PDA

View Full Version : Sick of the Cena bashing.

CenaFan
01-12-2010, 10:51 AM
Ok, so I am going to start off by saying I am not a kid, or a woman, I am well educated and have been a wrestling fan since I was 9 years old. I joined this forum because since I found this sight it seems each and every week a group of you has something bad to say about John Cena.

I have been to many live shows, been backstage with friends, I have met many of the WWE talent and by far the one that impressed me most has been John Cena. Many of you bash him for what he does, the "Hero". He is good at it, he loves doing it. You make it sound like it is his fault for bad matches... It is NOTblame the writers. The fact is in this day and age it is nice to have a hero for people, to teach kids to never give up and never give in. I suppose those of you that "hate" Cena also hate superheros like Superman and Captain America.

But why do you people "hate" him so much, the fact is he goes out there every time and does his best to entertain... He does his job. Did you also hate The Rock or Stone Cold when he was the good guy? Granted the WWE has never really done a good job with there Heroes... Orton is fun to watch but behind the scenes he is as nice as Cena is... In fact I think the most fun matches to watch are the Cena/Orton matches... Yes they are very over done so it is nice to get a brake...

But back to my point, why bash Cena? It is not his fault... Is it just cause you need someone to hate? That is what the heels are for. Are you jealous cause he has a million dollar deal, movie carrier and millions of fans? He didnt turn his back on his fans like The Rock... Perhaps if the writers were better like they are on TNA you people would stop...

who knows... I am sure all of you will bash on me cause I support Cena, call me a child or gay or a woman... bring it on, I don't care. Someone has to stand up for the good guy. I was raised if you have nothing nice to say about someone, expectantly someone you dont know, say nothing at all. The wrestlers are not here to defend them self's.

So let the bashing of me start... I am sure it will.

Rant over.

Gertner
01-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Fag.

AngryMidjit
01-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Fag.

And is there any specific reason you decided to have the entore "rant" in itallics?

Rock Bottom
01-12-2010, 10:57 AM
You are a gay child and a woman.

The Jayman
01-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Someone has to stand up for the good guy. I was raised if you have nothing nice to say about someone, expectantly someone you dont know, say nothing at all. The wrestlers are not here to defend them self's.

do you fell this way about all the people that are in the media spotlight? If your famous you will get bashed. Welcome to the internet :wave:

CenaFan
01-12-2010, 11:02 AM
You are a gay child and a woman.

why cause I like Cena?

DaveBrawl
01-12-2010, 11:03 AM
I am not ashamed to say that I enjoy Cena's movies.

The Jayman
01-12-2010, 11:04 AM
I am not ashamed to say that I enjoy Cena's movies.

i know right

CenaFan
01-12-2010, 11:08 AM
i know right

well it is nice to know not all of you are against Cena.:D

The Jayman
01-12-2010, 11:10 AM
well it is nice to know not all of you are against Cena.:D

I'm not against him it's just like when everyone rags on the biggest star in hollywood. Cena is the biggest star in wrestling right now so he is going to get alot of heat.

DaveBrawl
01-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Poor Paris Hilton. She has done nothing to deserve all the hate she gets.

The Jayman
01-12-2010, 11:12 AM
poor Britney Spears as well

DaveBrawl
01-12-2010, 11:14 AM
I know. Just because someone runs out to shave their head in the middle of the night and attacks someone with an umbrella they're labeled insane.

It's a shame we live in such a judgemental society.

Ermaximus
01-12-2010, 11:14 AM
I suppose those of you that "hate" Cena also hate superheros like Superman and Captain America.

Silly new guy. Cena IS Superman. Welcome to TPWW. :wave:

CenaFan
01-12-2010, 11:15 AM
I guess so... after all it is easier to find something wrong with who is popular then with someone who is not.

Rock Bottom
01-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Liking Cena doesn't make you a gay child and a woman. Posting the TPWW equivalent of some girl on youtube crying to leave Britney alone makes you a gay child and a woman.

DaveBrawl
01-12-2010, 11:16 AM
...Not looking good for some of us apparently.

Rock Bottom
01-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Cena gets X-Pac heat.

Ermaximus
01-12-2010, 11:19 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0575/2544/supercena2dz4_feature.png

The Jayman
01-12-2010, 11:20 AM
I remember that youtube video of the girl crying to leave Britney alone. fun times

CenaFan
01-12-2010, 11:21 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0575/2544/supercena2dz4_feature.png

hahahahaha that is great!:lol:

Ermaximus
01-12-2010, 11:21 AM
I remember that youtube video of the girl crying to leave Britney alone. fun times

I thought crying Britney fan was a guy?

AngryMidjit
01-12-2010, 11:22 AM
I got my lessons in basic thuganomics from cena, unfortunately, they didn't do shit for me when i tried to fit in with the brothers on the mean streets of detroit

The Jayman
01-12-2010, 11:23 AM
I thought crying Britney fan was a guy?

guy...girl what's the difference?

Ermaximus
01-12-2010, 11:27 AM
guy...girl what's the difference?

Um boys have penises and girls have vaginas?

AngryMidjit
01-12-2010, 11:28 AM

IT IS NOT A TUMAH!!

DaveBrawl
01-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Technicalities.

The Jayman
01-12-2010, 11:31 AM

umm I was talking about the person in the video. not in general. sillypants :p

Xero
01-12-2010, 11:31 AM
I support and respect Cena, the man. I have for many years. I think he is awesome for PR, he's a great company guy, loves the business, great for fan interaction and is one of the hardest workers out there today in terms of his work load.

With that said, the years of him being shoved down our throats and shoehorned into the main event has run its course on me and many others. By booking Cena the way they did and never budging EXCEPT for the One Night Stand match (which was easily one of Cena's best matches) it completely killed his character for pretty much everyone but the kids.

His gimmick calls for him wrestle as he does. He can wrestle, we know this. He used to put on entertaining matches. But now it all follows a blue print to a fault. He gets beat down for twenty minutes, fires up and wins the match. It's pretty much the Hogan formula, only Cena gets beat on for longer because he has the stamina to do it.

In the end, I blame the inept writers and Vince McMahon for Cena's on-screen persona. Cena, the man, is a fine man and, given the right freedom coupled with the right direction, he could have easily been someone to lead the company into something big. Unfortunately, that ship may have sailed, at least for Cena as a face.

Ermaximus
01-12-2010, 11:32 AM
I support and respect Cena, the man. I have for many years. I think he is awesome for PR, he's a great company guy, loves the business, great for fan interaction and is one of the hardest workers out there today in terms of his work load.

With that said, the years of him being shoved down our throats and shoehorned into the main event has run its course on me and many others. By booking Cena the way they did and never budging EXCEPT for the One Night Stand match (which was easily one of Cena's best matches).

His gimmick calls for him wrestle as he does. He can wrestle, we know this. He used to put on entertaining matches. But now it all follows a blue print to a fault. He gets beat down for twenty minutes, fires up and wins the match.

In the end, I blame the inept writers and Vince McMahon for Cena's on-screen persona. Cena, the man, is a fine man and, given the right freedom coupled with the right direction, he could have easily been someone to lead the company into something big.

Chooooo Chooooooo!

The Jayman
01-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Whatcha gonna do

Xero
01-12-2010, 11:35 AM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/ucensor/cenakfed.jpg

CenaFan
01-12-2010, 11:36 AM

With that said, the years of him being shoved down our throats and shoehorned into the main event has run its course on me and many others. By booking Cena the way they did and never budging EXCEPT for the One Night Stand match (which was easily one of Cena's best matches) it completely killed his character for pretty much everyone but the kids.

His gimmick calls for him wrestle as he does. He can wrestle, we know this. He used to put on entertaining matches. But now it all follows a blue print to a fault. He gets beat down for twenty minutes, fires up and wins the match. It's pretty much the Hogan formula, only Cena gets beat on for longer because he has the stamina to do it.

In the end, I blame the inept writers and Vince McMahon for Cena's on-screen persona. Cena, the man, is a fine man and, given the right freedom coupled with the right direction, he could have easily been someone to lead the company into something big.

I agree... I often wonder if Cena would be better on TNA, they have better writers, he would play more to the crowd. I mean look at what has been done to DX, back in the day they were so cool... now I can't stand them. WWE needs new writers... steal some from TNA and give them loads of money!

CSL
01-12-2010, 11:39 AM
LOL @ this being in the discussion forum as well

Rammsteinmad
01-12-2010, 11:42 AM

In the end, I blame the inept writers and Vince McMahon for Cena's on-screen persona. Cena, the man, is a fine man and, given the right freedom coupled with the right direction, he could have easily been someone to lead the company into something big. Unfortunately, that ship may have sailed, at least for Cena as a face.

Blitz
01-12-2010, 11:55 AM
6-8 pages, possibly.

Haze
01-12-2010, 12:14 PM

Everything that Xero said.:y:

kareru
01-12-2010, 12:26 PM

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Entertainment/images-2/chris-crocker-crying.jpg

Leave Cena alone

DaveBrawl
01-12-2010, 12:27 PM
I never realized he only had 6 teeth.

The Jayman
01-12-2010, 12:43 PM
I still think it's a chick

Lock Jaw
01-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Yeah. Xero hit the nail on the head here.

Don't know what CenaFan is talking about with TNA having better writers though.

Batista03
01-12-2010, 01:27 PM

i agree, the way they made him jump from a thug to a army man made alot of ppl wonder what type of character he was. Im not an all out Cena fan but i respect him as a person but the way they have made him into the one nobody can beat for like 3-4 years besides this past year made alot of ppl dislike his character in WWE. Better writters is what they need and i wish it was not PG-13. I miss the attitude area that i grew up with. A cage match or Hell In A Cell is not the same without blood. The matches just dont have the same impact anymore.

pj69
01-12-2010, 01:30 PM
If kids are learning their values from professional wrestling then may God help us all.

Dukelorange
01-12-2010, 02:01 PM

I agree.. The WWE loves Cena because of the market that he draws. Also faces dont use alot of moves. I remember this site used to bash HHH for using only 3 moves..

Joesgonnakillyou
01-12-2010, 03:06 PM
I didn't mind Cena that much, his promo's can be great and are usually at least good (even if it's just shouting) and his matches can be good with the right opponent.

But this thread makes me hate Cena. Fucking hate his wigger guts, the shit.

I'm reliabley informed by my girlfriend that the leave britney guy is a guy, a guy called Chris Crocker,

kareru
01-12-2010, 03:15 PM
I didn't mind Cena that much, his promo's can be great and are usually at least good (even if it's just shouting) and his matches can be good with the right opponent.

But this thread makes me hate Cena. Fucking hate his wigger guts, the shit.

I'm reliabley informed by my girlfriend that the leave britney guy is a guy, a guy called Chris Crocker,

WHAT? THAT'S A GUY?

I'VE HAD 12 WANKS OVER HER/HIM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Kane86
01-12-2010, 03:16 PM
I think its funny the person or persons write this long ass paragraph and have not done a damn thing to defend themeselves since.

Kane86
01-12-2010, 03:17 PM
I hate Batista do maybe we should creat som new bashing. Cena does deserve everythign he has right now and can do a whole match without botching.

Ermaximus
01-12-2010, 03:39 PM
I hate Batista do maybe we should creat som new bashing. Cena does deserve everythign he has right now and can do a whole match without botching.

Have at it. Xero would be all for it! :y:

blak23
01-12-2010, 04:17 PM
you sir are gay for John Cena. Seriously get a life, John Cena is good at what he does but after a while you get tired of a guy being thrown in your face like wwe does Cena and seeing other guys get lost. yea its not his fault but he's the one there and i hate that he is there so i say how i feel about him being there..... get over it

parkmania
01-12-2010, 05:33 PM
I've said this before about Cena, and it pretty much sums up my, and most of this forum's posters:

Cena: Respect the Man, Hate the Character.

Wishbone
01-12-2010, 05:45 PM
I gotta say I personally don't like Cena's character but like Xero said Cena the man is a great worker and I do respect him. On a side note since he lost the belt to Sheamus he's been a bit more tolerable.

Gertner
01-12-2010, 05:46 PM

Wow, did you just mash the keyboard with your palm there retard?

Ol Dirty Dastard
01-12-2010, 06:55 PM
You are entitled to you (incorrect) opinion.

KIRA
01-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Xero pretty much covered all the bases.To be fair Cena the man seems like a cool fun guy

and with WWEs current target being children I totally understand why is charcter is what it is.Bareing all that in mind I still hate to see him coming when I watch RAW:)

Vastardikai
01-12-2010, 08:52 PM
I think Cena went to shit the moment they had Kurt Angle do and say everything short of burning a cross in the middle of the ring and declare that "I'm gonna kill every nigger in this state" to get over as a heel. They apparently didn't pay attention to the fact that Angle was getting cheered for more or less picking on Eugene. Who's gimmick was that he's a retard. Think about that: The Fans chose to cheer Angle over a fucking retard.

And all that retarded shit managed to, get this, NOT get Angle over as a heel. In fact it made fans hate Cena even more.

The fact that, when there were still casual fans that were older than 18 watching, the only guy that got the correct reaction against Cena was Edge, should say something. And the only reason this was so is because Edge was becoming the best heel in the business at this point.

5 years later, Cena is still at the top.

I have no issues with Cena, he's playing to who he knows are filling the seats right now. If he was simply an upper midcard face right now, he'd be booked about right. If he was a heel playing up the reactions, he'd be booked about right. But as of right now? shit no.

Xero
01-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Have at it. Xero would be all for it! :y:

I hate Batista and have very little good to say about him.

He did a cute dance and had cool pyro. The end.

NoRoolz
01-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Like 90% of us, I agree with Xero completely.

Stealth-Icon
01-12-2010, 11:05 PM
Hang on a minute, TNA has good writers?

dronepool
01-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Watching Cena "wrestle" is as entertaining as watching paint dry.

Kami Raki
01-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Cena bashing got old in 2006.

Lux
01-13-2010, 12:04 AM
that can't be a guy. impossible.

KIRA
01-13-2010, 12:30 AM
I agree... I often wonder if Cena would be better on TNA, they have better writers:rofl::rofl:

Really WWE has done some stupid shit but TNAs writing staff make WWE's writers look downright Orwellian

Kane86
01-13-2010, 02:05 AM
I sense Heyman is somehow involved in this.

D Mac
01-13-2010, 02:08 AM
We've Cena Nuff

Mr. Nerfect
01-13-2010, 03:20 AM
If kids are learning their values from professional wrestling then may God help us all.

Yeah, this is what I don't understand about the PG thing.

muffalufagus
01-13-2010, 03:55 AM
I hate Cena, and it all comes down to the way he hits the ropes, taht stupid fucking flipping neckbreaker thing, and his stupid ass suplex/slam thing he does. I hate him.

DAMN iNATOR
01-13-2010, 05:15 AM
I hate Batista and have very little good to say about him.

He did a cute dance and had cool pyro. The end.

Meh, I'm kinda glad that he figured out how to be a baddie again for what's left of his career. Was gettin' real sick of seeing him twirl about the stage like a fucking ballerina and then go and do that ridiculous machine gun/pyro thing. Now, he's essentially the same as Kane, demeanor-wise: He goes down to the ring focused on the task at hand, looking for something to destroy, does it and leaves. It may have taken a while but ol' Dave actually rediscovered the K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Stupid) forumula for how to conduct himself in the ring? And ya know what, it fits perfectly, too.

RVDmark
01-13-2010, 06:41 AM
Yeah, this is what I don't understand about the PG thing.

I know its becoming a bit of a running gag but I truly believe Vince has lost it. Or just never had it in the first place. I mean, he himself admits that Steve Austin was a fluke, not planned. In fact Austin was meant to be heel.

If they had the ability to pipe in the cheers and fade out the boo's back then, Austin would have been heel, and the attitude era may never have exploded as it did.

This is exactly whats happening with Cena, back then, if someone got cheered they rolled with it, if someone got boo'd they rolled with it. Nowadays they just keep rehashing stuff until they get what they want. As a result, the only people who are left are children, and the fans that remember the "good ole days" who are hooked on watching just for the occasional reference to the good shit from the past.

The Rock got boo'd too, but he was still as entertaining as hell. Heel Rock was just as funny, if not funnier than Face Rock. Just look at "The Hurricane" segments if you dont believe me.

Vince doesnt know what the people want, just what he wants, and I think if TNA can get their shit together, unless Vince steps down, WWE is screwed.

That does depend on TNA getting their together, and last monday was certainly not that.

D Mac
01-13-2010, 07:01 AM
5 Knuckle Shuffle is still the stupidest shit ever.

Ermaximus
01-13-2010, 08:39 AM

Is it worse than "The Worm" Diesel Mac? Is it? :shifty:

RVDmark
01-13-2010, 09:29 AM

I agree but the People's Elbow has to be a close 2nd.

Ermaximus
01-13-2010, 09:34 AM

Is it worse than "The Worm" Diesel Mac? Is it? :shifty:

parkmania
01-13-2010, 02:06 PM

Is it worse than "The Worm" Diesel Mac? Is it?

I'd call them all a dead heat.

D Mac
01-13-2010, 03:02 PM
Peoples Elbow was awesome. :mad:

But not as awesome as the Finger Poke of Doom!

Anybody Thrilla
01-14-2010, 12:57 PM
I enjoy John Cena. However, whoever posted this thread is a huge idiot.

Anybody Thrilla
01-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Oh, and the "Leave Britney Alone" video was done by a guy who dresses as a girl. Just to clear that up.

The Jayman
01-14-2010, 01:15 PM
thank you ABT for clearing that up

Anybody Thrilla
01-14-2010, 01:18 PM
(S)he was on an episode of Tosh.O.

The Jayman
01-14-2010, 01:22 PM
it's funny b/c the whole time I really thought it was a chick

Anybody Thrilla
01-14-2010, 01:32 PM
I think his name is Chris Crocker.

Anybody Thrilla
01-14-2010, 01:34 PM
There's a Cincinnati Bengal by the same name, but they're very different.

The Jayman
01-14-2010, 01:36 PM
Chris Cocker mother focker