PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Do?

Mr. C
11-06-2009, 05:30 PM
There's a handful of guys currently on the roster that aren't working. Who would you revamp, and what would you do differently with them?

Have Carlito go on a losing streak for 2-3 months on RAW, and have them bring back Jesus as his bodyguard. Carlito would start winning some.

kareru
11-06-2009, 05:32 PM
which roster?

Juan
11-06-2009, 05:37 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmY7DFkQ8Js&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmY7DFkQ8Js&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Vastardikai
11-06-2009, 05:58 PM
First I would take a good strong Road Agent, like... Arn Anderson for example.

Have him come out and announce that he's gonna take the WWE into the future or whatever.

Have him find a few guys on various rosters and take them under his wing.

I'm thinking calling it Double E: Enforcer Enterprises. In general, the Heenan Family spread out over the 3 brands.

CWK
11-06-2009, 06:20 PM
WWE needs to bring the wrestling manager back into the equation.

Vastardikai
11-06-2009, 06:41 PM
WWE needs to bring the wrestling manager back into the equation.

EXACTLY! Help these guys who can't talk to get over.

When I was talking about EE, Jack Swagger was the first person that popped into my head.

EDWARD
11-06-2009, 06:46 PM
for a klondike bar?

Vastardikai
11-06-2009, 07:03 PM
wear a generic cloth bracelet with 4 letters on it to be fashionable?

GD
11-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Draft Carlito to ECW for christ sakes.

Luca Gracia
11-06-2009, 07:12 PM
I am in full support brother.

IrishBulldozer
11-07-2009, 02:47 PM
There's a handful of guys currently on the roster that aren't working. Who would you revamp, and what would you do differently with them?

(Big) Dick Johnson is listed on the roster, so I’m going to use him. Bring back the role of the manager. Johnson fits the look of a coach really well. Give him a visor. It’s also not uncommon for many coaches to be afflicted with obesity, so it all kind of comes together for Johnson. I could imagine him stomping down the aisle, yelling at the fans. This could be just what Festus needs.

Magnum? :foc: Thread stealer :love: I created this thread...exact title and everything ..over on Rajah's like 2-3 days ago.

Heyman
11-07-2009, 04:16 PM
1) End the lottery draft

2) Establish GM's for each show (lengthy periods of time).

3) Create brand identities and make each show as discernible as possible

4) Create major brand rivalries

5) Bring back KOTR (winner of KOTR from RAW goes against winner of KOTR from SD)

6) At Survivor Series, have your top 5 wrestlers from RAW go against your Top 5 from Smackdown.

7) Create a mega-stable on one of the shows. The Wrestling industry has always done well when there's a mega heel stable running things (i.e. nWo, Hart Foundation, Corporation, McMahon-Helmsley faction).

thedamndest
11-07-2009, 04:53 PM
1) End the lottery draft

For the most part, I like the lottery. If I changed anything about it I would actually send guys to ECW instead of just taking all their talent and then calling up the new guys. Also, if a guy wants to go to Raw later in the year, I would have the GMs actually make a trade instead of "Well, okay, see ya, Sheamus."

2) Establish GM's for each show (lengthy periods of time).

Yes. The guest hosts are terrible. These are probably some of the most forgettable Raws of all time. Not even exaggerating. Teddy Long is consistently good on SD. Tiffany has improved on ECW, and I see what they are trying to do with her.

3) Create brand identities and make each show as discernible as possible

For the most part these exist. ECW is the new guy show. Raw is the A-Show. Smackdown is like Raw, but with wrestling. Raw has given itself a new identity for right now in using the guest hosts, and it isn't a good one. I can't see anyone looking back on this period in Raw history and talking about how great it was when they had Sharon Osbourne on. I'm sure the ultimate goal was to get publicity, but after so many weeks of doing this they've already received about as much publicity as they will get and the numbers haven't gone up. When will they get the message?

4) Create major brand rivalries

This would be interesting. We saw this when Stephanie and Eric feuded. Steph was a face and Eric was a heel, but when Eric interrupted Billy and Chuck's wedding he got a huge pop. The fans made the call.

5) Bring back KOTR (winner of KOTR from RAW goes against winner of KOTR from SD)

Absolutely. Regal is still being announced as the 2008 KotR. Come on.

6) At Survivor Series, have your top 5 wrestlers from RAW go against your Top 5 from Smackdown.

Yes.

7) Create a mega-stable on one of the shows. The Wrestling industry has always done well when there's a mega heel stable running things (i.e. nWo, Hart Foundation, Corporation, McMahon-Helmsley faction).

I think so. They seem afraid to build big heels right now. It's a very kid-friendly era, and that means when a heel gets big, it's only because the face is going to knock him over in a few weeks.

During the McMahon/Helmsley Era they were all about the face belt chase. HHH had the belt and you tuned in every week to see Rock get a little closer to taking it from him. It was the same with Goldberg and the nWo too. But now you've got John Cena. He just has the belt. There's no real conflict. Somebody comes along and he fights them. He's been built up too much.

Rollermacka
11-07-2009, 06:19 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmY7DFkQ8Js&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmY7DFkQ8Js&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

that one was good, but I got one better for you Juan

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Ob59hsRaFU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Ob59hsRaFU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>