PDA

View Full Version : The DX Music Last Night

Loose Cannon
09-22-2009, 12:46 PM
I found it hillarious last night how HBK and HHH got thier asses handed to them and instead of playing the Legacy music, they played the DX music as HBK is laying there unconcious :lol:

it's like wait a minute......

owenbrown
09-22-2009, 12:55 PM
WAITAMINUTE!

Sixx
09-22-2009, 01:03 PM
Damn I haven't even noticed that.

DAMN iNATOR
09-22-2009, 01:07 PM
LC, must I spell it out for you? Yes, Legacy did, for the most part, dominate the post-match of Trips v. Rhodes, but Shawn, who the ref thought was out of it and needed medical attention suddenly springs to life and brings a sledgehammer into the ring, thus clearing Legacy out of the ring and forcing them to back off while helping Trips back to his feet. That's why that occurred.

Sixx
09-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Oh fuck. I thought we were talking about the PPV match.

Loose Cannon
09-22-2009, 01:52 PM
LC, must I spell it out for you? Yes, Legacy did, for the most part, dominate the post-match of Trips v. Rhodes, but Shawn, who the ref thought was out of it and needed medical attention suddenly springs to life and brings a sledgehammer into the ring, thus clearing Legacy out of the ring and forcing them to back off while helping Trips back to his feet. That's why that occurred.

no, HHH was down. Legacy took him out and left him laying. Legacy's music should of played.

DAMN iNATOR
09-22-2009, 02:29 PM
no, HHH was down. Legacy took him out and left him laying. Legacy's music should of played.

Look, man, HHH was the face in distress, and Cody was going for a top rope move with HHH's neck caught inside the steel chair; however (follow me on this now, LC...) as Cody was climbing the turnbuckle Shawn came in and saved HHH's neck basically, and forced Legacy to back off as Shawn, even barely able to walk or stand, still managed to get HHH free of the chair, and even though they weren't in the best shape after all that lunacy, Shawn foiled Legacy's attempt to incapacitate HHH to the point where he wouldn't be able to compete at HiaC, and as such HBK had basically saved the day so to speak, so they had it right to end the segment with the DX theme instead of Legacy.

SCOREBOARD
>ME 2<
LC 0 F

FourFifty
09-22-2009, 02:37 PM
Has anyone mentioned that it's traditionally whomever has the momentum at the end of the clusterfuck that gets their theme song played?

I think it could have gone either way, but SHOULD have gone to Legacy. Ted and CAWdy should have just left, acting like they're hot shit, and let their music play. This would have helped illustrate that HBK and HHH just barley made it out without a serious injury. On the same note it would have made Legacy look like a formidable team to go against DX. Repeat this process next week and you have what looks to be an even playing field at HIAC.

From a kayfabe standpoint...
"While DX has been in so many HIAC matches you cannot under estimate how dominant Legacy has been over the past few weeks, and their match at SummerSlam! Can DX pull it off, or will Legacy win again?"

Juan
09-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Look, man, HHH was the face in distress, and Cody was going for a top rope move with HHH's neck caught inside the steel chair; however (follow me on this now, LC...) as Cody was climbing the turnbuckle Shawn came in and saved HHH's neck basically, and forced Legacy to back off as Shawn, even barely able to walk or stand, still managed to get HHH free of the chair, and even though they weren't in the best shape after all that lunacy, Shawn foiled Legacy's attempt to incapacitate HHH to the point where he wouldn't be able to compete at HiaC, and as such HBK had basically saved the day so to speak, so they had it right to end the segment with the DX theme instead of Legacy.

SCOREBOARD
>ME 2<
LC 0 F

Please stop posting.

Thank You.

Loose Cannon
09-22-2009, 05:22 PM
wow, this is why I hesitate to post here these days

Wehttam
09-22-2009, 05:33 PM
its just damninator. everyone knows he is dumb so just move on with it.

i didnt watch this segment so i gots no ideas

Tazz Dan
09-22-2009, 06:18 PM
DAMN iNATOR - Perfecting the Festus role on the TPDUB boards. :y:

Juan
09-22-2009, 06:20 PM
lol

Kami Raki
09-23-2009, 01:28 AM
I found it hillarious last night how HBK and HHH got thier asses handed to them and instead of playing the Legacy music, they played the DX music as HBK is laying there unconcious :lol:

it's like wait a minute......
I really thought that was the stupidest shit ever.

Mogadishu
09-23-2009, 02:15 AM
Speaking of Degeneration X, and hilarity, B.G. James (formerly Road Dogg Jesse James) has done a complete 180 in regards to his opinion about Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and the idea of re-joining DX.

http://rajah.com/base/node/17211

It's amazing how getting fired can change one's attitude. Compare that to the comments him (and Billy Gunn) made in 2005 where they completely shot on Hunter.