PDA

View Full Version : Lol Oh man. A message from Ryan Clark

Gertner
10-30-2009, 10:30 PM
We’ve had amazing traffic all week long for obvious reasons and just wanted to THANK YOU ALL for your support! You guys kick some serious ass! We are growing on a monthly basis and it’s all because of you, our loyal diehard fans!

We’ve got more EXCLUSIVE updates on the Hogan situation than any other wrestling websites on the ‘net today! We will continue posting EXCLUSIVE updates as we get them. We are talking to several different sources on a daily basis. As we talk to our sources and get ’scoops’, we immediately post them here first.

You can email us at webmaster@prowrestlingscoops.com with news, rumors, results, guest columns, or comments! Due to the high volume of emails we receive, we can’t guarantee that we will be able to respond to each one.

On behalf of our entire staff, we THANK YOU again for your continued support! As corny as it sounds, there would be no us without you!

Have a good weekend guys! Please be safe if you’re going out this weekend for Halloween. Don’t cause any mischief and no eggs! :) Be good guys and thanks again

Lock Jaw
10-30-2009, 11:36 PM
When I read this I thought it was gonna be a message telling us that we are all meanie-heads and we should get off his back.

Xero
10-30-2009, 11:45 PM
When I read this I thought it was gonna be a message telling us that we are all meanie-heads and we should get off his back.

El Fangel
10-30-2009, 11:54 PM

kareru
10-31-2009, 12:04 AM

Fignuts
10-31-2009, 01:52 AM
Yeah, same. Dissapointed really.

GD
10-31-2009, 01:56 AM
Somebody please invite him to the forums.

Skippord
10-31-2009, 03:51 AM
hey he said we kick some serious ass

parkmania
10-31-2009, 11:47 AM
hey he said he kisses some serious dick

Fixed.

Loose Cannon
10-31-2009, 12:05 PM
From the newest news piece.

Note from Ryan Clark: Have a good weekend guys and happy Halloween! Please be safe if you’re going out tonight. I know a lot of other websites don’t give thanks or show appreciation for you guys and I want you to know that it means the world to us that you continue to support us in what we do and report. As corny as it sounds, there would be no us without you! As always, you can email me at webmaster@prowrestlingscoops.com with news, rumors, results, guest columns, or comments! Due to the high volume of emails I receive, I can’t guarantee that I will be able to respond to each one. Be good guys and thanks again!!

Sixx
10-31-2009, 02:39 PM
What the fuck does he mean by "no eggs"?

Did someone like egg his house or something?

Londoner
10-31-2009, 02:41 PM

Blue Demon
10-31-2009, 02:51 PM

Lock Jaw
10-31-2009, 04:34 PM

Emperor Smeat
11-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Looks like every Halloween his house gets hit with eggs. Probably is the type that gives out cough drops or healthy snacks when people just want a sugar rush. Then again ...

When I read this I thought it was gonna be a message telling us that we are all meanie-heads and we should get off his back. :shifty:

Phenomenal 1
11-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Ryan Clark knows jack shit about wrestling and only want to get hits on his page....nothing more than a dirtbag lying sack of shit smart mark who thinks he's an industry professional or knows the skivvy better on wrestling...with his "inside sources"...news flash Clark....you don't have any INSIDERS in the business...you probably steal your info from other dirtsheets or have to pay for it

Sixx
11-01-2009, 07:12 PM
I like it how you use like 5000 dots in your posts, and not one of them is at the end.

Sixx
11-01-2009, 07:15 PM
you get an F in dick sucking faggot...

Are you the professor of dick-sucking?

Sixx
11-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Oh, nice. Deleted your post.

Juan
11-01-2009, 07:17 PM
I deleted it.