PDA

View Full Version : So anyone else hoping Cena wins Sunday?

JT
10-19-2009, 11:36 AM
Probably already a thread on this, but yea...don't care.

Anyway, anyone else hoping Cena wins this match. Honestly, the other option is his going to Smackdown or ECW...and I find that worst that him being champion on an already shitty show.

Actually kind of hoping Randy loses and then travels to Smackdown.

Y2Ant
10-19-2009, 11:44 AM
Cena to ECW :cool:

Orton and Cena can both stay on the gay sports entertainment show, it's bad enough that SD got Dancin' Dave to water down the talent pool.

Dorkchop
10-19-2009, 12:12 PM
Smackdown has a terrible time slot, but I enjoy watching it when I'm able to. I'd rather Cena stay on Raw and rot in the main event with HHH, HBK, and Orton and keep Smackdown entertaining. Throw Batista off Smackdown too.

I like Orton, but I haven't really given a crap about him in a while because he always feuds with the same guys.

jskinnyg
10-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Send Cena's ass to SD... They need more mic skills over there anyway...

The Jayman
10-19-2009, 01:09 PM
I would much perfer Orton go to SD. I think he could do a better program with the likes of Taker, Punk, Jericho

CSL
10-19-2009, 01:27 PM
No, I wanna see Cena go to Smackdown. There are plenty of fresh things to do with Cena on Smackdown. People seem to forget that the problem with Cena is the way he's booked, not Cena himself. I wouldn't mind seeing Cena vs. heel Batista or Cena vs. Taker, Cena vs. Punk etc etc. Besides, they'll be doing more damage to Orton by taking the belt off him after another short reign.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-19-2009, 01:32 PM
The problem with Cena WAS the way he was booked. But nowadays he just cuts these weak kid friendly promos making it a problem with him.

CSL
10-19-2009, 01:35 PM
Everybodies promos have been scripted by the writers for years now

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-19-2009, 01:38 PM
Yeah that's mostly mid card guys though. Cena has A LOT of say and that's one thing everyone knows. He's the top guy in the company. Believe me, he can control how he's booked and he does not do a good job controlling it.

Savio
10-19-2009, 01:38 PM
I hope Cena Orton HHH and Batista get traded to TNA for AJ Styles, Somoa Joe and hmmm i dunno lets say Awesome Kong.

owenbrown
10-19-2009, 01:43 PM
where's the "Future Endeavor Cena AND Batista" option?

CSL
10-19-2009, 01:46 PM
Yeah that's mostly mid card guys though. Cena has A LOT of say and that's one thing everyone knows. He's the top guy in the company. Believe me, he can control how he's booked and he does not do a good job controlling it.

He ad libs parts but sticks strictly to the direction of the script. It's been this way for some time now. Even guys like Jericho, who is (rightly) credited with being a great promo guy has his stuff laid out for him pretty much word for word. Only guys I see having 'freedom' with their words would be Triple H (his Chris Masters comments a few years ago, his ribs on Vince etc) and maybe Taker and HBK. Austin and Rock on their sporadic appearances too.

CSL
10-19-2009, 01:48 PM
where's the "Future Endeavor Cena AND Batista" option?

In the 'How To Make Terrible Wrestling Business Decisions' handbook

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-19-2009, 01:55 PM
He ad libs parts but sticks strictly to the direction of the script. It's been this way for some time now. Even guys like Jericho, who is (rightly) credited with being a great promo guy has his stuff laid out for him pretty much word for word. Only guys I see having 'freedom' with their words would be Triple H (his Chris Masters comments a few years ago, his ribs on Vince etc) and maybe Taker and HBK. Austin and Rock on their sporadic appearances too.

I dunno, he's pretty cutesy all the time though. I mean I get there's a direction they want him to go, but his delivery used to be a lot better, he's gone from this wiley badass who used to swear all the time, to possibly the biggest homo ever.

He's serious when he should be joking, he's joking when he should be serious. His delivery makes everything seem scripted. When he wants to get intense, you don't buy it. It's fucking ridiculous.

I agree with the fact that he is booked poorly, but at some point the blame has to be shared. There's ways to work around it, and he has not found that way.

Also I realize he can't be a badass who swears and cuts rhymes anymore, but he can still be a badass without swearing, which he just has not found a way to do.

owenbrown
10-19-2009, 02:04 PM
In the 'How To Make Terrible Wrestling Business Decisions' handbook

Is that the same book that tells us how to cram Batista and Cena down everyone's throat every week?

CSL
10-19-2009, 02:09 PM
The IWC is maybe 2% of WWE's audience. Hardly 'everyone'. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Cena and Batista buy all of their own merchandise to keep themselves on top and down everyone's throats.

addy2hotty
10-19-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm calling a draw - no OT, don't see Cena winning back the title so soon and I don't see Orton losing, but they are bigging up the 'Cena last match on Raw' BS. Ultimately, they are going to put their biggest star on the B show.

Mr. Nerfect
10-19-2009, 04:52 PM
I'm calling a draw - no OT, don't see Cena winning back the title so soon and I don't see Orton losing, but they are bigging up the 'Cena last match on Raw' BS. Ultimately, they are going to put their biggest star on the B show.

This is what I am thinking. At Bragging Rights, Orton and Cena go to a draw, and as a result Orton is still WWE Champion. John Cena still turns up for work on Monday, but Orton says that since Cena didn't win the WWE Title, he has to leave RAW.

John Cena would do wonders for either ECW or SmackDown!, I feel. He's much needed star-power, and the booking teams are much better on the back-up shows.

Perry Saturn
10-19-2009, 07:45 PM
This match is like Alien vs Predator who ever wins we lose

Tazz Dan
10-19-2009, 07:49 PM
Yeah, as much as I'm sick of Cena on Raw, SmackDown has a good roster happening there at the moment. I don't really want to see him go there and booked to be superman there either. Let the guys who are there shine a bit.

Triple Naitch
10-19-2009, 07:57 PM

Kurt Angle got to write his own lines, too.

Krimzon7
10-19-2009, 07:59 PM
Naitch! hey guy!

On topic.....

Fuck Cena

Triple Naitch
10-19-2009, 08:00 PM
K-Sizzle is back! We have some serious catching up to do.

Cool King
10-19-2009, 08:01 PM
To me, either way we all lose.

If Cena wins, we're stuck with him on Raw but also as the WWE Champion.

If he loses, he'll go to SmackDown (I really doubt he'll go to ECW) and he'll bascially ruin SmackDown.

SmackDown has been gold for a while now (As we all know) and having Batista on SmackDown is pretty bad as it is, but also having Cena there would be even worse as the younger talent won't really get there chance to shine anymore. :-\

UNLESS, Cena goes to SmackDown and turns heel. Though I doubt that'll happen. I'm sure we all have more chance of seeing a Chavo Guerrero WWE Title run than that.

Emperor Smeat
10-19-2009, 09:48 PM
There is no good choice, a big Catch-22 since either way something bad has to occur.

Cena wins and stays on RAW but that just means if Orton wants the title again, he probably wins the Rumble and restarts a feud WWE had just promoted as their "best ever" and done.

Cena looses and goes to Smackdown but could harm the flow of Smackdown since its more wrestling focused and doesn't have a stale main event and decent midcard/tag teams. Everyone knows his 1st show or feud will probably involve the title or at least chase for the title.

Skippord
10-20-2009, 02:31 AM
you're fucking stupid if you think Cena going to Smackdown would ruin it

unless he also begins a gay love affair with Rey Mysterio

CWK
10-20-2009, 05:00 AM
It was useless for Cena to have that belt for a month, then lose it back to Orton. Should have just let Orton have a nice long reign into 'mania next year

Tazz Dan
10-20-2009, 05:03 AM
Well I guess I'm fucking stupid then. Cheers Skip. :'(

Skippord
10-20-2009, 05:35 AM
I was kind of a prick there

Skippord
10-20-2009, 05:36 AM
but anyway there's no reason Cena would ruin Smackdown

like everyone said Batista would and apart from his weird homosexual relationship with a latino midget he hasn't

Tazz Dan
10-20-2009, 05:55 AM
Give it time skippy boy, give it time.

Mr. Nerfect
10-20-2009, 05:55 AM
I am confident that Michael Hayes will book Cena to his strengths.

Skippord
10-20-2009, 05:58 AM
are you saying that Batista, Cena, and Mysterio will have a triple threat, Tazz Dan?

Tazz Dan
10-20-2009, 06:00 AM
I am confident that Michael Hayes will book Cena to his strengths.

Thats because you come from Queensland. Which makes you a homosexual. :)

Tazz Dan
10-20-2009, 06:01 AM
are you saying that Batista, Cena, and Mysterio will have a triple threat, Tazz Dan?

:naughty:

Skippord
10-20-2009, 06:02 AM
the mental picture of Batista and Cena spit roasting Rey is going to haunt my imagination forever

Lux
10-20-2009, 06:04 AM
..:lol:

Tazz Dan
10-20-2009, 06:06 AM
the mental picture of Batista and Cena spit roasting Rey is going to haunt my imagination forever

:D

Lux
10-20-2009, 06:18 AM
also no, I don't hope Cena wins.

just because they said this would be the last time they faced eachother doesn't mean Randy goes to Smackdown if he loses. idiot.

Mr. Nerfect
10-20-2009, 07:12 AM

How's your sister/wife going down there? :p

Mr. Nerfect
10-20-2009, 07:12 AM

Just be thankful it's not an Iron Man Triple Threat.

Impact!
10-20-2009, 08:43 AM

Don't you be starting a war Mr. Dan

Tazz Dan
10-20-2009, 05:09 PM

Don't you be starting a war Mr. Dan

I'm sorry, but a state that currently houses Noid AND KYR makes me wonder. Unless they're the only gays in the village?

Tazz Dan
10-20-2009, 05:09 PM
How's your sister/wife going down there? :p

She always does well "down there" :naughty: