PDA

View Full Version : Daddy Day Care (Impressive!)

Kenny
12-16-2003, 01:10 PM
I wasn't really eager to see this movie. I went to Hollywood Video last night looking for True Crime for the PS2, and picked this movie up out of desperation

I was extremely impressed. I'll give a little away here without really spoiling anything.

There's an extremely funny character who know's everything about comic book hero's and Star Trek. It makes for some hilarious scene's.

2 of my favorite scene's....

Some Chick: Are you the new daddy?
Guy: *studdering* Yeah... I'm.. yeah I'm your daddy.
I mean.. no.. no I'm not YOUR daddy.
Ha...
I'm your babies daddy...
No.. no...
I will be your babies daddy...
:-\

And at one point this mother brings her daughter up and the 2 go over what she's not allowed to have. As the mother goes on the little girl interupts here and there by saying things like "Nothing high in fructose", "Nothing with red dye number 2".

Anyway it was definatley a cool movie so if you're out renting and need some good entertainment pick it up.

The Mask
12-16-2003, 09:59 PM
Yeah, I liked it too :cool:

el fregadero
12-16-2003, 10:46 PM
<font color=teal>I guess I could pick that up if they don't have Seabiscuit.</font>

Kenny
12-16-2003, 11:09 PM
<font color=teal>I guess I could pick that up if they don't have Seabiscuit.</font>

Yeah it's cool.. i was the same way. "Eh, what the hell I'll check it out"... but it was a lot more mature with humor than I thought so. I thought it would be one of those movies using kids burping to get cheap laughs. But it had a lot of high points.

Real Deal
12-17-2003, 08:21 AM
I really should get around to watching it...

Sickboy
12-17-2003, 12:06 PM
I could rent it sometime, just because of Lacey Chabert.

FFD
12-20-2003, 01:30 PM
There already making a sequel for it. It's called "Daddy Day Camp".

yianni
12-21-2003, 07:26 AM
Yeah I enjoyed it. But then again I love most movies Eddie Murphy does. He's a champ.

Imagi-Nation
12-21-2003, 07:32 AM
Eddie Murphy is the man

...yeah...I had a paddlepop the other day...

guess who Yianni :shifty: