PDA

View Full Version : I went to a WWE Supershow this past Friday...

James Steele
12-07-2009, 01:23 AM
I can honestly say my life has been changed for the better thanks to seeing Triple H perform his wondrous craft LIVE!

The show was beautifully booked as every match built us up to have an explosive orgasm as Triple H defeated Randy Orton in a Falls Count Anywhere match. In quick, here was the parts of the show that helped make this a memorable night by building up to Triple H.

Tony Chimel (who I boo'd) welcomed us to the event and introduced guest hostess...Diva With Big Tits #659439. She asked a family where WM26 would be held. They said Phoenix. She said they won ringside seats (fuck you!)

ECW 6-Man Tag Team Match: Tommy Dreamer, Goldust, and The Hurricane defeated Vance Archer, Zack Ryder, and Ezekiel Jackson. Solid match with superb heel/face tactics really getting the crowd hyped. I imagine Triple H was smiling at how ecstatic the crowd was for such jobbers.

Sheamus came out to massive heat (lots of kids and redneck Cena fans :nono: ) . He issued an open challenge to anyone in the back. Cue Evan Bourne! This was quite a tremendous match and Evan Bourne is fucking amazing. Sheamus landed the Warrior's Edge to get the win and Triple H would be proud that his fellow Kliq member, Scott Hall, had his move stolen and it is getting over.

ECW CHAMPIONSHIP: Christian def. William Regal

I was the only one cheering William Regal. USA chants started and I asked some hick next to me if he knew that the only American in the ring was the referee. (Scott Armstrong and Jack Doan were the only refs at this show and they did a tremendous job. I believe Mr. Armstrong looked at me after applauding his stern warning to Christian about closed fists!) Anyway, Christian won and then proceeded to kiss the fans asses like the unoriginal douche that he is. Great wrestler, but he has done the same shit since 2005...he needs to learn to reinvent himself like Triple H does every couple of years.

INTERMISSION -- I considered purchasing a Frito Pie and a DX Cowboy Hat but both were insanely overpriced...those fucking DX glowsticks are 10 bucks. Vince McMahon is a fucking genius. (DUH)

SmackDown! vs RAW Tag Team Match: Matt Hardy/Kane def. Legacy. Legacy played chickenshit heels and interacted with the crowd very well. Working with DX truly helped them. Matt Hardy has a lot of energy, but the whole match was building to Kane chokeslamming shit. Kane did and got the 2nd biggest pop of the night. (Next only to The Cerebral Assassin)

Kofi Kingston def. Jack Thwagger --> Awesome match, and Kofi is fucking electric. Great finish when Kofi escaped the gutwrench powerbomb and landed the Trouble In Paradise. Kofi was #3 on the Pop-O-Meter. I can't wait to see Kofi turn heel in a couple of years and feud with Triple H.

Drew McIntyre came out and cut a promo about how we are all rednecks and lucky to see him. Enter...some jobber. The skinny pissed off Scottish man grunted and growled his way into a victory. Triple H was probably thinking "weaksauce". Now, we get to a huge matchup.

DIVAS MATCH (Guest Ring Announcer: Jillian Hall) Mickie James def. Beth Phoenix. Beth is a huge woman, and Mickie's ass is STUPENDOUS. Same shit they do on RAW, so I took this time to heckle Cena fans.

Now, this is the momen't we've been waiting for... (PLAY BY PLAY TO FOLLOW)

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE -- TRIPLE H DEF. RANDY ORTON

Tony Chimel (Boo!) informs us all that there will be NO COUNTOUTS! NO DISQUALIFICATIONS! AND FALLS WILL COUNT ANYWHERE!!!

Randy Orton comes out to boos and drunken cheers from all the women over 30 in the audience. He stares a lot...very dull.

"The Game" hits as the Fairgrounds Entertainment Center comes UNGLUED!

Triple H comes out with the cool lights and his bottle of water. He spits and we are in awe.

Triple H makes his way to the ring and spits on half the people and they are healed by the holy water.

Triple H does his corner thing and I make eye contact with The King of Kings. I bow before him.

Triple H and Randy Orton begin exchanging punches as I witness a WrestleMania main event in my shitty hometown.

The build-up is fantastic as Triple H plays a perfect face and Orton doesn't fuck it up like Cena would.

Orton finds a trashcan and blasts HHH with it. Orton goes for another one, but HHH counters and blasts the tanned prettyboy pussy with the garbage can.

Triple H tries to pedigree RKO, but Cody and Ted ruin Hunter's Excellent Adventure...UNTIL KOFI COMES IN TO MAKE THE SAVE.

We get a clusterfuck brawl until HHH knocks out Legacy and Orton RKO's Kofi (Kofi sold it like DDP hit it).

Orton does his whole stare shit while HHH grabs a sledgehammer from under the ring, and I slowly feel aroused.

Triple H blasts the tattooed pissant. ORTON KICKS OUT! (DRAMA) They exchange punches and counter finishers until finally the pedigree plants Orton back to the midcard. Triple H wins and the place is rocking now.

Triple H goes around the ring and takes pictures with children and shakes hands and is being a awesome 5-Star human being. The lights go up, and my heart is pounding, my mind running, and my soul transformed.

Overall an great show, and I was amazed at the effort every superstar put in and it was probably the best show they done here, match wise (they have only been here 4 times though.)

I was disappointed as Cena, Jericho, etc weren't there. I wanted to boo the everliving shit out of Cena and markout for Jericho. Alas, the King didn't let me down.

I give the show a sold rating of:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2346/sledgehammer.jpghttp://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2346/sledgehammer.jpghttp://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2346/sledgehammer.jpghttp://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2346/sledgehammer.jpg

Phenomenal 1
12-07-2009, 01:30 AM
Vintage Triple H burying his opponent to make himself look good

James Steele
12-07-2009, 01:34 AM
Shut the fuck up. It was a house show, and the main event is to send the crowd home happy. Triple H carried Orton to an awesome match and Triple H won. He in no way buried RKOverrated. If anything, he made him look good (a lot like when they were in Evolution). You sir, are the Alpha-Douche of TPWW.net

I hope you choke on the cock you will suck tonight.

jskinnyg
12-07-2009, 02:08 AM
Sounds like HHH was in good form as ALWAYS...Although I have to disagree on one thing... Orton is NOT overated... We haven't seen this kind of talent/heat since... HHH... Wonder why... Oh yeah, he learned from the best! Nice job Proud Texan...

Tazz Dan
12-07-2009, 04:21 AM
The fuck guy. Do you really have to post your sig with every post?? Starting to shit me.

Tazz Dan
12-07-2009, 04:23 AM
Hey James. I saw HHH wrestle Ric Flair a couple of years back here in Australia. They both got bloodied up and Ric clotheslined Hunter over the rails right on top of me. :D

Juan
12-07-2009, 04:30 AM
I must have missed the many times when HHH has reinvented himself since 2000.

The Mackem
12-07-2009, 05:00 AM
Good read :y:

Tazz Dan
12-07-2009, 05:06 AM

Well, he grew his beard right out at one stage. Then he went clean shaven for a while. Oh, and he tore his OTHER quad.

owenbrown
12-07-2009, 05:14 AM
Vintage James Steele

Londoner
12-07-2009, 06:29 AM
Oh good, HHH beats orton AGAIN.

Fabien Barthez
12-07-2009, 08:28 AM
You managed to mention Hunter in relation to every single match. You would have sounded like less of a mark if you had just posted a photoshopped pic of you licking his abs.

James Steele
12-07-2009, 08:47 AM
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2989/009uk.jpg

Jordan
12-07-2009, 09:43 AM
LOL

Theo Dious
12-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Best show review evarz.

CSL
12-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Oh good, HHH beats orton AGAIN.

Yeah, they're really burying him. Those house show losses will kill his career for sure

XCaliber
12-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Tony Chimel (who I boo'd) welcomed us to the event and introduced guest hostess...Diva With Big Tits #659439. She asked a family where WM26 would be held. They said Phoenix. She said they won ringside seats (fuck you!)

Her name if Tiffany btw I only know cuz she did the same thing at a Supershow that I went to but with a different question of course.

Ol Dirty Dastard
12-07-2009, 10:42 AM

Ol Dirty Dastard
12-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Don't take this the wrong way Mr. Steele, but you come off as a total twat lol Don't really know if it's by design, it almost seems like it is.

Londoner
12-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Yeah, they're really burying him. Those house show losses will kill his career for sure

I was just seeing it from the poiint of view that if i were at the house show it would likely bore me to death.

CSL
12-07-2009, 11:05 AM
He definitely comes across as one of those cunts that will try and ruin a show for some kids because they like Cena/Batista/somebody the internet doesn't

James Steele
12-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Don't take this the wrong way Mr. Steele, but you come off as a total twat lol Don't really know if it's by design, it almost seems like it is.

:shifty:

CSL
12-07-2009, 11:07 AM
I was just seeing it from the poiint of view that if i were at the house show it would likely bore me to death.

House show mains are all about sending the fans home happy, which is usually gonna mean Triple H/John Cena/babyface has the 'last laugh'

James Steele
12-07-2009, 11:08 AM
He definitely comes across as one of those cunts that will try and ruin a show for some kids because they like Cena/Batista/somebody the internet doesn't

No, I actually sat next to kids who were huge DX fans. We discussed such great moments as Triple H breaking JR's arm, Triple H making Evolution "work", and of course, Triple H vs Shawn Michaels at SummerSlam 2002 (they weren't alive then.)

Quite a fun experience, and Cena/Batista/etc weren't there so I didn't piss anybody off like I did when Angle vs Cena headlined a house show a few years ago.

weather vane
12-07-2009, 11:08 AM
I don't get the joke....

So do you hate Triple H or do you like him? This is just really confusing to me.

James Steele
12-07-2009, 11:12 AM

They are all subtle changes. Would you like him to do like "Superstar" Billy Graham and make his return as a Martial Arts Expert? Or maybe do like William Regal did in 1999 and be a "Real Man's Man", or maybe like Batista and get a nose-stud and look like an uberfag. Juan quit being such a whiny smark cunt and enjoy Triple H for what he is...the single greatest professional wrestler of all fucking time.

James Steele
12-07-2009, 11:13 AM
I don't get the joke....

So do you hate Triple H or do you like him? This is just really confusing to me.

:lol:

Ask anybody who has been on this board and known me since 2004.

James Steele
12-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Also, I forgot to mention this awesome spot Triple H/Orton did. Triple H grabbed the microphone and blasted Orton in the head with it (sounded awesome), Triple H went to do it again but Orton punched him and it sounded like a gun went off with Triple H holding the microphone.

Also, did I mention how amazing Mickie's ass is?

Ermaximus
12-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Sounds like it was a blast. I'm with you though about people chanting USA when Christian wrestles. Do people forget he is originally from Canada? I guess so.

Wolfpack423
12-07-2009, 11:51 AM
No, I actually sat next to kids who were huge DX fans. We discussed such great moments as Triple H breaking JR's arm, Triple H making Evolution "work", and of course, Triple H vs Shawn Michaels at SummerSlam 2002 (they weren't alive then.)

Quite a fun experience, and Cena/Batista/etc weren't there so I didn't piss anybody off like I did when Angle vs Cena headlined a house show a few years ago.

The kids you were talking to wouldn't have been alive when Triple H broke JRs arm as that happened August 23, 1999, the night he first won the title from Mankind. They would only be one or two years old when Evolution was running wild. Technically Evolution started in the beginning of 2003, but injuried to Orton and Batista put a hindrance on it til June when it was just Orton, Trips and Flair, then Batista collected the bounty on Goldberg. I like Evolution when it was all four. I went to a house show where Cena vs. Angle in a cage match with Daivari as the ref was the main event. It was a pretty good match. I am a Cena fan and I am one of the biggest Triple H fans you can find. I actually like most people on the rosters.

el bobbo
12-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Jesus Christ would job to HHH.

RGWhat316
12-07-2009, 03:00 PM
INTERMISSION -- I considered purchasing a Frito Pie and a DX Cowboy Hat but both were insanely overpriced...those fucking DX glowsticks are 10 bucks. Vince McMahon is a fucking genius. (DUH)

That is why I shake my head every week at how many freakin glowsticks there are. I saw them in Detroit couldnt believe they sell those for $10 a pop. A complete ripoff, but apparently alot of people dont care.

Londoner
12-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Jesus Christ would job to HHH.

God would job to HHH. Ofcourse, HHH would then become a major heel again after knocking God out with a sledgehammer or something.

Ol Dirty Dastard
12-07-2009, 04:26 PM
H has his moments, he is a top guy and can be a high level worker... but he is often times quite BORING.

Ermaximus
12-07-2009, 04:40 PM
God would job to HHH. Ofcourse, HHH would then become a major heel again after knocking God out with a sledgehammer or something.

God has a better win-loss ratio than HHH. :shifty:

Juan
12-07-2009, 05:09 PM
They are all subtle changes. Would you like him to do like "Superstar" Billy Graham and make his return as a Martial Arts Expert? Or maybe do like William Regal did in 1999 and be a "Real Man's Man", or maybe like Batista and get a nose-stud and look like an uberfag. Juan quit being such a whiny smark cunt and enjoy Triple H for what he is...the single greatest professional wrestler of all fucking time.

lol get defensive much?

muffalufagus
12-07-2009, 05:39 PM

^^