PDA

View Full Version : Bodyguard for CM Punk?

Juan
09-21-2009, 05:44 AM
The creative team has been pushing to give CM Punk a bodyguard. Ezekiel Jackson had been rumored for the role, but the feeling is that working on ECW is the better place to develop him. Another option is Festus. The angle would be that Punk either got him off of his medication to make him normal, or that he is feeding him pills to control him.

Credit: Pwinsider.com

Dave Youell
09-21-2009, 06:18 AM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I like the idea, but Festus is not that man.

Makes sense with the Taker fued that he'd want protection

Xerzes
09-21-2009, 06:24 AM
Not Festus! Is Jesse still on Smackdown?

No, but Slam Master J is! And by that I mean Jesse dressed like a black guy stereotype and following Cryme Tyme around like a puppy.

Also I'd be okay with Festus getting this role. Despite appearances, he's still young and he's decent in the ring. Built properly, I think he'd do well.

Londoner
09-21-2009, 07:31 AM
Make knox his body guard maybe? He ain't doing much else.

Dave Youell
09-21-2009, 07:53 AM
Kane?

Mr. Nerfect
09-21-2009, 07:57 AM
The idea sounds cheesy and cliche at first, but with Festus I think it could work with Michael Hayes and CM Punk's input. They just need to make sure they don't make Punk a hypocrite himself. If he's using pills to control Festus, then they'll need to try and make it as scientific as possible, and have Punk do it to "prove a point."

"You're all slave to your medication, just like Festus. Why aren't you cheering him? He's just like all of you now."

But that makes Festus really sympathetic. It's not like he'd be a heel under his own choice. Granted, that makes a face turn easier, but it'd just be messy. Unless Festus then decided under his own will power to take the pills, or whatever. The scenario where he takes him off the pills works. It "saves" Festus, which is more to Punk's natural character, and it allows Festus to actively become a heel and basically support Punk's cause.

This is also good for Slam Master J. If they acknowledge his past with Festus, then he can step up as a character, and feud with Festus, and maybe even have a few matches with CM Punk. I'm not saying Jesse Gordy should be the World Heavyweight Champion, or anything, but the fans might get behind him after a somewhat competitive showing with CM Punk, where he is fighting for his friend's honour. Although, does that make Jesse pro-pills? That's where you have to be careful.

I still like the idea of Kaval (Low Ki) being brought in as a bodyguard for Punk. He wouldn't be the tradition big man guard, but I don't think Punk fits traditional. He's the first CM Punk, and not the next Shawn Michaels. Kaval being brought in as a martial arts master and long-time friend of Punk's -- who has the discipline to avoid poisoning his body -- could really work. Kaval's got the sort of kicks that could make him believable as a hired gun for Punk.

Punk as World Heavyweight Champion while Kaval serves as Intercontinental Champion could be really cool. Hell, they could even have a brief reign as Unified WWE Tag Team Champions and really get their heat going. Punk with three belts would get the fans really pissed off. Maybe even throw in Curt Hawkins to their little posse as a follower of Punk's. A sheep to Punk's shepperd. There are better uses for Hawkins, though.

But Punk is also fine solo. He does have such good heat at the moment that he could really help develop either a young or new talent, though.

Mr. Nerfect
09-21-2009, 07:58 AM
And yes, Festus is young, great at playing a character, and does have more ring skills than a lot of guys his size do have. Just give him a last name (weren't he and Jesse going to be "The Daltons" for a while?), and he should be right.

Londoner
09-21-2009, 07:59 AM
I do not want festus being punks bodyguard. Hell fuckin no.

The Jayman
09-21-2009, 08:44 AM
Kane?

somehow I see this as being the logical answer. Since Punk is feuding with Taker it only makes since to bring in Kane as the bodyguard. It will give Kane a little push while keeping him heel. Plus Kane has nothing else to do since Khali is getting knees.

Afterlife
09-21-2009, 08:49 AM
I am for virtually anything that is pro-Festus.

Nicky Fives
09-21-2009, 09:20 AM
The idea sounds cheesy and cliche at first, but with Festus I think it could work with Michael Hayes and CM Punk's input. They just need to make sure they don't make Punk a hypocrite himself. If he's using pills to control Festus, then they'll need to try and make it as scientific as possible, and have Punk do it to "prove a point."

"You're all slave to your medication, just like Festus. Why aren't you cheering him? He's just like all of you now."

But that makes Festus really sympathetic. It's not like he'd be a heel under his own choice. Granted, that makes a face turn easier, but it'd just be messy. Unless Festus then decided under his own will power to take the pills, or whatever. The scenario where he takes him off the pills works. It "saves" Festus, which is more to Punk's natural character, and it allows Festus to actively become a heel and basically support Punk's cause.

This is also good for Slam Master J. If they acknowledge his past with Festus, then he can step up as a character, and feud with Festus, and maybe even have a few matches with CM Punk. I'm not saying Jesse Gordy should be the World Heavyweight Champion, or anything, but the fans might get behind him after a somewhat competitive showing with CM Punk, where he is fighting for his friend's honour. Although, does that make Jesse pro-pills? That's where you have to be careful.

I still like the idea of Kaval (Low Ki) being brought in as a bodyguard for Punk. He wouldn't be the tradition big man guard, but I don't think Punk fits traditional. He's the first CM Punk, and not the next Shawn Michaels. Kaval being brought in as a martial arts master and long-time friend of Punk's -- who has the discipline to avoid poisoning his body -- could really work. Kaval's got the sort of kicks that could make him believable as a hired gun for Punk.

Punk as World Heavyweight Champion while Kaval serves as Intercontinental Champion could be really cool. Hell, they could even have a brief reign as Unified WWE Tag Team Champions and really get their heat going. Punk with three belts would get the fans really pissed off. Maybe even throw in Curt Hawkins to their little posse as a follower of Punk's. A sheep to Punk's shepperd. There are better uses for Hawkins, though.

But Punk is also fine solo. He does have such good heat at the moment that he could really help develop either a young or new talent, though.

everything you said makes perfect sense....... too bad the writers never go with 'perfect sense' :(

Innovator
09-21-2009, 09:25 AM
I love me some Ki, but he's not a bodyguard

wwe2222
09-21-2009, 10:37 AM
Hmm. I kind of like this idea for Punk. Not sure why but I do.

Mr. Nerfect
09-21-2009, 11:06 AM
I love me some Ki, but he's not a bodyguard

Hmm, "bodyguard" might be the wrong word. I'm thinking like a weapon. A hired dog more than anything. Well, I can imagine him showing up and kicking the living shit out of a confused Undertaker, while CM Punk then holds up the World Heavyweight Title while Kaval just does his intense posing.

Dave Youell
09-21-2009, 11:09 AM
The delicious irony of Punk controlling Festus with prescription medicine sounds great now I think of it

Mr. Nerfect
09-21-2009, 11:14 AM
It's one of those ideas that needs to be done in practice to see whether it works or not. And hey, if it doesn't, he can just GTS Festus to the curb, and talk about how "weak" he was.

Hanso Amore
09-21-2009, 11:18 AM
Surely they must have some other Generic Hosses in FCW.

Lance Hoyt?

What abotu Drew Macintyre?

Xero
09-21-2009, 11:34 AM
Oh God, what if they bring in Sid?

Hanso Amore
09-21-2009, 11:42 AM
Scott Norton

Dave Youell
09-21-2009, 11:56 AM
Oh God, bring in Sid!

Fixed

I love that guy

ClockShot
09-21-2009, 11:59 AM

Lance Hoyt?

Hoyt wouldn't be bad.

Hanso Amore
09-21-2009, 12:02 PM
Lance Rock

CM Punk

Punk Rock

Book it

Xero
09-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Bring back Jesus.

That's Gee-zus, not Hey-Zeus.

AJHayes
09-21-2009, 12:09 PM
Scott Norton

This would bring me great pleasure.

Theo Dious
09-21-2009, 12:10 PM
Oh God, what if they bring in Sid?

That would be the shittiest thing ever.

Theo Dious
09-21-2009, 12:11 PM
Anyways, if we're looking for candidates to bodyguard Punk, go with Mike Knox. It would actually fit into the whole "he likes to beat guys up for no reason" thing.

muffalufagus
09-21-2009, 12:14 PM
Nigel. Make it Nigel!!!

Theo Dious
09-21-2009, 12:16 PM
That would actually work.

Theo Dious
09-21-2009, 12:16 PM
Fuck, bring him and that other ROH guy in as Punk's security or something.

Dave Youell
09-21-2009, 12:18 PM
Nigel doesn't look imposing enough.

This would need to be someone that looks like they could beat Takers ass.

Unless there's more than one bodyguard of course.

thedamndest
09-21-2009, 12:31 PM
A-Train :(

Hanso Amore
09-21-2009, 12:45 PM
Anyone who thinks a non-hoss can be a legit "bodyguard" in the WWE is retarded. They need to be treated as a legit threat. Size can add that dimension. if they are smaller than to be a threat means they are top notch fighters/wrestlers, at whioch point it makes you think "why isnt he just on his own and fighting punk for the title if he is so good"

The Raw Hoss allows the explanation that he can hurt the taker via size and strength, but is too raw to be a champion.

Anybody Thrilla
09-21-2009, 01:08 PM
Did anybody say Batista yet? He'd be awesome in this role.

Anybody Thrilla
09-21-2009, 01:14 PM
Anyways, if we're looking for candidates to bodyguard Punk, go with Mike Knox. It would actually fit into the whole "he likes to beat guys up for no reason" thing.

Knox doesn't look like a 'roid head either, so it works on that level too.

Hanso Amore
09-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Knox's only addiction is Facial Hair

wwe2222
09-21-2009, 01:35 PM
how bout Chyna

Afterlife
09-21-2009, 02:14 PM
Did anybody say Batista yet? He'd be awesome in this role.

As if the whole point of Punk vs. Batista is NOT going to be steroids. That feud will be as easily written as Punk vs. Jeff.

Anybody Thrilla
09-21-2009, 02:15 PM
They wouldn't publicize Batista's sterioid use. Also, the irony of Batista being his bodyguard just screams heel.

Afterlife
09-21-2009, 02:20 PM
They wouldn't publicize Batista's sterioid use. Also, the irony of Batista being his bodyguard just screams heel.

"They" who? CM Punk has no trouble mentioning Jeff's drug problems, his two suspensions, the consequentially missed WrestleMania and other events AND Jeff's recent events, all brought up on SmackDown. So, why, exactly, would CM PUnk not accuse or insinuate that Batista's size came from excessive steroid use during his career as a bodybuilder?

Evil Vito
09-21-2009, 02:55 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Festus as Punk's bodyguard would be great I think. He's a clear case of a guy getting moved to Raw because they thought they'd have something to do with him, but it didn't pan out.

Certainly a better option than Ezekiel Jackson. Jackson might be hella imposing, but he already was a bodyguard once and he seems to have a good thing going on ECW with Regal and Kozlov.</font>

Kami Raki
09-21-2009, 03:40 PM
The creative team has been pushing to give CM Punk a bodyguard. Ezekiel Jackson had been rumored for the role, but the feeling is that working on ECW is the better place to develop him. Another option is Festus. The angle would be that Punk either got him off of his medication to make him normal, or that he is feeding him pills to control him.

Punk doesn't need one.

TheFallenOneX
09-21-2009, 04:38 PM
I dislike the whole bodyguard idea for Punk, but to be honest I don't think this idea was floated because Punk needed to be a credible threat to the Undertaker but to help the Undertaker look more imposing than he actually is. Unfortunatly Taker is old, slow and still hurting which is sad because of the incredible match that he and Shawn put on at WM. Taker's time is almost over I think a clean win over him will really cement Punk's status as a legit champion.

Juan
09-21-2009, 04:40 PM
I don't think Punk NEEDS a bodyguard either, but I don't think it would hurt.

Afterlife
09-21-2009, 04:49 PM
The only thing I don't like is that Festus seems to be under a form of hypnosis. Medication should really have no effect on his condition.

Juan
09-21-2009, 04:50 PM
... and limo's shouldn't fill up with smoke either.

Afterlife
09-21-2009, 04:50 PM
I mean, I like the hypnosis/pavlovian thing. I don't like the idea of pills effecting it.

Anybody Thrilla
09-21-2009, 04:59 PM
"They" who? CM Punk has no trouble mentioning Jeff's drug problems, his two suspensions, the consequentially missed WrestleMania and other events AND Jeff's recent events, all brought up on SmackDown. So, why, exactly, would CM PUnk not accuse or insinuate that Batista's size came from excessive steroid use during his career as a bodybuilder?

I think Batista is more protected by the WWE than Jeff Hardy was. Also, Batista's never been 'publically' shat upon for steroid use. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't seem like something WWE (they) would do.

parkmania
09-21-2009, 05:00 PM
What if Punk gets Festus OFF the pills, instead of keeping him on them the way Jesse did???

Dorkchop
09-21-2009, 05:57 PM
The delicious irony of Punk controlling Festus with prescription medicine sounds great now I think of it

Or they can have Punk get Festus to go off his medication (first they'd have to mention Festus being on medication without it being forced).

All they have to do is show someone giving Festus his medication. Punk sees it, goes on a rant about vices and drugs and somehow in wrestling world Festus listens and with the help of Punk he weans off his medication. Each week he can show more emotion and become a little more "normal". Eventually at a PPV or something (after not being on tv for a week or two tops) he can do some sort of run it. Or at least in the main event of a Smackdown.

WWE would fuck this up, but to make it somewhat realistic he'd have to wean off his medication because you can't really quit real medication cold turkey.

It would be great for Punk's character right now. Festus should get a slightly new look too. Maybe grow some kind of facial hair and wear nice clothes when he's not wrestling.

Dorkchop
09-21-2009, 05:58 PM
What if Punk gets Festus OFF the pills, instead of keeping him on them the way Jesse did???

Didn't see this before I made my post. Great idea we both had.

Anybody Thrilla
09-21-2009, 05:59 PM
Is Festus really that bald or does he shave it? If not, he could use a full head of hair too.

Afterlife
09-21-2009, 06:11 PM
I think Batista is more protected by the WWE than Jeff Hardy was. Also, Batista's never been 'publically' shat upon for steroid use. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't seem like something WWE (they) would do.

But...so what? I don't care if he really uses steroids. He's huge and muscly. That's all they need. Just because Punk accuses someone of something doesn't mean it's true.

pooperscooper
09-21-2009, 06:20 PM
viscera in drag. he so straightedge, he's a drag queen

Anybody Thrilla
09-21-2009, 06:27 PM
But...so what? I don't care if he really uses steroids. He's huge and muscly. That's all they need. Just because Punk accuses someone of something doesn't mean it's true.

Maybe there isn't as much heat on them for steroids since Benoit was a few years ago, but I still don't think that steroids is something they would willingly bring up. I don't think I'm crazy for assuming that.

Afterlife
09-21-2009, 06:59 PM
Maybe there isn't as much heat on them for steroids since Benoit was a few years ago, but I still don't think that steroids is something they would willingly bring up. I don't think I'm crazy for assuming that.

Oh, wow. So don't use the fucking "S-word". Jesus Christ. I'm suggesting it as an insinuation because it's something Punk can't prove, anyway. For fuck's sake. Plus, as I mentioned, you allude to him having used said "performance enhancers" during his body building career.

Does this compute yet?

Mogadishu
09-21-2009, 07:00 PM

Is Chris Masters still in the WWE, or was he released again? (a la Eugene). If he's still there, then perhaps he could get the nod? I realize that he's on the RAW roster, atleast the last time I saw him, but it's not like the WWE are showing a strict adherence to the roster split anyways.

Mike Knox could be another guy.

One name that I thought of, was Matt Morgan! It's just too bad that he's on TNA. I'd love to see Morgan back in the WWE.

Skippord
09-22-2009, 02:47 AM
Mike Knox's beard is clearly the answer

DAMN iNATOR
09-22-2009, 06:54 AM
He doesn't really need a bodyguard, tbh, but if they did go with one, a somewhat reasonable candidate, even though he's not great in the ring, would be Khali, at least I think...maybe Knox, failing that. But still, who's to say it would even last very long? I mean, we had Chavo with Bam Neely as his personal bodyguard for a bit while he was ECW Champion, and before you had a chance to glance sideways at the guy, he was gone.

Overall, pretty crappy idea.

Mr. Nerfect
09-22-2009, 07:06 AM

Lance Hoyt?

Vance Archer would actually be really good in the role. He's got the look of a security guy. And he doesn't completely dwarf Punk. I know Punk is not a big guy for professional wrestler standards, but so far in his career, size hasn't been a big factor for him. Getting a guy who completely out-classes Punk in size is a bit ridiculous, I think.

Someone around the 280lbs mark would be good.

But it's funny you brought up Drew McIntyre. I like the idea of McIntyre's sort of kayfabe past of being trained by Dave Taylor being brought up. They could bring up Punk's training with The Blue Bloods (which Matt Striker has acknowledged on ECW), and sort of pass off Punk and McIntyre as guys with a "shared past." Nigel McGuinness would also fit this role.

The more I think about it, the more I'm curious (Note: Not in complete support of) a faction based around CM Punk. You could have Punk, McGuinness, McIntyre and one of the other suggested names. Whether that be Vance Archer, Festus or Ezekiel Jackson (who now has William Regal as a kayfabe mentor).

Mr. Nerfect
09-22-2009, 07:11 AM
Anyone who thinks a non-hoss can be a legit "bodyguard" in the WWE is retarded. They need to be treated as a legit threat. Size can add that dimension. if they are smaller than to be a threat means they are top notch fighters/wrestlers, at whioch point it makes you think "why isnt he just on his own and fighting punk for the title if he is so good"

The Raw Hoss allows the explanation that he can hurt the taker via size and strength, but is too raw to be a champion.

I disagree with this. I think that a smaller bodyguard with the expert wrestler/fighter tag could build intrigue to the eventual break-up between Punk and said "bodyguard." For example, if it was Kaval as Punk's hit-man, then when Punk loses the World Heavyweight Title, he can slap Kaval or something, which leads to Kaval kicking his head off. There is a feud between the two away from the title, that won't be mucked up by the big man/small man dynamic.

As for explaining the relationship? That is where things can get interesting, because it is something that is a bit out of the ordinary. A smaller guy could be doing it for money, out of some past debt to Punk, or because he actually believes in Punk's message. Take Paul Burchill for instance -- his character is not all that interested in championships. He just likes to hurt people. That sort of mentality could explain why someone could latch onto the World Heavyweight Champion without neccessarily wanting to kick their head off themselves.

I mean, why do Ezekiel Jackson and Vladimir Kozlov want to work for Regal? I guess they feel there is a lot they can learn from him. But given their size and power, they'd have to feel like they could potentially take down Regal at any given point if they wanted to. The whole concept of a "bodyguard" in wrestling is sort of contrary to the "everyone is out for themselves" rule.

Skippord
09-22-2009, 07:15 AM
I choose to believe that Kozlov and Regal are gay lovers and Zeke is their gimp

Mr. Nerfect
09-22-2009, 07:22 AM
Yeah, third post -- sorry. But Festus is a good choice the more I think about it. Especially given that he's probably the guy most hurting for it. Mike Knox, Ezekiel Jackson, etc. all have current roles to play. You just have Festus traded back to SmackDown!, or just have his contract expire or something.

As Dorkchop said, you show Slam Master J asking Festus if he took his medication. Maybe even have Slam Master & Festus team up to a remixed version of Biscuits & Gravy to face The Hart Dynasty and trade a few wins with them. CM Punk makes a remark about how Festus should not be on the medication, and Slam Master says that he has known Festus for a long time, and he knows what is best for his friend.

Eventually Festus does drop the medication, and talks about how great he feels -- despite obviously being a psychopath. And yeah, a change of look would do him wonders. If he shaves his hair (because I think he is going bald), and does lose the country hick vibe.

Mr. Nerfect
09-22-2009, 07:22 AM
I choose to believe that Kozlov and Regal are gay lovers and Zeke is their gimp

Zeke on a Leash.

Skippord
09-22-2009, 07:32 AM
Vince Russo would book that

Mr. Nerfect
09-22-2009, 07:48 AM
Vince Russo would book that

Zeke on a Leash on a Pole.

Skippord
09-22-2009, 07:49 AM
that just sounds like hanging an African American to me

Bill Watts would book it

Mr. Nerfect
09-22-2009, 07:55 AM
If TNA signs Bill Watts, I expect Booker T to lose the TNA Tag Team Title pretty quickly.

Skippord
09-22-2009, 08:01 AM
Dr. Death Steve Williams would be TNA champion immediately

Mr. Nerfect
09-22-2009, 09:20 AM
He and his cancer would hold the World Tag Team belts. Too awful?

Afterlife
09-22-2009, 10:55 AM
Yeah, third post -- sorry. But Festus is a good choice the more I think about it. Especially given that he's probably the guy most hurting for it. Mike Knox, Ezekiel Jackson, etc. all have current roles to play. You just have Festus traded back to SmackDown!, or just have his contract expire or something.

As Dorkchop said, you show Slam Master J asking Festus if he took his medication. Maybe even have Slam Master & Festus team up to a remixed version of Biscuits & Gravy to face The Hart Dynasty and trade a few wins with them. CM Punk makes a remark about how Festus should not be on the medication, and Slam Master says that he has known Festus for a long time, and he knows what is best for his friend.

Eventually Festus does drop the medication, and talks about how great he feels -- despite obviously being a psychopath. And yeah, a change of look would do him wonders. If he shaves his hair (because I think he is going bald), and does lose the country hick vibe.

I reiterate, medication should not effect a pavlovian response to and from a transient state.

Droford
09-22-2009, 12:27 PM
Kung FuNaki should be Punk's bodyguard.

parkmania
09-22-2009, 05:54 PM
I reiterate, medication should not effect a pavlovian response to and from a transient state.

However, medication CAN cause a susceptibility to conditioning.

Jannettyzilla
09-22-2009, 07:12 PM

However, professional wrestling scripts are fictional and aren't hindered by this. Wearing a red mask should not effect one's ability to shoot fire from their hands, nor should dressing in a black hat and duster effect one's ability to create purple light and smoke while driving a limo.

Theo Dious
09-22-2009, 08:33 PM
However, professional wrestling scripts are fictional and aren't hindered by this. Wearing a red mask should not effect one's ability to shoot fire from their hands, nor should dressing in a black hat and duster effect one's ability to create purple light and smoke while driving a limo.

Man, you just saved me SO much money on fashion accessories. :y:

Jannettyzilla
09-22-2009, 08:45 PM
Man, you just saved me SO much money on fashion accessories. :y:

You're welcome.

Rollermacka
09-22-2009, 10:40 PM
I disagree with this. I think that a smaller bodyguard with the expert wrestler/fighter tag could build intrigue to the eventual break-up between Punk and said "bodyguard." For example, if it was Kaval as Punk's hit-man, then when Punk loses the World Heavyweight Title, he can slap Kaval or something, which leads to Kaval kicking his head off. There is a feud between the two away from the title, that won't be mucked up by the big man/small man dynamic.

What if instead of a massive man as his bodyguard, why not have punk lead a "straight edge" stable? Kinda like having a couple of generic muscle men and a heavier guy. He can kinda show that you dont have to be roided or drugged up to be a force. Then they can go against Batista....

Mr. Nerfect
09-23-2009, 05:35 AM
Something like that would be cool, Mack. :y:

Juan
09-23-2009, 05:54 AM
None of this will ever happen

FourFifty
09-23-2009, 08:38 AM
I don't think Punk NEEDS a bodyguard either, but I don't think it would hurt.

I think that would be the point of giving him one. Did HBK NEED Nash or Sid? No, they just accentuated the heel persona.

cenassoldier
09-24-2009, 02:19 PM
why does he needed a bodyguard?is he not strong or men enough?

cenassoldier
09-24-2009, 02:20 PM
maybe,they can take the undertaker as his bodyguard?

Gertner
09-24-2009, 02:26 PM
Maybe you could shove a stick of dynamite up your vag.

cenassoldier
09-24-2009, 02:37 PM
and you can put a bottle in your ass.you are only jealous that they don't take you as his bodyguard

Indifferent Clox
09-24-2009, 02:38 PM
where's the sig?

cenassoldier
09-24-2009, 02:44 PM
have forgot to post it.

Indifferent Clox
09-24-2009, 03:00 PM
but yuo remember that time!

cenassoldier
09-24-2009, 03:30 PM
yep, i must always mark it on if i want to show it or not.but i have already seen that nobody likes john cena

Juan
09-24-2009, 06:41 PM
God dammit Gertner. Come on now

Gertner
09-24-2009, 07:27 PM
How can I be blamed for this???? If I wouldn't have started this, somebody else would have. Look at this retard!!!!

Skippord
09-24-2009, 10:20 PM
gonna need some pics of cenassoldier

ron the dial
09-24-2009, 10:22 PM
Triple HHH

Anybody Thrilla
09-25-2009, 01:20 AM
Oh, wow. So don't use the fucking "S-word". Jesus Christ. I'm suggesting it as an insinuation because it's something Punk can't prove, anyway. For fuck's sake. Plus, as I mentioned, you allude to him having used said "performance enhancers" during his body building career.

Does this compute yet?

You don't have to be a cock about it. All I'm saying is that it probably isn't in the WWE's best interest to talk about steroids after the scruitny they've been under over it. Of course I mentioned it, because I don't work for WWE. I could give a shit.