PDA

View Full Version : Ripper-Letter from Hell?

Mr. Nerfect
04-06-2004, 04:25 AM
Has anyone seen this movie? I've never seen nor heard of it, yet I was earching up "Sleepy Hollow" to find out about it, when I noticed this movie was in the same list as it. It was listed as being $9.95 Australian. Being a fairly recent film this confused me. Wasn't it very good or something?

What Would Kevin Do?
04-06-2004, 09:59 AM
From Hell. It has Johnny Depp... Reminded me a lot of Sleepy Hollow. It wasn't scary, it wasn't suspensful, it wasn't funny, it didn't have action, and it made no moral point. The film was more like a fictional documentary then anything else.

Shaggy
04-06-2004, 10:28 AM
I liked Sleepy Hollow but i have not seen From Hell. Heard it was good though.

Mr. Nerfect
04-07-2004, 02:55 AM
No it wasn't From Heel. Both Sleepy Hollow and From Hell have Johnny Depp, but Ripper-Letter from Hell was listed when I searched up Sleepy Hollow. It's supposed to be about the resurrection of Jack the Ripper or something.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-08-2004, 06:16 PM
Huh... My bad.

Purgatory
04-09-2004, 11:25 AM
I haven't seen it either, but it should be pretty decent. They had a movie called 'Ripper' on Showtime that's played occasionally. I think it was about a group of students studying 'jack, The Ripper' and one of them goes crazy and starts killing everyone in the same fashion. I kinda half watched it, so I might have to see it again.

Mr. Nerfect
04-09-2004, 07:53 PM
I haven't seen it either, but it should be pretty decent. They had a movie called 'Ripper' on Showtime that's played occasionally. I think it was about a group of students studying 'jack, The Ripper' and one of them goes crazy and starts killing everyone in the same fashion. I kinda half watched it, so I might have to see it again.

That's the one I think. :y:

Apparently it's usually referred to as "Ripper", the site I was on just listed the full title.