PDA

View Full Version : Walking Tall

Shaggy
04-04-2004, 08:54 PM
Alright I just went and saw this movie along with a few others and I thought that this was pretty good. I thought this movie was pretty well done. It had some great acting in it. Johnny Knoxville was the best one in the movie. I havnt seen the original Walking Tall but for a remake this was pretty good. The only problem was that it was too short. Just when it started to get really good it turned out that it was over. On my movie rating scale I would give it a 7.5/10

Dragon
04-04-2004, 10:54 PM
Yeah, I thought it was pretty good, even though it seemed too rushed. They could have told us a little bit about Rock's characters knee injury or whatever, why his father was against guns, and other things.

DS
04-04-2004, 11:22 PM
The length is really what got it. He's suppose to reform this whole city and it takes 2 seconds for him to win the election to be sheriff. I hope the DVD is extended.

Shaggy
04-05-2004, 09:21 AM
Yea I was hoping they were gonna show him run for sheriff or something of that sort besides what they did show. Hopefully when the DVD comes out like you said DS that it will be alot longer.