PDA

View Full Version : NFL vs Mark Cuban

TheFallenOneX
01-06-2010, 08:58 AM
So recent RAW guest host is pissed that the NFL scheduled the Dallas/Philly playoff game Saturday at the same time the Mavs are playing. Cuban had this to say.

"I know we're just little pissants compared to the NFL, but seriously, the NFL is turning into the ugly American when it comes to sports leagues," ... "They don't give a crap about anybody but themselves" USA Today

Maybe Mark should remember the Denver incident during the NBA playoffs last year, glass houses Mark, glass houses.

RP
01-06-2010, 09:00 AM
BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Steveviscious89
01-06-2010, 10:14 AM
What an idiot. Everybody knows the NFL has the best athletes and most entertaining games in sports. They seem to break ratings records every year. Instead of complaining, why not do something for your sport to help it. Make us think that the NBA isn't full of thugs.

Haze
01-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Hows is this not related to the sports forum?

Kane86
01-06-2010, 12:23 PM
This needs to get moved to the sports forum or the casual forum.......RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

If you are going to post on the forum follow the fucking rules..........This also includes no homosexuals but obviously our own mods can't get rid of them.

Supreme Olajuwon
01-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Maybe he forgot because pro wrestling isn't a sport.

BCWWF
01-06-2010, 09:57 PM
The NFL is clearly the most powerful sports league in this country, but that does seem a bit counterproductive on their part.

McLegend
01-06-2010, 10:10 PM
Why can't Cuban move the basketball game up?

A pointless NBA game In January isn't as important as an NFL playoff game.

Emperor Smeat
01-07-2010, 06:06 PM
So he's arguing that a regular season game this Saturday for the Mavs is around the same time as a playoff NFL game that involves the Cowboys in Dallas?

Either he really thought Cowboys would suck this year (or not be a top 4 seed) or forgot how NFL schedules games on Saturday for playoffs. Its not like the arena for the Mavs is shared with any other team or leased out similar to WWE vs Denver last year.

RatedGSuperstar
01-07-2010, 09:24 PM
It's hard to feel sorry for Cuban when his team is still averaging nearly 20,000 fans a game when the rest of the league is struggling to fill their seats. Maybe the next time he's on Raw he can powerslam a midget version of Roger Goodell and feel better about himself.

BCWWF
01-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Wait, so the issue is that the NFL scheduled a playoff game in Dallas for the same night a Mavericks game is being played?

The only way that is fair is if you have a bias against Cuban. The NFL has four time slots for playoff games: Saturday afternoon and evening, Sunday afternoon and evening.

It's really not the biggest deal ever, but I can definitely see where he would be coming from with this.

Emperor Smeat
01-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Its not like this is the 1st time ever the NFL has scheduled a game on saturday or any other league that matches the same date with a Mavs home game. Now if it was an NHL team like the Dallas Stars, its not an issue since schedules are made based on any open dates between the Stars and Mavs since they share the arena.

Its also not the same stadium the Cowboys play in so it really shouldn't be an issue since common knowledge is playoff games have more priority than a regular season game, which has more priority than a pre-season game.

BCWWF
01-08-2010, 05:50 PM
You're missing the point. The NFL had four time slots in which they could have scheduled a game and they selected the only one that directly competed with the previously scheduled home game for another team.

There is nothing illegal about what the NFL did, but it is just another example of the NFL thinking only for themselves. Not for the other popular local team that is sure to suffer, and especially not to the local fans of both teams.

It's an arrogant move no matter what you say.

Mjdiesel
09-26-2010, 01:35 AM
I don't care how rich that effiminate asshole Mark Cuban is, spazzing like a 12 year old. He is NOT judge, jury, executioner over when where and why the NFL schedules their games.

if he wants to sit down with Roger Goodell, kick back some cold ones, and eat some shrimp in some press box of a beer summit or sorts, he can do so on his time.

Until then, he should shut his fucking mouth.......

Cooler Tom Schuler
09-26-2010, 02:24 AM
Considering that this was over 8 months ago, I think his mouth has been shut.

Mjdiesel
09-26-2010, 02:43 AM
Sorry Hallucinatory Fox. While I have you, do you think I'll ever find my soul mate?