PDA

View Full Version : Bound For Glory Rate it.

taker707
10-18-2009, 11:02 PM
Guys i hope to do this with each PPV.

So rate it 0 to 5

0 being horrible

5 being WM quality

Executioner
10-18-2009, 11:04 PM
Gonna give it a 4. Quite possible the best TNA ppv 3 hour ppv put on ever. Still too many clusterfucks and gimmick matches to be a 5 star ppv.

Supreme Olajuwon
Which WM

Robodiv
I thought it was one of the better TNA PPV's of the year.

Scott Steiners suplexathon and frankensteiner was pretty cool. It wasnt AMAZING or anything, just had me shouting "AT YOUR AGE!!!" at my screen.

Mankind and Abyss was good, especially getting to see Daphnes cameltoe just before she took the barb-wire bump. Plus, I love watching Daphne take daft bumps.

I didnt mind Angle n Matt Morgan as well. The big man is deffo getting a push by the looks of it.

Only downside for me was the Arsenal fan in the front row.

CSL
10-18-2009, 11:05 PM
From what I saw (the TLC tag thing onwards) like a 2.5

screech
10-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Ultimate X was awesome as those always are.
Knockout Tag Match sucked.
Legends Title Match was pretty good.
Full Metal Mayhem was ridiculous, not in a good way.
Knockout Title Match was okay.
Submission Match was good until the end.
Monster's Ball was pretty good (I usually enjoy those).
Angle/Morgan was terrific.
Sting/AJ was very good.

Overall: I give it a 3. Definitely not the worst they've done Too many clusterfucks to go four.

Sixx
10-18-2009, 11:41 PM
Match Number One: TNA X Division Title Match: Amazing Red versus Suicide versus Homicide versus Daniels versus Alex Shelley versus Chris Sabin in an Ultimate X Match

Hahaha. Really?

mike adamle
10-19-2009, 12:17 AM
3. Too much nonsense, but what was good was mostly real good. The bad was real bad though.

Ermaximus
10-19-2009, 08:25 AM
So, is Booker really done with TNA? I'm guessing that whole stretcher angle was their way of writing him off TNA if he is gone?

The Jayman
10-19-2009, 08:33 AM
I was just glad to see the MSMG included in this ppv

Impact!
10-19-2009, 08:40 AM
Pretty fun PPV. It's the first wrestling PPV I've ordered since Wrestlemania...

Ermaximus
10-19-2009, 10:14 AM
I was just glad to see the MCMG included in this ppv

Fixed.

Waylander
10-19-2009, 02:24 PM
I was just glad to see the Don West included in this ppv

Actually fixed.

redoneja
10-19-2009, 06:06 PM
I only caught the Angle/Morgan match and the Sting/AJ Styles match but I thought those were very well done. Both Angle and Morgan were put over huge in their match. As far as the Sting/Styles match is concerned, I think the match was definitely set up to give AJ the biggest rub of his career and it succeeded in doing that. Not only did Styles take two of Sting's Scorpion Death Drops, he was able to power out of te Scorpion Deathlock as opposed to having to use a ropebreak. Added to that, he cleanly pinned Sting in the middle of the ring. Sounds mundane but Sting has been protected by booking in TNA over the last couple years when it comes to losing matches. Kayfabe wise, AJ has been established as the top guy in TNA

kareru
10-20-2009, 10:54 AM
some fucking great matches on the show, a fair few fuck ups too but a great show, daffney's spot was my pop moment of the night, i was thinking' ok abyss is going to pick her up and slam her on the thumbtacks, she has taken thumbtack spots bef- HOLY CRAP'
its just a shame that the live director is an absolute moron and missed some of the best spots of the night he even missed the spinarooni didn't he even talk to the wrestlers before hand so he knows which camera to switch to and when

twatbag of the night award goes to......The Director whomever he may be