PDA

View Full Version : Build a new Evolution

Xero
01-11-2010, 04:13 PM
With the new BOTT (http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=98729) up it got me thinking about how important the stable was. Mainly because it elevated (evolved, if you weel) Orton and Batista into the stars they are today.

So, with that in mind, who would you make in a new Evolution with today's roster? And you may NOT reuse any former members of Evolution.

The Legend (Ric Flair role) -

The Veteren (Triple H role) -

The Next Gen Monster (Batista role) -

The Next Gen Star/Pretty Boy (Orton role) -

The Jayman
01-11-2010, 04:26 PM
The Legend - HBK

The Veteren - Jericho

The Next Gen Monster - Zeke Jackson

The Next Gen Star/Pretty Boy - Ted Dibiase

parkmania
01-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Taking it TNA's way:

Legend: Hogan

Veteran: Angle

Monster: Morgan

Pretty Boy: Shelley

The Jayman
01-11-2010, 04:35 PM
TNA's Evolution would be

Legend: Sting

Veteran: Angle

Monster: Morgan

Pretty Boy/Next Gen Star: The Pope

DaveBrawl
01-11-2010, 04:42 PM
WWE:
The Legend - Bret Hart
The Veteren - Chris Jericho
The Next Gen Monster - DH Smith
The Next Gen Star/Pretty Boy - Tyson Kidd

:shifty:

TNA:
The Legend - Sting
The Veteren - AJ Styles
The Next Gen Monster - Hernandez
The Next Gen Star/Pretty Boy - James Storm

Nicky Fives
01-11-2010, 04:46 PM
WWE:
The Legend - Bret Hart
The Veteren - Chris Jericho
The Next Gen Monster - DH Smith
The Next Gen Star/Pretty Boy - Tyson Kidd

:shifty:

TNA:
The Legend - Sting
The Veteren - AJ Styles
The Next Gen Monster - Hernandez
The Next Gen Star/Pretty Boy - James Storm

Can't argue with that!

thedamndest
01-11-2010, 04:56 PM
The Veteran - Jericho
The Legend - Steamboat
The Monster - Shad
Pretty Boy - Ziggler

The Legend role was the hardest to fill because I don't really think it's necessary. I put Steamboat in because he can still wrestle and he has recent history with Jericho. The only problem is that he's an uber babyface and the group would probably be heel. I think his role in the group would be a foil to Jericho. He would join up or be forced into joining and do his best to teach the other guys how to not be like Jericho. That might go over well with the PG crowd.

I picked Shad because I think he has more potential on his own given the right opportunities than stuck in a tag team. That is probably true of anyone right now.

Ziggler looks like a pretty boy, thus he fills that role. He might be kind of small to be a World Champ. I could have put Morrison in here, but he is doing fine on his own. I was hoping to get Dolph over this way.

SammyG
01-11-2010, 05:10 PM
veteren.

Joesgonnakillyou
01-11-2010, 05:21 PM
I never liked the original Evolution, The last thing i want to see is it happen again.

Jordan
01-11-2010, 05:23 PM
TNA ...

Ric Flair
AJ Styles
Matt Morgan
The Pope

Londoner
01-11-2010, 05:23 PM
I never liked the original Evolution, The last thing i want to see is it happen again.

This. Its no good without another stable to feud with.

Xero
01-11-2010, 05:25 PM
veteren.

Rapist. Criminal.

Hanso Amore
01-11-2010, 05:37 PM
TNA ...

Ric Flair
AJ Styles
Matt Morgan
The Pope

THis would actually work too. Storyline wise....maybe not the Pope, but the rest.

Gertner
01-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Undertaker
CM Punk
Luke Gallows
That guy that Punk saved on Smackdown.

Hanso Amore
01-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Actually there should be a really new andyoung guy involved.

Ric Flair
AJ Styles
Matt Morgan
The newly signed Ken Doane.

Ermaximus
01-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Legend: HBK
Veteran: Christian
Monster: Mike Knox
Pretty Boy: The Miz

I wanted to be different.

Mr. Nerfect
01-12-2010, 03:11 AM
It's really hard to come up with one not using any previous members, as they have the most interest in starting the group. The chemistry of the old Evolution was that it was partially a plan to keep Triple H as World Heavyweight Champion. It needs to be based around someone in the title scene. Chris Jericho would make a great choice there.

So basing this new group around Jericho, I think the best choice for a "monster" would be Shad Gaspard. I truthfully believe that Gaspard is money, if presented right. He has history with Jericho, too. I think Shad turning on JTG to align with Jericho would be a great way to establish him as a heel presence.

For a young, good-looking "chosen one" heel, I can't think of anyone the WWE would rather groom than Drew McIntyre. He's 24 years old, a fairly good ring talent, and could learn a lot from working with Jericho. This could also tie Vince McMahon into the group, giving them permission to move over to RAW, or something. Dare I suggest that Vince McMahon actually be the "legend" in the group? If I really did have to come up with someone else, though -- I would go with "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. He could say that the last time we saw him, Jericho was kicking his ass, and that is because Jericho is truly the best in the world at what he does. Piper can say that he never won a World Title, but here is Jericho having won five, and being the smallest man to have won that many. Part of Piper's decision to join the group could come from some sort of desire to prove himself every bit the legend Ric Flair was, and to also groom another legendary Scottish Superstar in Drew McIntyre. While Flair was the guy who was close to Batista in Evolution; I could see the legend and the beast being the most different in the group.

So here is what I would go with:

Past: Roddy Piper
Present: Chris Jericho
Future: Drew McIntyre
Beast: Shad Gaspard

Rammsteinmad
01-12-2010, 04:07 AM
I prefer Noids description, so I'll use that:

Past: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts
Present: CM Punk
Future: Evan Bourne
Beast: Luke Gallows