
09-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Favs:
nWo
nWo Wolfpac
Evolution
The Ministry
The 4 Horseman (AA, Flair, Tully, JJ, and Ole)
D-X (HHH, Outlaws, Xpac, Chyna)
Hart Foundation

Least Favs:
WCW/ECW Alliance (2001)
The Union
The Corporation
Spirit Squad
Nation of Domination
The Oddities
The New Brood
bWo
J.O.B. Squad

Sixx
09-01-2009, 02:04 PM
5. Evolution-Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista, Ric Flair-I only liked it when it was the four of them, but they were a phenomenal group and in my opinion Orton's best time period, HHH was the man, Batista was getting on the map and Flair was an awesome manager.

I hated the way they interfered in the matches. It was Ric Flair putting his leg through the ropes and going into convulsions with ref checking on him (looked like it at least) and Batista coming from behind and powerbombing whoever Trips was losing to.

XCaliber
09-01-2009, 03:56 PM
If I'm not mistaken Demolition was briefly a trio so I would include them as one of my favorites for sure then.