PDA

View Full Version : Who else is glad....

MAdoubleT
04-06-2004, 01:41 PM
that Booker T. went back to using his old theme? The WWE Originals cut just wasn't heel enough while the Rap Sheet theme can go either way. Why did Edge go back to using the "You think you know me" theme? I liked the Rob Zombie one better. Who thinks that RVD should go back to the Pantera theme?

blake639raw
04-06-2004, 01:48 PM
That would kick ass if RVD could use "Walk" again, but it would never happen. And yeah, I was definately glad to hear Booker using his old theme again.

Stickman
04-06-2004, 02:50 PM
Was Edge on Raw and if so what music did he have?

Shaggy
04-06-2004, 03:36 PM
Yea I like that Booker T has his old music now. WWE needs to make up there mind about Edge's music. At the Draft it was his old music then Raw last week it was Rob Zombie then this week it was his old one again. As for RVD I loved his old music and I think it would be great if they could go back to using that for him. That would be great if once the ECW angle comes into full effect and he goes over there if they keep change his song back to Walk.

RGWhat316
04-06-2004, 03:43 PM
I never saw RVD use the "Walk" theme, but I just heard that song yesterday on the radio, and that's a perfect entrance.