Triple Naitch
11-07-2009, 07:48 AM
Most likely WWE or a coffin.

Juan
11-07-2009, 07:49 AM
i should have that an option.

Mr. Nerfect
11-07-2009, 07:50 AM
I think it will end in the WWE. They're the biggest game in town, and they have the video footage to his most relevant work. I think there would be a part of Angle that would one day like to go into the WWE Hall of Fame, as well.

Swiss Ultimate
11-07-2009, 07:59 AM
Kurt Angle in TNA has been lackluster to me. He's had good matches with Samoa Joe and AJ Styles but I haven't enjoyed the majority of his work.

Theo Dious
11-07-2009, 09:04 AM
Most likely WWE or a coffin.

Or it could be both...

Mr. Nerfect
11-07-2009, 09:14 AM
His stuff with Desmond Wolfe has been interesting.

Swiss Ultimate
11-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Or it could be both...

Undertaker VS. Kurt Angle WMXXVI
CASKET MATCH: Loser Retires

Testicle
11-07-2009, 10:02 AM
I bet by 2011 he will be back in the WWE.

Steveviscious89
11-07-2009, 10:07 AM
I'll go ahead and vote for TNA since no one else has. It really depends on the status of the industry within the next couple years. If TNA makes good on its predictions, maybe they will be closer to WWE in terms of popularity. Kurt is a little different than most other wrestlers in the way he thinks, he could possibly not care where he is when he retires, so long as its a good finish.

Rammsteinmad
11-07-2009, 10:46 AM
Most likely WWE.

Nicky Fives
11-07-2009, 02:40 PM
WWE.... becuase TNA will not exist when Angle retires....

DAMN iNATOR
11-08-2009, 01:55 AM
WWE, for sure.

Heyman
11-08-2009, 02:12 AM
I also believe that we'll see Angle back in the WWE one day.

Once HBK and/or Taker retires, I think Vince will be more open to the idea of Angle working part-time.

It's a shame how the WWE pissed away Angle. As big as he was, he could have been so much more. :-\

owenbrown
11-08-2009, 06:02 AM
I bet by 2011 he will be back in the WWE.

That'll be about the time Hogan runs TNA into the ground.

SlickyTrickyDamon
11-08-2009, 06:24 AM
I think he likes the limited work schedule too much to leave TNA.

Destor
11-08-2009, 11:43 AM
PWG :shifty:

Phenomenal 1
11-08-2009, 02:58 PM
I would like to say TNA or the independent scene, I think there is just too much conflict of interest on both sides when it comes to Kurt Angle and what his needs/wants are versus the WWE and what they need/want to see if Kurt Angle were to come back.

WWE is very demanding from their performers, they expect them to work all television and to make road shows as well. WWE's schedule usually runs the talent from anywhere from 270-330 days out of the year on the road, usually wrestling 5 or 6 nights out of the week.

On the flipside, TNA has a less demanding travel and work load. TNA does all of their TV and a majority of their PPV's from Universal Studios in Orlando, thus requiring less travel for the talent. TNA also doesn't do live TV, they tape Impact in advance and they usually shoot 2-3 works of TV all at the same time. Out of the year, I think TNA talent could say if they are lucky to work 180 days out of the year.

Angle loves the schedule that he works now with TNA....he is in good with the management and gets as much time off as he needs and as far as his out of the ring ventures/behavior, it would seem that TNA could give a damn less regarding his personal affairs and whatever their talent gets into. It seems to me that with the limited traveling and limited work schedule, Angle could transition his career longevity to span out perhaps even another 3-5 years, where as if he were to return to WWE, given his track record and injury prone history; he would be done after 1 maybe 2 years and 2 years is pushing it.

Not to mention that WWE and Kurt Angle aren't exactly on the most of imacable terms. You have to remember that at the time when Kurt Angle left WWE he had just signed another mult-year contract with the company. While at the same time, Angle was having nagging problems with his constant neck injuries from which he never fully recouped from at any point along with nagging groin and hamstring injuries that kept plaguing him from missing house shows and TV.

Kurt was the once that went to Vince and asked for his outright release, Vince was the one that didn't want to give it to him. Angle stressed that the workload and the demanding schedule was taking too much on his body, his mental health, and his personal life.

After discussing it, Vince and Angle both agreed that is was in the best professional interest for Angle to take time away from the business in order to get his affairs in order and for Kurt to let his body heal properly and they both agreed that when the time was right, the door was open and he was welcome to comeback, I believe the indication was that Kurt was a "company man" for WWE and when his time came to return, it would be WWE.

So Angle gets his outright release, with no provisions in the release for a 90-180 day no compete clause like they provide to most of their talent when they are released from their contracts.

Less than 6 weeks later, TNA announces the signing of Kurt Angle and we see him debut on Impact. That was sure some quick healing and getting your affair in order if you ask me and I don't think that the WWE and Vince McMahon appreciated being lied to. I am sure Kurt had already been in talks with TNA and this plan was already put in motion.

Vince may be a man about second chances but he's not a man that liable to be put over for personal gain whether it be financial or personal. I think WWE feels betrayed and lied to by Kurt Angle and I don't see them coming to agreeable terms given past history. If Vince had known all along that Kurt had intention of signing with another promotion, he would have never given Angle that outright release.

I see Kurt sticking with TNA and hanging up the tights and boot with them and then moving on to a more structural role with the company after his days in the ring are over, but a WWE comeback is bleak and dismal in my opinion.

Phenomenal 1
11-08-2009, 03:36 PM
For those of you that want to see this by the way and for those of you that have never seen things from the "other side of the fence", here is Kurt Angle's version of how it went down and his side of the story:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mFq6KDaAt7w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mFq6KDaAt7w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Savio
11-08-2009, 04:00 PM
StrikeForce lol

The Gold Standard
11-08-2009, 04:37 PM
I think he will be back in WWE, even if it is just for 6 months to end his career.

XCaliber
11-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Can't help but think that he will end up back im WWE for maybe the last year in his wrestling career.

Phenomenal 1
11-09-2009, 01:09 PM
i think Juan will step in the ring and snap Kurt's ankle and end his career...oh its real....its damn real!!!