PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect 2

Requiem
01-23-2010, 01:50 PM
Seeing as how Mass Effect 1 is probably one of my top 5 games of all time, I figured I would see if anyone on TPWW is as excited for the upcoming Mass Effect 2 as I am.

I won't lie. I got to see it first hand last night, as a friend had a copy for his modded xbox (which has been banned, but he can still play games offline on it). It was, to put it simply, a huge improvement on an already great game. I didn't watch too long, as I didn't want to see much more of the story without playing it myself, but what I saw just made me want it more.

I can't wait to get my hands on it. My download for PC is taking a while right now, as that is where my old save file is. But, I plan on buying this for 360 because that is what a friend and I just played through Mass Effect 1 on.

Anyone else as excited as I am?

Shaggy
01-23-2010, 02:17 PM
I didnt care much originally the first game but everything I have seen about this game made me wanna play it.

Borrowed it from a friend the other day and have logged about 3 hours into so far. Its an alright game. I really dont care for the driving around in the dunebuggy segments. I know the game will take some time to get used to.

ClockShot
01-23-2010, 03:28 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=84752&highlight=mass+effect

Requiem
01-23-2010, 07:13 PM
I searched for Mass Effect 2 on the forums and did not come across that. Way to fail TPWW Search function.