PDA

View Full Version : You know who could have booked TNA?

McLegend
01-07-2010, 11:20 AM
This thread might have been done so forgive me if it has.

Most of us probably don't want Hogan booking, but when it comes to wrestling and promoting Hogan isn't an idiot. So it is kind of an interesting idea I can understand why TNA would bring him in. I don't like it, but I get it.

This is about who would you have tried to bring in to be the head guy in TNA?

I want to see someone who is young has experience in the wrestling industry, but has never been the main guy.

I would get Shane McMahon.

The children of rich kids usually are one of two things.

A) Lazy and just live off their parents reputation and not really care about anything.
B) Hard working and extremely motivated, and want to show their parents that can do it on there own without help from them.

Now reports say Shane was always suggesting newer ideas such as involving mma into more stoylines. Always was used for important projects in WWE. He's relatively young, he has a great blood line, and since he probably would always have a job in the WWE to fall back on so he wouldn't be afraid to take risks.

When he tendered his resingation I would have been all over him if I was TNA. I would have been on the phone to him 24 hours a day trying to come, and I would have given him full control. Giving him full control would be the only reason he would go to another wrestling company. I really think it could work.

Also I would go for Stephanie McMahon if Shane said No.

Now who would you want as the booker?

Schlomey
01-07-2010, 12:04 PM
But Shane likes real fighting now

McLegend
01-07-2010, 12:23 PM
He's the main guy. Giving him full control which he might not have anywhere else.

I would think that would be appealing to him.

Schlomey
01-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Sorry but Shane would not be fitting in the current TNA. I could already see Shane/Hogan/Bischoff/Vic Venom all sitting in a room spewing.

Schlomey
01-07-2010, 12:28 PM
That and Vince would probably take him out of the will which would suck for him

McLegend
01-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Sorry but Shane would not be fitting in the current TNA. I could already see Shane/Hogan/Bischoff/Vic Venom all sitting in a room spewing.
I'm saying it would be Shane's decison to bring them in. Shane would be responsible for shaping a new TNA. It would be to his liking. He's responsible for making every decision. This is a hypothetical TNA.
That and Vince would probably take him out of the will which would suck for him
No fuckin way this would happen.

kareru
01-07-2010, 12:38 PM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/codeburntumber/gabe.jpg
Gabe Sapolsky

imagine what gabe could do with the talent in TNA

Schlomey
oh ok in a hypothetical TNA the addition of Shane McMahon would def. help put TNA as a company over. Not so much for Shane's ideas but more about the excitement of a true McMahon family split up & the drama that would unfold on camera would easily induce more interest.

In reality its def. a NOGO but if Hogan and the new fellas were not in the equation it would not be impossible to assume that Shane could help bring a new era to TNA.

Schlomey
http://members.optusnet.com.au/codeburntumber/gabe.jpg
Gabe Sapolsky

imagine what gabe could do with the talent in TNA

Sell off talent to WWE to pay the electric bill?

kareru
01-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Sell off talent to WWE to pay the electric bill?

no chance of that, dixies' daddy owns an energy company

Schlomey
01-07-2010, 12:49 PM
5 hour energy company?

The Mackem
01-07-2010, 12:51 PM
He'd never be trusted. There'd be constant rumours of sabotage etc.

McLegend
01-07-2010, 01:07 PM
He'd never be trusted. There'd be constant rumours of sabotage etc.

I understand the McMahons aren't known for there morals. I can't see Shane Jeopardizing his career and repuation for that. I'm sure he cut some corners if he had to. To me it seems that he does care for about those things otherwise he wouldn't leave WWE.

I'd be fearful of one Vince's "boys" doing some sabotaging. Vince will shut people out of his inner circle if they don't do what he says, but will he shut his son out if he goes out on his own in the Wrestling business?

It's what Vince did. I think he'd understand. He might not be too happy about it though.

Fabien Barthez
01-08-2010, 01:49 AM
Heyman or Cornette.

Corporate CockSnogger
01-08-2010, 07:33 AM
http://www.jimius.com/baconbible/Assets/volunteers/cbrothers.jpg

Outsider
01-08-2010, 07:59 AM
http://www.jimius.com/baconbible/Assets/volunteers/cbrothers.jpg

I would love to see them take some awful, awful bumps.

They ruined my childhood.