Ol Dirty Dastard
10-13-2009, 06:11 PM
:(

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-13-2009, 06:11 PM
But yeah it'll most likely be sick.

Swiss Ultimate
10-13-2009, 06:17 PM
I am so impressed by the massive improvement in the Miz over his career.

parkmania
10-13-2009, 06:20 PM
Of course it'll be match of the night - look at the card:

Rusty Man Match: Orton v Cena
4-Way Clusterfuck: Taker v Punk v Batista v Rey
7-per-side Uber Clusterfuck: Raw v Smackdown
Miz v Morrisson

Afterlife
10-13-2009, 06:24 PM
I just... I dunno. I just don't care about Miz.

Juan
Figures

Supreme Olajuwon
How can you not care about the pride of Parma, Ohio?

screech
10-13-2009, 06:27 PM
Can't wait to see this one.

Afterlife
10-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Figures

You and your attitude. :nono:

I dunno. I want to find him interesting. I do believe he's fun to watch in the ring, minus his terrible finisher. It's just...him.

Nicky Fives
10-13-2009, 06:32 PM
should be a great match.... my only concern is that they'll only be given 5 minutes becasue of the Iron Man and "7-per-side Uber Clusterfuck" be given loads of time

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-13-2009, 06:38 PM
Miz is getting big times reactions. I am the Miz... and I am AWESOME. lol it's just so strange to see the fans actually into someone's catchphrase.

jskinnyg
10-13-2009, 06:39 PM
Def will be the match of the night in this useless PPV, but I have to agree with the bro above... They're gonna get cut short b/c of the damn sleeper, I mean ironman match and the bragging rights crap... J in Cancun

parkmania
10-13-2009, 06:47 PM

I've seen better shits that came out of Parma than the Miz.

I just... I dunno. I just don't care about Miz.

This.

it's just so strange to see the fans actually into someone's catchphrase.

Um, "You can't see me!", "Ballin'!", "Suck it!" and "Boom! Boom! Boom!" would like to have some words with you.

jskinnyg
10-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Got to admit that that guy has made serious progress since he started in the WWE, and his heat with the fans is ranking pretty f'in high....

Perry Saturn
10-13-2009, 06:49 PM
It would be cool to have U.S. Title vs the Intercontental Title with 2 of the most athletic guys in the business

Anybody Thrilla
10-13-2009, 07:14 PM
I think Ben Roethlisberger did wonders for the Miz, because it definitely sounded like they crowd said "AWFUL!" when he said "AWESOME!".

Anyway, I am very much looking forward to Miz v. Morrison. They should make the loser wear a Marty Jannetty mask for a year.

parkmania
10-13-2009, 07:16 PM
Loser changes his name to "Leif Cassidy"?

Swiss Ultimate
10-13-2009, 07:35 PM

This.

Um, "You can't see me!", "Ballin'!", "Suck it!" and "Boom! Boom! Boom!" would like to have some words with you.

Those aren't catch-phrases to be proud of.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-13-2009, 07:38 PM

Suck it is a time honoured tradition. The other ones are fodder for little kids.

parkmania
10-13-2009, 07:40 PM
Those aren't catch-phrases to be proud of.

And Miz's is???

The Gold Standard
10-13-2009, 07:42 PM
I agree. This will be match of the night. I don't see any other match that can top it.

thedamndest
10-13-2009, 07:49 PM
It will probably be the Match of the Night if for no other reason than the one suggested by Resident Game Store Owner parkmania - the rest of the card consists of two other matches designed to squeeze as much of the roster in as possible so they have time for the Iron Man.

I mentioned this in the thread about who you can't stand right now. For me, I'm fairly lukewarm to The Miz. Call it a precursor to being completely put off, but I think this reign as US champ might be the best he will do in the WWE. He's improved in the ring dramatically from his first day on the job. But I don't see him getting any better than he is right now, and it's tough to plateau so quickly when guys like Jack Swagger, John Morrison, and Ted DiBiase get better and better each week. Factor that in with his size and how he probably can't ever be an effective face...I won't say his days are numbered, but I don't see much upside in him.

parkmania
10-13-2009, 07:52 PM
I'm just waiting for them to announce that the 7-man tag is an elimination match... <sigh>

Anybody Thrilla
10-13-2009, 07:57 PM
I dunno. I think The Miz get better every week as well. He also talks circles around Swagger, Morrison, and DiBiase on the mic.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-13-2009, 09:21 PM
And Miz's is???

He's a heel for one thing and he's getting the crowd talking with him. It's a good thing, mr. negative.

Afterlife
10-13-2009, 09:30 PM
He's a heel for one thing and he's getting the crowd talking with him. It's a good thing, mr. negative.

Yeah, ask Rene Dupree and Christian if the WWE calls it "a good thing" when fans like the bad guy.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-13-2009, 09:54 PM
Ask the Rock and Steve Austin as well.

Kami Raki
10-13-2009, 10:43 PM
This match probably will be the match of the night. Both IMO have a good chance of helping to carry the WWE in the future.

Lock Jaw
10-13-2009, 10:50 PM

Pics or I don't believe you.

Nark Order
10-13-2009, 10:53 PM

Nailed it.

Anybody Thrilla
10-13-2009, 10:59 PM
Was Rene Dupree getting pops???

Sixx
10-13-2009, 11:00 PM
Morrison is IC champ and Miz is US champ? Or did something change recently, that I'm not aware of.

Anybody Thrilla
10-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Something did change as recently as the Monday before yesterday, as in The Miz becoming the US champ. Surely you already knew about Morrison.

Lock Jaw
10-13-2009, 11:03 PM

Yeah, but they were still open to making new stars at that time. Nowadays they go "WH?!!! HE'S GETTING FAN SUPPORT!! WHAT DO WE DO?!!!!!!"

Anybody Thrilla
10-13-2009, 11:07 PM
I beg to differ, Mr. Jaw. Vince realizes now that he needs some new stars, and I think that he almost may end up trying TOO hard to create them.

Anybody Thrilla
10-13-2009, 11:08 PM
What I'm saying is that this could bode very well for Morrison and possibly The Miz as well.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-13-2009, 11:13 PM
Afterlife only argued with me because he's butthurt that I called him a doucheclown. Though I guess he likes taking it cuz there's no way he's a pitcher.

Anybody Thrilla
10-13-2009, 11:15 PM
I don't see what his sexuality has to do with this, Newstead. :mad:

Anybody Thrilla
10-13-2009, 11:15 PM
I love you, though. No homo.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-13-2009, 11:21 PM
Only has to do with the term butthurt. If his butt was hurting over a good pounding he'd be happy, well I could only assume it, and there's nothing wrong with that. Whatever floats the olde boat.

Anybody Thrilla
10-13-2009, 11:27 PM
There was butthurt, but then there was the pitching and catching thing, and....you know what, I'm not the police. Post on.

Afterlife
10-13-2009, 11:28 PM

Nailed it.

Yep; nailed the two anomolies that occurred years before Christian and Dupree were being punished for getting positive crowd reactions.

Was Rene Dupree getting pops???

He was being scolded for doing his French Tickler dance.

Afterlife only argued with me because he's butthurt that I called him a doucheclown. Though I guess he likes taking it cuz there's no way he's a pitcher.

No, I argued because you were saying something silly.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-13-2009, 11:32 PM
lol getting crowd reactions is a good thing, especially in a day and age when noone gets crowd reactions unless they've been established for years.

Just because WWE apparently punishes these guys for getting positive crowd reactions doesn't mean it's a bad thing they're getting reactions, it means the WWE is stupid. John Cena gets negative reactions all the time and he doesn't get punished. It's just the stupidity of the company.

It really shouldn't be all that hard to feed off what the crowd wants. If they start REALLY digging the Miz, turn him face, but keep the same edge he has. There's no need to make things so complicated.

But what do I know I've only been a fan for almost 20 years lol.

Afterlife
10-13-2009, 11:38 PM
lol getting crowd reactions is a good thing, especially in a day and age when noone gets crowd reactions unless they've been established for years.

Just because WWE apparently punishes these guys for getting positive crowd reactions doesn't mean it's a bad thing they're getting reactions, it means the WWE is stupid. John Cena gets negative reactions all the time and he doesn't get punished. It's just the stupidity of the company.

It really shouldn't be all that hard to feed off what the crowd wants. If they start REALLY digging the Miz, turn him face, but keep the same edge he has. There's no need to make things so complicated.

But what do I know I've only been a fan for almost 20 years lol.

Your sarcastic line isn't necessary. Because you're right. In fact, I specifically said it wasn't good in WWE's opinion, "doucheclown".

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-13-2009, 11:40 PM
Also note John Cena was getting positive reactions as a heel before he turned face.

They more pick and choose who they want to strap the rocket boosters too. They've never had faith in Christian to give him a big push, because they're assholes, and well... Renee Dupree? Seriously?

The Miz is a fresh new face, and he's getting a chance to shine. You never know what the WWE wants.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-13-2009, 11:42 PM
Ps. that doucheclown comment hurt my feelings I demand an apollogy.

Afterlife
10-13-2009, 11:53 PM
"Seriously" what? It was happening, annnnd...your point is?

And I'll "apollogize" when you get make it thru engrish crass.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-14-2009, 12:21 AM
lol Rene Dupris is a chump. That's my point.

Afterlife
10-14-2009, 01:37 AM
lol Rene Dupris is a chump. That's my point.

So, your point was completely unrelated to the conversation. Excellent work.

Mr. Nerfect
10-14-2009, 04:36 AM
I'm looking forward to the match. I think people are underestimating the rest of the card, though. The 7 vs. 7 Match features Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho on opposing teams. In a way, this is Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho. If that isn't twenty minutes of fun, I will eat my hat. The talent in the match is also fairly good. The weakest man confirmed is probably Mark Henry, and he has been entertaining as a face, and in the ring in small doses.

The Iron Man Match will surprise people, I think. John Cena and Randy Orton will be out to surprise people. They won't have limits, and they will hopefully bring their A-games to go sixty minutes without it being tedious. This has Match of the Year potential, actually. And I'm a big fan of neither Orton nor Cena.

The Fatal 4-Way also features CM Punk and Rey Mysterio, two men who have been switched on lately. When he picks his spots, and when he's working with The Undertaker, Batista also steps up his game. The Undertaker is The Undertaker.

From a wrestling standpoint, I feel this will be a really good show. Hopefully The Miz and Morrison prove they belong, though. I'm hoping for a twenty minute time limit draw, or something.

Sixx
10-14-2009, 08:51 AM
Something did change as recently as the Monday before yesterday, as in The Miz becoming the US champ. Surely you already knew about Morrison.

So nothing changed. Good.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-14-2009, 12:26 PM
So, your point was completely unrelated to the conversation. Excellent work.

lol I love debating with fuckwits. My point is Rene Dupris was never going to be big and never really developed the way The Miz is developing. He was a chump, he was supposed to fill the role of a heel that the fans didn't like, not someone they could get behind. He also couldn't work properly which was why Hardcore Holly had beef with him and I'm pretty sure the Dudley Boyz had to get rough with him too.
Christian is a top talent but we all know how Vince feels about him.

The Miz is a guy whose character is easy for the fans to hate or get behind much like the Rock and others like that. If he's getting the entire fucking arena to chant his catch phrase they'll most likely think it's a good thing, especially considering they're booing him the rest of the match. Fact is, as much as it kills me to admit, he's getting way better and bigger reactons than JoMo.

But feel free to argue with my completely logical post, just because you're a baby who wants his bottle.

Afterlife
10-14-2009, 08:50 PM
lol I love debating with fuckwits. My point is Rene Dupris was never going to be big and never really developed the way The Miz is developing. He was a chump, he was supposed to fill the role of a heel that the fans didn't like, not someone they could get behind. He also couldn't work properly which was why Hardcore Holly had beef with him and I'm pretty sure the Dudley Boyz had to get rough with him too.
Christian is a top talent but we all know how Vince feels about him.

The Miz is a guy whose character is easy for the fans to hate or get behind much like the Rock and others like that. If he's getting the entire fucking arena to chant his catch phrase they'll most likely think it's a good thing, especially considering they're booing him the rest of the match. Fact is, as much as it kills me to admit, he's getting way better and bigger reactons than JoMo.

But feel free to argue with my completely logical post, just because you're a baby who wants his bottle.

Your opinions on Dupree don't matter. Please try to understand that -- it just isn't relevant. The simple fact is, when he would taunt his opponent, the fans would cheer for him because the taunt was great. And he was punished and held down because of that. Your outlook on his might-have-been future doesn't have anything to do with that.

Also irrelevant is the comparison of Morrison and Miz's current promo reactions. The closest thing Morrison has to a catchphrase is "Mr. Ziggles", and that's directed at one guy, and not something completely vague that he can just shout at the end of any promo. What confuses me is why you assume they'll lke the fact the the same guy that's supposed to be booed is getting cheered for his catchphrase -- especially after the two recent examples of those have been brought up, and they ended terribly. That part is not really very logical at all. :-\

Afterlife
10-14-2009, 09:01 PM
I'm looking forward to the match. I think people are underestimating the rest of the card, though. The 7 vs. 7 Match features Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho on opposing teams. In a way, this is Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho. If that isn't twenty minutes of fun, I will eat my hat. The talent in the match is also fairly good. The weakest man confirmed is probably Mark Henry, and he has been entertaining as a face, and in the ring in small doses.

The weakest?! But he's the World's Strongest Man!!! :eek: In seriousness, though, I'm also looking forward to the tag match. It's intriguing, whether it turns out well or not.

The Iron Man Match will surprise people, I think. John Cena and Randy Orton will be out to surprise people. They won't have limits, and they will hopefully bring their A-games to go sixty minutes without it being tedious. This has Match of the Year potential, actually. And I'm a big fan of neither Orton nor Cena.

I disagree. The fact that they had to make the match No DQ is a BLARING siren that these guys just can't wrestle. An actual match would have interested me, in the same way an actual submission match would have interested me at Breaking Point: to see Randy use a submission then, or two watch them actually try to wrestle now, would be a legitimate surprise. That would impress me. Not an hour long kick/punch/weapon fest.

The Fatal 4-Way also features CM Punk and Rey Mysterio, two men who have been switched on lately. When he picks his spots, and when he's working with The Undertaker, Batista also steps up his game. The Undertaker is The Undertaker.

This is happening, obviously, to keep Taker's work load as light as possible due to his knees. And I'm fine with that. It also limits Batista's involvement, which is always nice, and it's designed for high speed moments, so Rey and Punk should be able to make this thing work. Also really jonesing for that Batista heel turn, I'm looking forward to this match, as well.

From a wrestling standpoint, I feel this will be a really good show. Hopefully The Miz and Morrison prove they belong, though. I'm hoping for a twenty minute time limit draw, or something.

I don't think Miz/Morrison have anything to "prove" at the moment. They're both alright on the mic and they're both very impressive in the ring, if for different reasons. It will be fun to see them finally clash, but I also hope this is the start of something bigger. It would be nice to see Morrison pin Miz simply to get a little retribution for how Miz left him at the draft, but Miz being a little more arrogant than Morrison makes me feel that maybe he should win to REALLY piss off ex-partner and start some simmering friction betwixt 'em.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-14-2009, 09:36 PM
Your opinions on Dupree don't matter. Please try to understand that -- it just isn't relevant. The simple fact is, when he would taunt his opponent, the fans would cheer for him because the taunt was great. And he was punished and held down because of that. Your outlook on his might-have-been future doesn't have anything to do with that.

Also irrelevant is the comparison of Morrison and Miz's current promo reactions. The closest thing Morrison has to a catchphrase is "Mr. Ziggles", and that's directed at one guy, and not something completely vague that he can just shout at the end of any promo. What confuses me is why you assume they'll lke the fact the the same guy that's supposed to be booed is getting cheered for his catchphrase -- especially after the two recent examples of those have been brought up, and they ended terribly. That part is not really very logical at all. :-\

Ugh you don't understand anything.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-14-2009, 09:40 PM
For one thing how do you know he was punished for getting positive reactions from the crowd? Because the internet dirt sheets told you? How about the fact that he wasn't working properly, and was sloppy in the ring. And that Vince has never been behind Christian.

In case you haven't noticed, the WWE picks and chooses who can do what. HHH can get cheered as a heel, John Cena can get booed as a face, the Rock when he was around could get booed as a heel. It's who has the clout and who has the boosters attached to their behind. If the Miz stops getting pushed it's because he got hit by the glass ceiling not because they were actually upset with him getting reactions from the crowd.

I can't stand fucking knowitall marks.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-14-2009, 09:40 PM
sorry "smart" marks.

Afterlife
10-14-2009, 10:54 PM
For one thing how do you know he was punished for getting positive reactions from the crowd? Because the internet dirt sheets told you? How about the fact that he wasn't working properly, and was sloppy in the ring. And that Vince has never been behind Christian.

In case you haven't noticed, the WWE picks and chooses who can do what. HHH can get cheered as a heel, John Cena can get booed as a face, the Rock when he was around could get booed as a heel. It's who has the clout and who has the boosters attached to their behind. If the Miz stops getting pushed it's because he got hit by the glass ceiling not because they were actually upset with him getting reactions from the crowd.

I can't stand fucking knowitall marks.

Well... Gee... I suppose I know he was punished for being cheered in the same way we all know Vince was holding Xian back. And, for the second time now, nobody is disputing that WWE decides "for us" who's the good guy and the bad guy. But if they wanted the fans to bood Cena, they'd have turned him heel. Instead, they ignored it, just like the fans cheering for Xian before he left. Because -- and try to absorb this -- it wasn't what they wanted. I'm not sure why you're so angry and defensive about this, because I'm sure that we're in agreement that it's the WWE's decision. But saying that it's good that the Miz is being cheered as a heel is like saying it was good that Cena got booed as a face. It's not what they want, so they're not going to consider it good. Hell, even Morrison was stunted before teaming with Miz in the first place because he was a heel that was "too funny". When they don't like the reaction you get, they try to force it. It's just the way it is.

Anybody Thrilla
10-15-2009, 11:26 AM
I'm almost positive the crowd said "I'M AWFUL!" when The Miz said "I'M AWESOME!", so you guys are arguing over nothing. That's exactly what they want.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-15-2009, 12:09 PM
Well... Gee... I suppose I know he was punished for being cheered in the same way we all know Vince was holding Xian back. And, for the second time now, nobody is disputing that WWE decides "for us" who's the good guy and the bad guy. But if they wanted the fans to bood Cena, they'd have turned him heel. Instead, they ignored it, just like the fans cheering for Xian before he left. Because -- and try to absorb this -- it wasn't what they wanted. I'm not sure why you're so angry and defensive about this, because I'm sure that we're in agreement that it's the WWE's decision. But saying that it's good that the Miz is being cheered as a heel is like saying it was good that Cena got booed as a face. It's not what they want, so they're not going to consider it good. Hell, even Morrison was stunted before teaming with Miz in the first place because he was a heel that was "too funny". When they don't like the reaction you get, they try to force it. It's just the way it is.

I'm getting angered because you think you know everything and you're arguing with me over wanting to be right as opposed to looking at what I'm saying.

And if they're saying "Miz is Awful" it's even better. But illicitng an intense emotional response either way from the crowd is a good thing.

The reason why Rene Dupris got punished was because he was a shitty worker who was hurting guys. The reason why Christian was punished is because Vince flatout has no faith in him which is why he's on ECW right now, which was made clear quite a long time ago. The reason why these facts are both relevant is because I just gave you reasons why these guys aren't at the top as opposed to them being "punished" for getting a positive reaction. What about Santino? He was getting positive reactions from the crowd when he was a heel... considering his limitations and size, he's done quite well, I mean he's never going to be anything big, but the guy is all over the t.v. and the fans love him.

How do you know the Miz would get punished for fans catching on to his catchphrase, especially when they're booing him for the rest of the match. But anyways, as Thrilla said, it seems like they're saying he's awful. It's a fucking catchphrase anyways, heel or face, I'm sure they don't care if fans are chanting WITH the catchphrase. If anything, it's better, because imagine the fans when the guy is a face. If they were cheering him for the rest of the match, then we'd have a problem, but it's a god damned catchphrase, christ.

Johnny Vegas
10-15-2009, 08:34 PM
I used to love when Dupree did that french dance

Afterlife
10-15-2009, 09:42 PM
I'm getting angered because you think you know everything and you're arguing with me over wanting to be right as opposed to looking at what I'm saying.

False. :)

And if they're saying "Miz is Awful" it's even better. But illicitng an intense emotional response either way from the crowd is a good thing.

No, not either way. But if they're saying "Awful", then he IS doing great. For some reason, that hadn't crossed my mind.

The reason why Rene Dupris got punished was because he was a shitty worker who was hurting guys. The reason why Christian was punished is because Vince flatout has no faith in him which is why he's on ECW right now, which was made clear quite a long time ago. The reason why these facts are both relevant is because I just gave you reasons why these guys aren't at the top as opposed to them being "punished" for getting a positive reaction. What about Santino? He was getting positive reactions from the crowd when he was a heel... considering his limitations and size, he's done quite well, I mean he's never going to be anything big, but the guy is all over the t.v. and the fans love him.

Again, we're not disagreeing about Christian's pre-quitting situation at all. And it was Holly who hurt Dupree, not the other way around; Holly liked having problems with people, and that's a pretty well documented thing. And yes, if the word "punishment" was too difficult to handle, I'll clarify that it was used to mean that they were being held down. :y: As for Santino...well, he's funny. And they clearly don't have any plans for him, so his face turn doesn't really mean anything. But yeah, the fans love the guy.

How do you know the Miz would get punished for fans catching on to his catchphrase, especially when they're booing him for the rest of the match.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO RENE DUPREE. THAT'S ALL I WAS SAYING TO BEGIN WITH.

But anyways, as Thrilla said, it seems like they're saying he's awful. It's a fucking catchphrase anyways, heel or face, I'm sure they don't care if fans are chanting WITH the catchphrase. If anything, it's better, because imagine the fans when the guy is a face. If they were cheering him for the rest of the match, then we'd have a problem, but it's a god damned catchphrase, christ.

That's very true, though. I didn't realize it was probably "Awful", in which case the whole set-up is impressive. I mean, I find the Miz's personality grating, but if he can get the rest of the "WWE Universe" to give him good heat, then I say keep him on tv. :y:

Afterlife
10-15-2009, 09:43 PM
I used to love when Dupree did that french dance

We all did, Johnny. We all did. :'(

Mr. Nerfect
10-16-2009, 02:18 AM
SmackDown! made me really want to see this match. :y:

Anybody Thrilla
10-16-2009, 03:45 AM
I think Ben Roethlisberger did wonders for the Miz, because it definitely sounded like they crowd said "AWFUL!" when he said "AWESOME!".

Anyway, I am very much looking forward to Miz v. Morrison. They should make the loser wear a Marty Jannetty mask for a year.

If anyone would have read this post when I made it much, much earlier in this thread, we could have avoided this whole mess. :p

Anybody Thrilla
10-16-2009, 03:47 AM
Oh, and I also thought I read that the whole Dupree/Holly beef was over a rental car in Holly's name that Dupree wrecked, or something like that.

Mr. Nerfect
10-16-2009, 06:52 AM
Oh, and I also thought I read that the whole Dupree/Holly beef was over a rental car in Holly's name that Dupree wrecked, or something like that.

I did hear that, as well. I think it got out of hand when Dupree gave Holly a receipt in a later match (maybe even with a steel chair), and then Holly just made it his business to be a pain in Dupree's ass.

Afterlife
10-16-2009, 09:46 AM
If anyone would have read this post when I made it much, much earlier in this thread, we could have avoided this whole mess. :p

Hey!

:|

Shut up.

I did hear that, as well. I think it got out of hand when Dupree gave Holly a receipt in a later match (maybe even with a steel chair), and then Holly just made it his business to be a pain in Dupree's ass.

Actually, that's about it. Two guys that didn't get along because of a personal grudge.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-16-2009, 10:17 AM
I'm pretty sure the Dudleyz had a problem with Dupree as well.

Afterlife
10-16-2009, 11:24 AM
I'm pretty sure the Dudleyz had a problem with Dupree as well.

I'm pretty sure Bubba rubbed a lot of guys the wrong way.

Mr. Nerfect
10-16-2009, 11:56 AM
Hardcore Holly was a bitter, bitter man. I actually used to mark for the guy during my early days, and he did have talent. It was also bizarre how well he connected with crowds. He is just a person I am not sure I'd like to know.

Afterlife
10-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Hardcore Holly was a bitter, bitter man. I actually used to mark for the guy during my early days, and he did have talent. It was also bizarre how well he connected with crowds. He is just a person I am not sure I'd like to know.

I"m the same way. When I started watching, I was like "This guy is tough and seems to be unique in the personality department" because he wasn't always "My title! Mine!!" But the more he became an apparent dick, the more my interest in him faded.

Johnny Vegas
10-18-2009, 12:14 AM
The promo they had on SD! was GREAT btw, "STAYING ON TOPIC"

Juan
10-18-2009, 12:15 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWaxm6gKPD0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWaxm6gKPD0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Afterlife
10-18-2009, 04:41 AM
Did you happen across the rest of SD, Juan?

Juan
10-18-2009, 04:45 AM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=64XQKBH2

Afterlife
10-18-2009, 06:05 AM
Wrong thread. :roll: :p

TheZman
10-18-2009, 12:12 PM
Of course it'll be match of the night - look at the card:

Rusty Man Match: Orton v Cena
4-Way Clusterfuck: Taker v Punk v Batista v Rey
7-per-side Uber Clusterfuck: Raw v Smackdown