PDA

View Full Version : In Your Opinion: Has The Miz finally shaken his reality star past?

Nark Order
11-03-2009, 01:01 AM
I ask this because up until maybe a year ago I couldn't help but think of MTV Real World everytime I saw the guy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b2j9wtziyro&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b2j9wtziyro&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He's really come into his own as a wrestler, that's for certain. Tell me, has he successfully shaken his reality star fame in your eyes or do you still think of HOORAH and The Inferno 2?

DAMN iNATOR
11-03-2009, 01:05 AM
He has absolutely, I think made people for the most part forget his past, but some people will always recognize him as "that guy from Road Rules/Real World", however, he's in the middle of a so-far solid run as the current United States champion on RAW, thus I don't think the average fan in WWE today really ponders his past as a reality show star anymore, because as he says he is simply awesome.

HOO-RAH

Vastardikai
11-03-2009, 02:30 AM
I think of him as a guy who shares the EXACT SAME birthday as I do (year and everything).

DAMN iNATOR
11-03-2009, 02:38 AM
HA! That's crazy...no lie here, my 3rd-ever wrestling ppv that I watched on LIVE TV was WrestleMania X8, and it was March 17, 2002 which happened to be my 21st b'day. And despite being at a friend's place that evening, I did enjoy a couple alcoholic beverages for the first time...

Tb1
11-03-2009, 03:14 AM
Never really thought of him as the reality star. However I don't think alot of people do. So... yes. :y:

Fignuts
11-03-2009, 03:14 AM
I never watched road rules or inferno because they are shit, so no I don't see him that way.

Lock Jaw
11-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Nah. Miz has come a long way. Future main eventer if WWE ever gets interested in making new main eventers.

Ol Dirty Dastard
11-03-2009, 12:08 PM
He's too small for Vince tho. And a little "husky", even though he's in good shape. He doesn't have the "look" of a champ, w/e that means.

Triple Naitch
11-03-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm guessing this was the reason behind the attire switch. The shorts made him look too amateurish and the tights make him look like a legitimate wrestler now.

Kane Knight
11-03-2009, 04:26 PM
I'm not exactly sure his prior role as a reality tv "star" should diminish Poochie's general mediocrity.

Swiss Ultimate
11-03-2009, 04:45 PM
I only watch celebreality (Surreal Life, Flavor of Love). It's nice to know that some of the stars of today whom I hate so much can fall so far in life.

I'm looking at you Ben Affleck.

Phenomenal 1
11-04-2009, 08:59 AM
I hated when he debuted in the WWE that they had him with the Smackdown Host gimmick and the whole Hoorah crap still.....he should have totally won the last tough enough....cause who in the hell remember Daniel Puder....I know I certainly don't nor do I care....WWE missed the ball on that one.

The Jayman
11-04-2009, 09:04 AM
I never watched road rules or inferno because they are shit, so no I don't see him that way.

DAMN iNATOR
11-04-2009, 09:30 AM
I hated when he debuted in the WWE that they had him with the Smackdown Host gimmick and the whole Hoorah crap still.....he should have totally won the last tough enough....cause who in the hell remember Daniel Puder....I know I certainly don't nor do I care....WWE missed the ball on that one.

I feel what you're sayin' man. And if anyone knows, wasn't he just the "host" of a bunch of shitty-ass diva contests designed to give the adolescent and middle aged males in the crowds their mandatory per-show eye-candy?

And even though I put it (as a tongue-in-cheek reference to The Miz, when I believe he was still refered to in his early days as Mike Mizanin, his real life name...), I fucking hated stupid assed, "HOO-RAH!".

GD
11-04-2009, 03:27 PM
I will stay happy if he stays as a solid upper mid carder for the rest of his career.

Lock Jaw
11-04-2009, 06:20 PM
I won't be happy unless he is a multiple-time world champion, and the next Rock. :mad: :mad:

Lock Jaw
11-04-2009, 06:20 PM
:shifty:

Phenomenal 1
11-04-2009, 08:45 PM
I won't be happy unless he is a multiple-time world champion, and the next Rock. :mad: :mad:

I don't see that one happening at all my friend....solid mid card heel, maybe ECW Champion but never anything more in my book

parkmania
11-04-2009, 08:46 PM
The sooner I never see him on my TV again, the better.

Stickman
11-05-2009, 01:28 AM
He was a tv star?

Juan
11-05-2009, 01:40 AM
He was a tv star?

No, this was just a joke thread.

Heyman
11-05-2009, 06:01 PM
As much as I enjoy The Miz, I can't help but wonder how Daniel Puder would have fared in the WWE.

It's a shame that the WWE pissed him away.

Puder should have and could have been huge.

As far as 'Tough Enough' is concerned, "Jonah" could have also been very successful (I cant' remember which season it was, but it was one of the season's that Hugh Morris was a trainer).

It just amazes me how fucking stupid the WWE really are.

dablackguy
11-06-2009, 07:30 AM
Yes.

I don't think of the reality star when I think of the miz, I think of the Cena bashing goodness when he first came to raw

IrishBulldozer
11-09-2009, 02:50 PM
I love the Miz. I never think about his reality past when I see him...Never. If a few years ago somebody would have told me that The Miz would still be around and be a personal favorite I would have shit a brick laughing.

Love this guy all around.