PDA

View Full Version : Actors You Hate?

Jura
10-12-2009, 02:12 PM
Ben Affleck. I also hate Dominic Zamprogna for some reason. I don't know why. He keeps popping up in shows or movies I like.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/flashgordon/images/7/75/Zamprognarake.jpg

Sixx
10-12-2009, 02:14 PM
I have no idea who that Dominic guy is, but I completely agree about Ben Affleck. And I hate Josh Hartnett just as much.

I used to hate Matt Damon and Leo Di Caprio, but last couple of years made me totally change my opinion of them.

El Fangel
10-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Megan Fox, Kristian Stewart, Robert Patterson, Taylor Lautner

thedamndest
10-12-2009, 02:24 PM
I hated Leo back when I only knew him as a pop actor for Titanic and every girl in seventh grade had a poster of him. But right now he's one of the best actors around.

I am still not totally sold on Paul Rudd's hilarity, though I think I am finally beginning to turn the corner after seeing Role Models.

I have never liked Kirsten Dunst in anything. She has a weird face too. She's not ugly, but it looks like she's either stoned or somebody just gave her a really confusing math problem and she's been trying to solve it in her head for about five minutes.

Jura
10-12-2009, 02:26 PM
I hated Leo back when I only knew him as a pop actor for Titanic and every girl in seventh grade had a poster of him. But right now he's one of the best actors around.

I am still not totally sold on Paul Rudd's hilarity, though I think I am finally beginning to turn the corner after seeing Role Models.

I have never liked Kirsten Dunst in anything. She has a weird face too. She's not ugly, but it looks like she's either stoned or somebody just gave her a really confusing math problem and she's been trying to solve it in her head for about five minutes.

I hated Paul Rudd for a while until Superbad and the other movies came out. Especially I Love You, Man. I heart that movie. I meant Knocked Up, not Superbad.

Sixx
10-12-2009, 02:27 PM
Oh fuck, I forgot Pattinson.

And Kirsten Dunst is an ugly whore, she is NO MARY JANE.

IC Champion
10-12-2009, 02:27 PM
Nick Cage
Sandra Bullock
Samuel L Jackson

Jon Kano
10-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Vinnie Jones

Sixx
10-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Oh, and about Affleck and Hartnett. Pear Harbor has to be one of the worst movies ever.

How is this a love story if there's this guy with his gf, then she thinks he's dead so she starts fucking his frend, than it turns out he wasn't dead and comes back and now she's confused, so she's probably fucking them both, then the second one dies for real so she gets back to the first one telling him she's preggers with his dead best friend and the stupid mongoloid decides to raise the little bastard.

PHEW, had to get it off my chest.

Sixx
10-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Actually, it sounds like a love story you'd hear from Rhi.

thedamndest
10-12-2009, 02:39 PM
That used to happen ALL the time back in 1941.

Jon Kano
10-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Why do you hate Mr. Jones?

He can't act.

He's pretty much typecasted himself because it's all he knows how to be and has hardly made the effort to branch out into some serious roles or anything.

He's an asshole in real life as I know someone who used to live near him and heard 'stories'.

I hate his face, voice, acting and everything he represents really.

Gertner
10-12-2009, 02:44 PM
I HATE Sandra Bullock as well as Jennifer Aniston. Same character, different movie.

Gertner
10-12-2009, 02:44 PM
Oh and Sarah Jessica Parker.

Vastardikai
10-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Megan Fox (I told a friend that "Jennifer's Body" featured a record amount of money spent on CGI. Some of it to make her demonic, but mostly to make it appear as if she has more than one facial expression)

The pussy male lead (Seriously, I just want to grab them by the throat and choke bomb them. I'm not saying that male leads need to be self absorbed Tools, but they need to come across as at least pretending to have a Y-chromosome.)

Ellen Paige (It's like she tries too hard to be quirky. It pisses me off)

Robert Pattinson (Fuck sparkly vampires.)

Sixx
10-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Oh and Sarah Jessica Parker.

I didn't think this needed to be even mentioned.

Lock Jaw
10-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Will Ferrel is pretty terrible in movies.

The Mask
10-12-2009, 03:13 PM
josh harnett was a good call. i would like to punch him in his stupid squinty eyed face.

hate tom cruise too. for one he is a scientologist loon and secondly his teeth are fucking weird and i can't help but stare at them.

i don't hate jennifer aniston but i can't ever warm to her in a lead female role, she could never make me fall in love with her.

The Mask
10-12-2009, 03:15 PM
jude law too

Gertner
10-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Will Ferrel is pretty terrible in movies.

Lately yes. Anchorman is probably my favourite comedy.

thedamndest
10-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Jennifer Aniston is a real puzzle. She's so gorgeous, yet she can't seem to shed the Rachel image, and thus, can't be taken seriously as a lead. She must have the same problem in real life and that's why she can't land a man. Or she's a dyke.

Sixx
10-12-2009, 03:19 PM
jude law too

:y:

Sixx
10-12-2009, 03:22 PM
James van der Geek.

I basically can't stand most of the new generation actors, especially those playing though guys. I mean back in the day real though guys played though guys, like McQueen, Wayne, Bronson. Now we have some pansy-ass cute clowns.

Gertner
10-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Jennifer Aniston is a real puzzle. She's so gorgeous, yet she can't seem to shed the Rachel image, and thus, can't be taken seriously as a lead. She must have the same problem in real life and that's why she can't land a man. Or she's a dyke.

It's cause she plays the same character in just about every movie.

Lock Jaw
10-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Speaking of playing the same character in every movie, Michael Cera is really beginning to get on my nerves. Though I love Arrested Development.

Jeritron
10-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Can't stand Dennis Quaid

Cool King
10-12-2009, 03:52 PM
hate tom cruise too. for one he is a scientologist loon and secondly his teeth are fucking weird and i can't help but stare at them.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/tom-cruise.jpg

I loathe Tom Cruise.

Skippord
10-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Richard Gere and Dennis Quaid

fuck Dennis Quaid

DaveWadding
10-12-2009, 04:29 PM
Denzel
Dennis Quaid
Will Ferrell
Jack Black

Cool King
10-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Ricky Gervais.

Jon Kano
10-12-2009, 04:42 PM
James van der Geek.

He was pretty awesome in 'Rules of Attraction'.

Sixx
10-12-2009, 04:45 PM
He was pretty awesome in 'Rules of Attraction'.

He could be awesome in 3000 movies, still he was in "Texas Rangers".

DaveBrawl
10-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Richard Gere & Michael Douglas. Not a big fan of Tom Cruise either, but he does have a couple of decent movies. Not those other two though.

OssMan
10-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Jack Nicholson

Vastardikai
10-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Speaking of playing the same character in every movie, Michael Cera is really beginning to get on my nerves. Though I love Arrested Development.

Michael Cera was the main one I was looking at when I referred to "The Pussy Male Lead"

Vastardikai
10-12-2009, 05:05 PM
James van der Geek.

I basically can't stand most of the new generation actors, especially those playing though guys. I mean back in the day real though guys played though guys, like McQueen, Wayne, Bronson. Now we have some pansy-ass cute clowns.

Clint Eastwood could kick have of these clowns' asses, right now.

Rammsteinmad
10-12-2009, 05:07 PM
I actually like Ben Affleck. :o

I'd probably go with Tom Cruise. His acting isn't really all that impressive, and he only seems to do big box office films that involve a lot of running.

Rammsteinmad
10-12-2009, 05:11 PM

Totally agree! His first few films like Titanic, Romeo & Juliet and Man in the Iron Mask were all teenage schoolgirl bullshit films.

But some of his films over the last few years have been amazing, and he's really matured as an actor.

Sixx
10-12-2009, 05:40 PM
I hate Julia Stiles' face.

El Vaquero de Infierno
10-12-2009, 05:44 PM
Ben Affleck
Jude Law
Richard Queer

Supreme Olajuwon
10-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Julia Roberts

so annoying and unattractive yet always gets cast as the sexy lead. I DONT GET IT

Supreme Olajuwon
10-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Also Elizabeth Banks really gets on my nerves for some reason.

mitch_h
10-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Not really sure why, but Patrick Dempsey.

Sixx
10-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Julia Roberts

so annoying and unattractive yet always gets cast as the sexy lead. I DONT GET IT

This.

Seth82
10-14-2009, 10:58 PM
julia roberts - can't act and annoys the hell out of me

robert pattinson - fucking douche who can't act

kristen stewart - awkward looking and annoying

drew barrymore- horrible

Seth82
10-15-2009, 10:20 AM
also cannot stand that whiney little bitch Zac Efron

Billy Bob Thornton is another one i cannot stand

The Jayman
10-15-2009, 10:41 AM
Tom Cruise- complete tool

Ashton Kutcher- just can't stand him really

parkmania
10-15-2009, 07:48 PM
Adam Sandler - like his stand-up, but he SUCKS as an actor.

Will Ferrell - has never been funny a day in his entire fucking life.

David Spade - if not for being Chris Farley's buddy this guy would be bagging groceries somewhere.

Rob Schneider - see Will Ferrell. I'm hopeful there will never EEEEEEEVAR be another Deuce Bigalow movie.

Sixx
10-16-2009, 07:57 AM
Adam Sandler - like his stand-up, but he SUCKS as an actor.

Will Ferrell - has never been funny a day in his entire fucking life.

David Spade - if not for being Chris Farley's buddy this guy would be bagging groceries somewhere.

Rob Schneider - see Will Ferrell. I'm hopeful there will never EEEEEEEVAR be another Deuce Bigalow movie.

Chirs Farley :(

Whenever someone mentions him it makes me sad. Such a great comedian.

Ermaximus
10-16-2009, 08:50 AM
Michael Cera-Everytime I see him in a movie, I feel like I'm watching a movie I've already seen him in. Seriously, does he only know 1 monotonic expression??

Shia Lebouf-Another example of how being branded a "Disney Star" can get you just about anything. Plus he is in everything these days.

Larry the Cable Guy-Stick to stand-up Larry. You suck as an actor.

Robert Pattinson-This one should be obvious.

John Cena-Suprised it wasn't said sooner. 12 Rounds...... Sorry John, the only 12 Rounds I've ever wanted to see was in a bar.

Hayden Christiansen-Such a whiny prick this guy.

Sixx
10-16-2009, 09:29 AM
Ahaha about John Cena. Funny I didn't think of it.

But on the other hand, which wrestler would you say was a good actor?

Mr. Nerfect
10-16-2009, 09:30 AM
Hate is such a strong word. But here are actors/actresses that I just love to bitch about:

Sandra Bollock: Ew.

Hayden Christiansen: The only good role I've seen him in is Shattered Glass.

Dane Cook: When a woman tells me she thinks Dane Cook is funny, I actually lose sexual interest in her. That is how unfunny Dane Cook is.

Kirsten Dunst: She had some charm in the original Spider-Man, but she's developed an ego and such. She's not really that talented, and Bryce Dallas Howard completely washed over her in Spider-Man 3.

Colin Farrell: There's just something about the guy that irks me...

Megan Fox: She didn't annoy me in the first Transformers, because I had no clue who she was. Now I hope she gets killed off.

Jennifer Garner: She just never did it for me.

Ashton Kutcher: He always sort of annoyed me. Not to no end. If he does some awesome work, I will probably forgive him, but right now he is just annoying.

Shia LaBouf: He may or may not be talented. I can't tell because the guy is always choosing shitty roles. Not from a financial standpoint. The guy's got to be so rich, and I cannot think of a reason why.

Edward Norton: It's not that I dislike him, I just don't know what makes him such a great actor so that people are so far on his dick.

Robert Pattinson: He's not that great looking, nor is he that talented. Like Shia LaBouf, I just don't really understand why he is making as much money as he is.

Ryan Reynolds: He is okay in small doses. Very, very small doses.

Julia Roberts: She has her moments, I guess, but for the most part she plays an "attractive female," and I can just never find her that attractive.

Adam Sandler: He's just not funny.

Rob Schneider: He's even worse than Sandler.

There are probably many, many more.

Ermaximus
10-16-2009, 12:03 PM
Adam Sandler: He's just not funny.

Aside from Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison, I completely agree with you there Noid.

Sixx
10-16-2009, 12:13 PM
I do not hate Jack Black, but Adam Sandler reminded me of him.

Seriously, can this guy have a role that does not involve doing stupid sounds like DOOBLE-DOO-DEEY? Fucking white Bill Cosby.

thedamndest
10-16-2009, 12:15 PM
I can't believe so many people have seen Twilight that they Robert Pattinson is making these lists.

Sixx
10-16-2009, 12:20 PM
I can't believe so many people have seen Twilight that they Robert Pattinson is making these lists.

I haven't seen this movie. But the attention he gets from tabloids and tabloid-like websites makes me hate him so much. He looks retarded, I guess we need Seth or Afterlife to tell us if he's really hot.

Yes, I read tabloids and tabloid-like websites.

thedamndest
10-16-2009, 12:29 PM
What kinds of things has he been up to lately?

Sixx
10-16-2009, 12:31 PM
What kinds of things has he been up to lately?

He supposedly had sex with that chick from Twilight in the changing room of a clothes shop.

thedamndest
10-16-2009, 12:31 PM
How could you hate him for that?

Sickboy
10-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Nicholas Cage
Kirsten Dunst
The chick from True Blood and the X-men movies
Shia LeBeouf

Sixx
10-16-2009, 01:00 PM
How could you hate him for that?

I just gave you a cool fact.

Other than that, he's tired of fame, he is the sexiest man alive, a psycho fan stole some hair from his comb, blah blah blah.

Ermaximus
10-16-2009, 01:12 PM
The chick from True Blood and the X-men movies

Anna Paquin? Damn. I'm sure you don't mind when she gets naked in True Blood though.

Swiss Ultimate
10-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Ben Affleck.

word.

LoDownM
10-16-2009, 04:24 PM
Jonah Hill

Mr. Nerfect
10-16-2009, 09:58 PM

I have never seen the movie. I know I hate him, though.

Seth82
10-16-2009, 10:25 PM
I haven't seen this movie. But the attention he gets from tabloids and tabloid-like websites makes me hate him so much. He looks retarded, I guess we need Seth or Afterlife to tell us if he's really hot.

Yes, I read tabloids and tabloid-like websites.

he's on all of the friggin tabloids it seems anymore

really don't see what the appeal is of this guy

and no he's not hot at all

he plays a friggin vampire that sparkles for fuck's sake

Derryn The Dog
10-20-2009, 09:11 PM
Seth Rogen - don't see what's so special about this guy, and how the fuck does he get to play a romantic lead. Overweight + Jew-fro does not equal romantic lead.

Julia Roberts - fucking mouth so large you can see it from space, total hate for her and before I forget, Sarah Jessica Parker too, fucking horseface c***

Danny Electric
10-20-2009, 09:29 PM
Noid needs a slap for saying Edward Norton isn't great.

El Vaquero de Infierno
10-21-2009, 06:19 AM
Sandra Locke. I ain't seen her in anything out of the 80's, but she was one ugly, annoying cunt-rag.