PDA

View Full Version : 28 Days Later.

YOUR Hero
04-08-2004, 10:55 PM
Like or dislike.

Mr. Nerfect
04-08-2004, 11:01 PM
I haven't seen the movie, but I'm intending to pick it up on DVD. From what I've heard I think I'll be a like.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-08-2004, 11:09 PM
The movie was delivered well. It was artsy, I can respect that. With that said, the idea of injecting "pure rage" into something is the single most idiotic idea I've ever heard.

Shaggy
04-08-2004, 11:10 PM
Ok whats sad is that I have had this movie since Christmas and I have not gotten past the first 10 minutes of it. I just havnt been able to watch it. I guess its about time to look at it and see what its like. I heard from 1 person that it was good and alot that it sucked alot off ass.

Dragon
04-08-2004, 11:13 PM
I liked it.

Mr. Nerfect
04-08-2004, 11:24 PM
The movie was delivered well. It was artsy, I can respect that. With that said, the idea of injecting "pure rage" into something is the single most idiotic idea I've ever heard.

Do they insert the chemicals in the body that are released when you become angry? If so I think the movie sounds good. Relentless rage-filled beats sounds like a good plot for a movie, IMO. :y:

Vega
04-08-2004, 11:33 PM
Liked it a lot, end could have been better though.

Triple A
04-08-2004, 11:35 PM
I liked it. A lot of people hated it though.

The Mask
04-08-2004, 11:36 PM
I didn't really like it but then I think horror movies in general suck.

Frank Grimes Jnr
04-09-2004, 12:26 AM
Like. Very much so.

Zelda
04-09-2004, 12:29 AM
I really liked this movie.

Hired Hitman
04-09-2004, 12:50 AM
I Dislike it.

OVER-HYPED, didn't make sense (if heaps of those things went through the city and killed everyone, where's the blood? the bodies? WHERE?!?) and the story dragged on forever, it was poorly told in my opinion, don't get me wrong, it was a GREAT idea, just didn't use it well. I couldn't watch the screen.. I had to look around cause some parts were so boring and at some point I thought about getting up and leaving.

Oh and seeing a naked guy didn't help it's overall rating :mad:

2/5

What Would Kevin Do?
04-09-2004, 12:54 AM
Do they insert the chemicals in the body that are released when you become angry? If so I think the movie sounds good. Relentless rage-filled beats sounds like a good plot for a movie, IMO. :y:

It's not really explained... It's in the opening scene, this scientist just busts out " NOOOO!! THAT MONKEY HAS BEEN INJECTED WITH PURE RAGE!!!"

Funky Fly
04-09-2004, 01:38 AM
I think it was intended to be a viral infection that drives its victim insane.

It would make sense with the rage being transferred through blood.

Anyway, I liked it. It wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be, though.

Mr. Nerfect
04-09-2004, 04:36 AM
Sounds like something out of the X-Files. :y:

I think you'd either love it or hate it.

The Mackem
04-09-2004, 07:25 AM
It was good. The best UK film I've seen in a while, seeing it at the pictures was cool.

El Capitano Gatisto
04-09-2004, 08:04 AM
I Dislike it.

OVER-HYPED, didn't make sense (if heaps of those things went through the city and killed everyone, where's the blood? the bodies? WHERE?!?) and the story dragged on forever, it was poorly told in my opinion, don't get me wrong, it was a GREAT idea, just didn't use it well. I couldn't watch the screen.. I had to look around cause some parts were so boring and at some point I thought about getting up and leaving.

Oh and seeing a naked guy didn't help it's overall rating :mad:

2/5

When they got attacked they turned in to the infected zombies.

Also, at one point one of the characters gets infected by blood dripping from a body at a checkpoint.

Dazz
04-09-2004, 10:14 AM
Yeah I liked the movie, someone made a thread in casual about it months ago, I watched it soon after, I didn't think it was great, but it was certainly worth watching.

SuperSlim
04-09-2004, 10:49 AM
I hated it... to me it sucked... I watched it once... watched the deleted scenes and alternate endings and stuff... haven't watched it again... DVD isn't worth buyin

YOUR Hero
04-09-2004, 09:53 PM
I thought it was a 5 out of ten. I think I expected more after reading about it here on this site. Then when I watched it, I was mildly disappointed. Can't really hold that against the movie though.

KillerWolf
04-11-2004, 04:38 PM
love it.

Buzzkill
04-11-2004, 04:42 PM
I really enjoyed it.