PDA

View Full Version : Raw Spoiler

spd10000
04-06-2004, 12:20 AM
No Austin on Raw tonight. Was that good or bad? I think it was bad. Just not the same without him.

loopydate
04-06-2004, 12:22 AM
*Lowers self from noose created as reaction to Eugene + Lita.*

*Performs "Dance of Joy."*

HHHsucks929
04-06-2004, 12:29 AM
Well the Raw was fine without him... I'm not complaining.

Rock Bottom
04-06-2004, 12:31 AM
I think the ending sucked. Austin I didn't particularly miss, but I wouldn't have minded Austin riding out on a lawnmower as opposed to Evolution pulling another nWo.

Corkscrewed
04-06-2004, 01:20 AM
It was weird too. All those women in one battle royal...

El Santo
04-06-2004, 03:17 AM
I kinda expected Austin to show up at the end, but I'm sorta glad I didn't. Triple H had lost to Shelton Benjamin twice now, so it makes sense that they end the show where he sorta gets his revenge on everyone. Otherwise, he (and Evolution) would seem pretty week.

As it stands, Evolution ended the show looking pretty damn dangerous.

PureHatred
04-06-2004, 04:49 AM
Austin running out to end the show would've stolen th heat from everyone involved in that brawl. Evolution would've looked weak for being afraid of one man, and Foley, HBK, Benoit would've looked weak for needing saving.

He really served no purpose on tonight's show and so no, I didn't miss him.

I'm personally hoping he stays out of the big storylines for Backlash, and maybe ends up as the special ref for Tajiri v Coach. If it has to be on the card, at least SCSA would make it interesting to watch.

BAH GAWD BAH GAWD!!! AUSTIN JUST SPIT THE GREEN MIST AT COACH!!!

Shaggy
04-06-2004, 10:21 AM
I didnt even notice that he wasnt there. Sure at one point I thought that he would come out but I never noticed he didnt show up untill now. Well Raw still went on with him.

blake639raw
04-06-2004, 11:57 AM
HHH has been doing more jobs recently, and will probably not win at Backlash, so I see no problem in him getting some of his heat back. At least he didn't pin Benjamin, so I'm happy. :)

BasicThuganomics
04-06-2004, 01:23 PM
I thought that this weeks RAW wasn't as solid as it has been in the past few weeks, but Austin wouldn't have helped it any. Personally, I hope he's on there less often, He really doesn't do anything to add to shows IMO. But I geuss since he sells merchandise, they have to have him on there.

The CyNick
04-06-2004, 01:58 PM
I missed him burying an up and coming heel.

BasicThuganomics
04-06-2004, 04:54 PM
http://www.tpww.net/headlines/1081279765.html

Well, maybe we won't be seeing him bury potentially good heels for much longer?

tucsonspeed6
04-06-2004, 04:58 PM
There was no gaping void with him gone, but it didn't make the show any better. All in all, I think the WWE lost some money in t-shirt sales at the event, so they'll still think he's necessary for the show to continue.

Speaking of the women's match. Was I the only one who missed most of the match because they ran commercials through six eliminations? It's not like I was missing much, but if that had been a better match, I probably would have been upset.

tucsonspeed6
04-06-2004, 05:03 PM
http://www.tpww.net/headlines/1081279765.html

Well, maybe we won't be seeing him bury potentially good heels for much longer?

At first this sounded a little blown out of proportion, but now that I think about it, why else would they not write him into the show? Vince could have told him to take a couple weeks off to get his shit together...ah, who am I kidding. This is all in kayfabe to give us more dirt to read in Stone Cold's next book: What really happened: Cause stone cold said so." or something to that effect.

Ol Dirty Dastard
04-06-2004, 06:07 PM
*Lowers self from noose created as reaction to Eugene + Lita.*

*Performs "Dance of Joy."*

lol, someone on Wrestling Observer was making fun of Lita, saying you know she's gonna win because she's happy before the match, but when she's gonna lose she's always in a snit. Stupid biatch.

Kane Knight
04-06-2004, 06:45 PM
It was weird too. All those women in one battle royal...
I expected Austin to come out and stunner them all.

KillerWolf
04-06-2004, 06:46 PM
lol, someone on Wrestling Observer was making fun of Lita, saying you know she's gonna win because she's happy before the match, but when she's gonna lose she's always in a snit. Stupid biatch.
ive said it before, and ill say it again. lita is the absolute worst female wrestler of all time.

BasicThuganomics
04-06-2004, 10:47 PM
ive said it before, and ill say it again. lita is the absolute worst female wrestler of all time.

Thats not completely true, to be fair Terri, Torri, stacy, and many others are worse than Lita. But Lita is probably the worst one that actually tries to wrestle on a regular basis.

04-06-2004, 11:46 PM
All female wrestlers are horrible and deserve to be banished to the depths of hell for claiming to have an ounce of talent or entertaininment value aside from showing their breasts. Women's wrestling is a joke.

John la Rock
04-06-2004, 11:49 PM
ya I didn't really care that he was away

BasicThuganomics
04-07-2004, 12:17 AM
All female wrestlers are horrible and deserve to be banished to the depths of hell for claiming to have an ounce of talent or entertaininment value aside from showing their breasts. Women's wrestling is a joke.

Shut the hell up, there are some women wrestlers who do have talent actually. Trish, and Victoria have actually had some pretty damn good matches last year IMO. Molly, Jazz, and Ivory are fairly decent too.

The girls may not be as good as some of the men, but they are also better than some of the men.

Women's wrestling is a joke only in the eyes of dumbasses like you.

Corkscrewed
04-07-2004, 01:12 AM
That sounded so bigoted it was almost sarcastic.

Vega
04-07-2004, 01:15 AM
I honestly didn't even notice.