PDA

View Full Version : What do you want/expect from a reunited Edge and Christian?

thedamndest
12-10-2009, 06:30 PM
There is a lot of talk about how much Edge needs to reunite with Christian. But where will they go from there? Do you want to see them go back to being Bill & Ted dudes with 5 second poses (like how HHH drops his King of Kings gimmick and becomes fun loving when he is in DX)? Or do you want to see them as they are now, with Edge being the Ultimate Opportunist and Christian being Christian? Maybe a hybrid of the two? Would you keep them as brothers or not (the fact that they are not brothers has been acknowledged on WWE DVDs)? Would you make them face or heel?

Or would you just have them feud?

James Diesel
12-10-2009, 07:13 PM
I'd love to see a revamp of the E&c that totally reek of awesomeness

Joesgonnakillyou
12-10-2009, 07:22 PM
If they reunite it should just be a one shot deal really or maybe a couple of months but if they do they should go all out and be as they were before. Just stop it before it gets stale.

A feud afterwards wouldn't be all bad either!

Swiss Ultimate
12-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Tag Team Title Reign, defeat DX, main-event Summerslam.

XCaliber
12-10-2009, 07:42 PM
I'd like to have a hybrid of the comedy stick and there evolved characters.

Londoner
12-10-2009, 07:46 PM
I don't think it would be as good as before if they were back together for good, i really wish people would stop mentioning it. Both guys have moved on since, but it would be good for a one off show or something.

Lock Jaw
12-10-2009, 08:06 PM
As long as Christian wears big sunglasses at least once.

Loose Cannon
12-10-2009, 08:14 PM
nah, you unite them, you give them bad ass characters, not the cocky type goof balls. You make them to two man power trip.

Xero
12-10-2009, 08:30 PM
I think a good way to do this is to bring Edge back face on SD then have Christian be moved to RAW. Let him develop a relatively slow heel turn build for Christian while Edge does his thing. By July, turn him 100% heel. Then start building/teasing an Edge vs Christian feud. Let it build to Survivor Series where Edge has the main event (against someone who Christian had been aligned with during the first part of his heel run but broke it off civil-like). Then have Christian interfere, teasing he's against Edge but have them come together and screw the opponent. It'd be like a double turn (Edge goes back heel and the opponent goes face).

RatedRSuperstar
12-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Bring back 5 second poses and the great comedic calls they had on anybody that crossed their path. But I think they should have a little bit of their original element because they were great then. but they should show how they have evolved. Edge is a great singles wrestler now and Christian can hold his own but together you have two veterans who just happened to have been part of a great tag team together. They put the TLC match on the map along with the Hardyz.

Nicky Fives
12-10-2009, 08:57 PM
As close as possible to them in the past.... noly keep them face and try to tone down the outfits (only sunglasses, no mesh tops for Xtian)

Joesgonnakillyou
12-10-2009, 10:05 PM
I think a good way to do this is to bring Edge back face on SD then have Christian be moved to RAW. Let him develop a relatively slow heel turn build for Christian while Edge does his thing. By July, turn him 100% heel. Then start building/teasing an Edge vs Christian feud. Let it build to Survivor Series where Edge has the main event (against someone who Christian had been aligned with during the first part of his heel run but broke it off civil-like). Then have Christian interfere, teasing he's against Edge but have them come together and screw the opponent. It'd be like a double turn (Edge goes back heel and the opponent goes face).

I like that a lot. Who could be the opponent?

Splaya
12-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Cena

No I'm not saying who you guys want, I'm saying who it will be

D Mac
12-10-2009, 11:23 PM
Randy Orton

jskinnyg
12-11-2009, 02:27 AM
Stay in character as they are now.... But occasionally hint at the 5 sec poses and the chicken suits... If anyone can pull both off it's E&C...

Jordan
12-11-2009, 02:40 AM
Well I have two options...

Option 1 Edge comes back and takes out Jericho and Show with his brother Christain, simple as that. Then they take the titles at WM.

Option 2 (Show is injured) DX win at TLC and get challenged after Edge comes back and says he wants his tag titles, but he needs a partner, Christian, so they challenge DX as heels.

ministrychick77
12-11-2009, 05:58 AM
i'd wanna see at least i 5 second pose.. and the kazoos.

generally, a little humor mixed with the seriousness

The Jayman
12-11-2009, 12:06 PM
I expect greatness

D Mac
12-11-2009, 01:35 PM
Nah Edge needs to stay his own man, at least for a while. If Jerishow loses the Titles at TLC, expect Edge to come back feuding 1 on 1 with Jericho.

What Would Kevin Do?
12-11-2009, 03:09 PM
If Jerishow wins at TLC, I'm almost positive they'll keep the belts until Edge comes back, and we get Edge and Christian vs. Jerishow (especially if Christian loses the title and ends up on Raw or Smackdown.)

Mr. Nerfect
12-11-2009, 08:07 PM
I think they should bring back the humour that made them such an entertaining tag team. Not a complete regression, but they should just spark something in each other. They should still have their evolved characters, though. That's what I loved about Edge & Christian -- they could be funny whilst also getting across how much they hated their opponents. DX don't have the same effect. They seem like they're taking everything as a complete joke.

I could even see Edge as more of the straight-man to Christian's goof. But what I hope the team accomplishes is this: It gets Christian to a credible main event level. The man is so talented, and whilst the WWE missed the boat with him in 2005, he's still worth pushing to the top. Hopefully teaming with his older brother will do that for him.