then and now

Wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iis3mEqaB6U

Juan
11-26-2009, 12:50 AM
arrrrr matey

HBPunk
11-26-2009, 01:00 AM
there should be a tag team called the roids,they would be two jobber guys in gillberg shape who would get dominated for most the match.their finish would be diving under the ring for a few seconds only for two other guys in batista/lesnar shape to pop out the other side.the duo would casually toss aside a big bag of needles before hitting the ring 'hulking up' and crushing their oppenent.Vince....book this

Phenomenal 1
11-26-2009, 01:06 AM
aren't you an aspiring jobber on roids HB Punk..

HBPunk
11-26-2009, 01:08 AM
pot calling the kettle black there sheamus

Phenomenal 1
11-26-2009, 01:10 AM
Sheamus is no jobber by any stretch of the imagination there homeboy...and i'm not the one carrying around a red dot...you are my fine feathered friend. But i'm already engulfed in one fued with CWK....so i'll leave the Slammy Award Winning "Troll of the Year" Alone.

Phenomenal 1
11-26-2009, 01:13 AM
Sheamus is no jobber by any stretch of the imagination there homeboy...and i'm not the one carrying around a red dot...you are my fine feathered friend. But i'm already engulfed in one fued with CWK....so i'll leave the Slammy Award Winning "Troll of the Year" Alone.

btw...sarcasm if you couldn't tell....I believe you could give a rat's ass about the red dot...I just got tired of looking at mine....so I evolved and mellowed things into a more montone and robotic sense....Randy Orton Style!!!

HBPunk
11-26-2009, 01:14 AM
im so proud to have won that award,i want nothing but a red dot.its sad that you are looking for a 'fued' i have enough going on in REAL LIFE. and dude sheamus will be a glorified jobber when he fails at TLC

HBPunk
11-26-2009, 01:15 AM
btw...sarcasm if you couldn't tell....I believe you could give a rat's ass about the red dot...I just got tired of looking at mine....so I evolved and mellowed things into a more montone and robotic sense....Randy Orton Style!!!

HAHA :) fair play dude but i like the lil red guy,id kinda miss him if he left

Tb1
11-26-2009, 01:18 AM
Yeah he's never looked like he's been on roids.

HBPunk
11-26-2009, 01:20 AM
Yeah he's never looked like he's been on roids.

who?

Phenomenal 1
11-26-2009, 01:23 AM
im so proud to have won that award,i want nothing but a red dot.its sad that you are looking for a 'fued' i have enough going on in REAL LIFE. and dude sheamus will be a glorified jobber when he fails at TLC

glorified jobber....obviously you are failing to see things from the other side of the tracks. Sheamus isn't being pushed for the long term likely. Its sort of a guinea pig test and he just happened to be the test subject. WWE's looking at developing younger talent into more mainstream roles and trying to get the ball rolling on creating that next generation of "main event superstars" to replace the current roster of main eventers who are pushing the end of their careers due to age and being injury plagued.

3 top guys are probably names you won't see in the business even 1-2 years from now being Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, and HBK. WWE has little time and so much to do. We all know that Sheamus won't go over on Cena and the reality of it is to take an established guy and see how well a midcard talent with main event prospection over the next 1-3 years will do and see how the fans react.

Nothing more than a factual test of seeing how the younger guys perform and if they can get over.

Tb1
11-26-2009, 01:24 AM
who?

Is this a trick question?

HBPunk
11-26-2009, 01:27 AM
glorified jobber....obviously you are failing to see things from the other side of the tracks. Sheamus isn't being pushed for the long term likely. Its sort of a guinea pig test and he just happened to be the test subject. WWE's looking at developing younger talent into more mainstream roles and trying to get the ball rolling on creating that next generation of "main event superstars" to replace the current roster of main eventers who are pushing the end of their careers due to age and being injury plagued.

3 top guys are probably names you won't see in the business even 1-2 years from now being Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, and HBK. WWE has little time and so much to do. We all know that Sheamus won't go over on Cena and the reality of it is to take an established guy and see how well a midcard talent with main event prospection over the next 1-3 years will do and see how the fans react.

Nothing more than a factual test of seeing how the younger guys perform and if they can get over.

dude i totally know that,similar to kozlov last year,i was just ribbin:)

Phenomenal 1
11-26-2009, 01:36 AM
you don't make it obvious though...which is the point people are trying to make...you come off as either trying to steal a Lance Storm "Can I be serious for a moment" gimmick or being a glorified dick....neither of which is the center for getting a laugh out of someone or cool points here....i know....i was trolling and being a dick when i first came here...

HBPunk
11-26-2009, 01:54 AM
you don't make it obvious though...which is the point people are trying to make...you come off as either trying to steal a Lance Storm "Can I be serious for a moment" gimmick or being a glorified dick....neither of which is the center for getting a laugh out of someone or cool points here....i know....i was trolling and being a dick when i first came here...

ok ill use smileys

KYR
11-26-2009, 01:54 AM
:) x

Hanso Amore
11-26-2009, 08:30 AM
I was hammered when I made this thread. The point was look how big Orton was and look at him now. He was juicing BAD.

thegoat10
11-26-2009, 10:07 PM
I was hammered when I made this thread. The point was look how big Orton was and look at him now. He was juicing BAD.

i've heard that one before

Chavo Classic
11-28-2009, 02:07 PM
This thread will be remembered for two idiot posters... I still don't know why they post their sentences like this though.... It frustrates me that people seem to lack the understanding of structuring sentences and paragraphs... HBPunk comes across as a fourteen year old punching above his weight on the the forums, and probably life in general... Take a look at the thread on Christian's segment from Survivor Series... He seems to think talking about race is 'racist'... Whenever anyone draws attention to the obvious fact he's an idiot, his response is to criticise the "IWC" and the people within it... which is ironic because he's the epitome of what an IWC contributor is... Gimmick Infringed is just meh...

DaVe
11-29-2009, 07:46 AM

Yeah, I've always thought Orton has halved in size since the pre-testing days, but everyone seems to point to Orton's physique as proof of 'who does roids'.=/