PDA

View Full Version : For anyone that Owns the Smackdown 10th Anniversary DVD

The Show Off
09-29-2009, 03:19 PM
I was just wondering if they show complete matches on the DVD or is it just clips from matches?

Shaner
09-30-2009, 10:42 AM
It's a combination of both.

Some matches are whole, such as Triple H vs. Tazz, and Randy Orton vs. Hardcore Holly. However, the one's which would be most interesting to watch, are highlights (e.g.TLC III).

Hanso Amore
09-30-2009, 11:34 AM
Why is orton v Holly on it? WHAT? How was that a classic match? Were they even on a storyline?

Cool King
09-30-2009, 12:04 PM
It was Orton's debut.

SuperSlim
09-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Yeah they have clips of matches like TLC III with a 2 second cameo of Benoit on it. Then they show different clips from the ironman match tween Brock and Angle.

But they do show some good matches. They have Hardy vs. Trips when Jeff scored the major upset and won the IC title. They also have a good selection of Eddie matches on there. Like Eddie vs. Edge proved to be very good. They also have Cena's debut when he was allowed to do more than 5 moves.

But I would say it's still a good pick up.

Seth82
09-30-2009, 03:34 PM
hmm I was gonna buy this but now I think I'll pass if they don't show all the matches complete

and that Hardy-Trips match is on the IC DVD anyways

SuperSlim
09-30-2009, 04:52 PM
They do show quite a few matches in their entirety. Just not all the matches fully. But the ones they do show all the way are very good.

The Show Off
09-30-2009, 10:24 PM
Yeah they have clips of matches like TLC III with a 2 second cameo of Benoit on it. Then they show different clips from the ironman match tween Brock and Angle.

But they do show some good matches. They have Hardy vs. Trips when Jeff scored the major upset and won the IC title. They also have a good selection of Eddie matches on there. Like Eddie vs. Edge proved to be very good. They also have Cena's debut when he was allowed to do more than 5 moves.

But I would say it's still a good pick up.

Not if they don't show full matches. I get DVD's for the matches not necessarily the documentary.

SuperSlim
09-30-2009, 10:54 PM
They do show full matches though. Some are clips but most of the matches are the full ones.

The Show Off
10-04-2009, 01:53 PM
They do show full matches though. Some are clips but most of the matches are the full ones.

Which ones are full?

kareru
10-11-2009, 07:32 AM
there are a lot of eddie and angle moments in the countdown, i guess you can really tell who was carrying the brand for ten years