PDA

View Full Version : PSP 3000 question

Kane Knight
10-02-2009, 03:59 PM
Okay, like, enough games have been coming out for th PSP that I'm considering snagging one, and there's no way I want a Go. Seriously, that shit still seems largely retarded to me.

So I'm wondering. I'm seeing the "core pack" on amazon for like 180. Is this a recent price break, or is there likely to be a new one, any time soon? Yeah, I'm lazy.

Fignuts
10-03-2009, 12:37 AM
I sold my PSP quite a while back, but now I want one again for FF Dissidea, and MGS Peacewalker.

Funky Fly
10-03-2009, 02:48 AM
I have a 3000. It came with National Treasure 2 and some Ratchet & Clank game (fucking lack of a number system makes figuring out which one annoying). It also came with a d/l game, mine is some music shooter (other option is Echochrome) and a 1gb memory card (need to get a bigger one now that new games will be d/l only). That was $170 CDN at Best Buy. Amazon had ridiculously high prices for all their bundles.

Funky Fly
10-03-2009, 02:48 AM
BTW, iirc the PSP page on wikipedia suggested new packages coming soon.

Shaggy
10-03-2009, 01:21 PM
I know the core systems over here cost around $169 and the package ones cost $199.

Apparently the a Final Fantasy and a Gran Tourismo package were released but I havnt seen them.

Kane Knight
10-03-2009, 01:37 PM
I have a 3000. It came with National Treasure 2 and some Ratchet & Clank game (fucking lack of a number system makes figuring out which one annoying). It also came with a d/l game, mine is some music shooter (other option is Echochrome) and a 1gb memory card (need to get a bigger one now that new games will be d/l only). That was $170 CDN at Best Buy. Amazon had ridiculously high prices for all their bundles.

Yeah. Buy.com and similar sites have those packages for 199 USD, and Amazon has them for like 250 or more.