PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Returns To His Show!!!!!!

taker707
09-28-2009, 02:57 AM
Speaking of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, he will be appearing in a taped segment on the Decade of SmackDown, which is set to air this coming Friday on myNetworkTV. WWE’s production crew filmed a promo this past week at his residence.

taker707
09-28-2009, 02:57 AM
Anyone think he might guest host raw he does have a new "kid friendly" flick coming out .

Juan
09-28-2009, 02:58 AM
I bet the segment will be identical to the one that was taped for the Raw anniversary show.

GD
09-28-2009, 03:08 AM
I can't wait for Rocky's taped segment for next week's taped smackdown show!

taker707
09-28-2009, 03:35 AM
I bet the segment will be identical to the one that was taped for the Raw anniversary show.

I dont think he did a taped segment for raw anniversary show. it was the vince mcmahon appreciation night.

Xero
09-28-2009, 06:48 AM
If he calls himself "The Dwayne" I will mark out.

Anybody Thrilla
09-28-2009, 06:49 AM

If he says something about 'Umaga' being Samoan for 'monkey crap', we'll know something is up.

Anybody Thrilla
09-28-2009, 06:49 AM
I can't wait for Rocky's taped segment for next week's taped smackdown show!

Why does this post make me want to punch the shit out of you?

AJHayes
09-28-2009, 07:47 AM
Shut up taker707

J Dogg Funk
09-28-2009, 07:58 AM
Talk about marking out. It will probably never happen, but what if the Rock were to come back and confront John Cena for calling him out about turning his back on the WWE and its fans. I can't think of a better way to see a John Cena heel turn then to have the the Rock face Cena at WrestleMania 26. McMahon spends all kinds of money on Mayweather, but if the Rock were to run a story line for a few months with Cena leading up to WrestleMania, the ratings would go through the roof.

Mr. Nerfect
09-28-2009, 08:24 AM
I'd like to see The Rock just do the expected and praise SmackDown! and his usual shtick, and then straight after out comes CM Punk. The Punker can rant about how the fans cheer junkie losers like Jeff Hardy, and men that abandoned them like The Rock, whereas he fights the good fight and is here carrying SmackDown! now, and the fans boo him like he was The Antichrist.

owenbrown
09-28-2009, 08:26 AM
Shut up taker707

come the fuck on, it took 8 replies for this? we need to get the "shut up taker707" on the FIRST reply

Anybody Thrilla
09-28-2009, 08:35 AM
Talk about marking out. It will probably never happen, but what if the Rock were to come back and confront John Cena for calling him out about turning his back on the WWE and its fans. I can't think of a better way to see a John Cena heel turn then to have the the Rock face Cena at WrestleMania 26. McMahon spends all kinds of money on Mayweather, but if the Rock were to run a story line for a few months with Cena leading up to WrestleMania, the ratings would go through the roof.

That would actually be pretty cool, but I don't see how Cena is a heel in that scenario.

FourFifty
09-28-2009, 09:34 AM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining The Rock's return, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS RIGHT BESIDE IT!!!!!!!!!

Now I know The Rock is confirmed, he is my favourite wrestler, hearing his damn music hit would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "SmackDown major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until SmackDown is over, see you all on Saturday.

Theo Dious
09-28-2009, 09:51 AM
Somehow I feel like the title of this thread should have been "Dwayne Johnson Returns To the Rock's Show."

J Dogg Funk
09-28-2009, 09:52 AM
That would actually be pretty cool, but I don't see how Cena is a heel in that scenario.

All Cena has to do is come out a few times and sucker punch the Rock during some promo's or cut some Promo's turning the fans against him. To me, if you look at the Greatest Wrestlers ever, Flair, Hogan, Austin, Micheals, Hart, HHH, The Rock, Taker, and so on. They all have one thing in common, they have all been huge over as a heel and as a face. Guys like Cena have only been one dimensional. I would really like to see if he could pull it off. Likewise I would love to see a heel Rey Mysterio, however, that would have had to happen already.

GD
09-28-2009, 11:23 AM
Why does this post make me want to punch the shit out of you?

Because I am a heel. Getting the heel heat.

RVDmark
09-28-2009, 02:02 PM
I dont think he did a taped segment for raw anniversary show. it was the vince mcmahon appreciation night.

Wasn't it just on a random Raw shortly before WM23?

Gertner
09-28-2009, 02:13 PM
All Cena has to do is come out a few times and sucker punch the Rock during some promo's or cut some Promo's turning the fans against him. To me, if you look at the Greatest Wrestlers ever, Flair, Hogan, Austin, Micheals, Hart, HHH, The Rock, Taker, and so on. They all have one thing in common, they have all been huge over as a heel and as a face. Guys like Cena have only been one dimensional. I would really like to see if he could pull it off. Likewise I would love to see a heel Rey Mysterio, however, that would have had to happen already.

Turning Cena heel for any reason makes no sense whatsoever.

CSL
09-28-2009, 02:14 PM
From a creative point of view it makes sense. From a business point of view, no sense whatsoever.

thedamndest
09-28-2009, 02:19 PM
"Finally, The Rock has come back to Smackdown!"

*generic statement about Smackdown being the People's Show and how great the fans are*

"...ISSSSSS COOKKKKKINNNNNN'"

JR: By the way folks, go see Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's new move "The Action Comedy" opening in two weeks!

Batista03
09-28-2009, 04:23 PM

As long as Cena gets his ass kicked idc. I really cant see Cena turn heel but it would be great to see the kids crying over it lol. I can see Rey, Batista, Taker, or Christian turn heel before Cena would. But I love the Rock.

AJHayes
09-28-2009, 04:50 PM
come the fuck on, it took 8 replies for this? we need to get the "shut up taker707" on the FIRST reply

I concur, the forums are slacking.

J Dogg Funk
09-28-2009, 04:56 PM
As long as Cena gets his ass kicked idc. I really cant see Cena turn heel but it would be great to see the kids crying over it lol. I can see Rey, Batista, Taker, or Christian turn heel before Cena would. But I love the Rock.

Batista, Taker and Christian have already been heels and been great at it. I for one, would love to see Cena try and pull it off. Nobody ever thought they would see Hogan as a Heel and he was great at it. I disagree that a Heel Cena is bad for business. Everyone loves a great Heel. The Rock would never had gotten so huge if not for his runs as a Heel, whether in the Nation or Corporation. A heel Cena works in two ways. 1. His turn creates immediate buzz and interest. 2. Redemption - eventually you can turn him face again and do the same thing.

I could be wrong, but good guy HHH or Micheals, wears out after while. To me the biggest problem with the WWE, is not that they don't develop new stars, its that they don't develop good heels. Other than Randy Orton and Chris Jericho, who are the real heels worth watching or that can draw any emotion (I think William Regal is great at it, but they refuse to give him a more prominent role)? Certainly not Punk (Don't get me wrong - I love Punk, I just don't think he is making a good heel yet.)

screech
09-28-2009, 04:57 PM
taker707, I'd like to challenge you for that jobber title of yours.

screech
09-28-2009, 04:57 PM
Mainly because I want that shiny belt in my sig.

Anybody Thrilla
09-28-2009, 07:03 PM

Are you kidding? Cena was already a fantastic heel. Much better than his face persona.

KYR
09-28-2009, 07:23 PM
O

MY

GOD

:love:

Xero
09-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Will KYR Know His Role and Watch The Rock?

KYR
09-28-2009, 07:33 PM
:D

Droford
09-28-2009, 07:47 PM
"Finally, The Rock has come back to Smackdown!"

*generic statement about Smackdown being the People's Show and how great the fans are*

"...ISSSSSS COOKKKKKINNNNNN'"

JR: By the way folks, go see Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's new move "The Action Comedy" opening in two weeks!

Isnt he playing the tooth fairy or something?

FourFifty
09-28-2009, 08:16 PM
shut up taker707

Xero
09-28-2009, 08:21 PM
This thread needs more roast beef.

Heyman
09-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Hopefully, The Rock also guests hosts an up coming episode of RAW.

Although this most likely won't happen, I would LOVE IT if the WWE used that opportunity to have a Rock/Cena confrontation.....with this ultimately planting the seeds for a Cena heel turn (i.e. maybe Cena finally snapping at the fans......since the fans would be cheering The Rock).

Even if Cena/Rock don't have a blow off match, Cena could turn heel and feud with new opponents (i.e. MVP, etc.). At Wrestlemania, a heel Cena could fight against a face Dave Batista.

Xero
09-28-2009, 09:54 PM
"Hey SmackDown! fans, Dwayne Johnson here!"

FourFifty
09-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Hopefully, The Rock also guests hosts an up coming episode of RAW.

Although this most likely won't happen, I would LOVE IT if the WWE used that opportunity to have a Rock/Cena confrontation.....with this ultimately planting the seeds for a Cena heel turn (i.e. maybe Cena finally snapping at the fans......since the fans would be cheering The Rock).

Even if Cena/Rock don't have a blow off match, Cena could turn heel and feud with new opponents (i.e. MVP, etc.). At Wrestlemania, a heel Cena could fight against a face Dave Batista.

Heyman, this does not just go to you, but to everyone....
John Cena is not turning heel any time soon. It would be nice to boo him because they want us to boo him. However for the time being he pushes too much merch and draws too many marks to turn him heel. This would be like turning Hogan heel in the prime of Hulkamania. Yea, there are better talkers, better wrestlers, and better preformers out there than Cena, but somehow he draws a huge crowd. Yea, it's nice to hear him booed, but the people that make Vince money are the people that cheer for Cena, not real wrestling fans.