PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to Smackdown/ECW TONIGHT!

Anybody Thrilla
01-26-2010, 12:42 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CM Punk and Luke Gallows vs. DX for the Unified tag titles. I actually think Punk and Gallows have a chance of winning the belts with the recent DX arguments.

There'll also be John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre in a no DQ match for the Intercontinental title. Should be a pretty good one. McIntyre has grown on me, but I think I'm pulling for Morrison here.

I also feel like Chris Jericho and R-Truth will have a match, where I will be cheering Chris Jericho very loudly.

I know there are a lot of Ohioans here. Anybody else going?

Anybody Thrilla
01-26-2010, 12:43 PM
Apparently, the ECW main event is Christian and Kane vs. William Regal and Zeke Jackson. Could be a pretty decent show.

The Franchise
01-26-2010, 12:46 PM
Are you going to take a sign? If yes, what will it say!!!!!!

Lock Jaw
01-26-2010, 12:48 PM
Really hope Punk and Gallows win. This is probably the best opportunity they have to get the belts off of DX.

Anybody Thrilla
01-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Are you going to take a sign? If yes, what will it say!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blitz
01-26-2010, 01:01 PM
My sister is going. If I didn't have school I would be too and I would have an incredibly overpriced beer with you :(

Anybody Thrilla
01-26-2010, 01:03 PM
:eek:

That would have been amazing.

You know, last time I went to Smackdown back in May, I went to Hooters and almost the whole roster was there. Edge, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Umaga, Cryme Tyme, Jimmy Wang Yang, The Hurricane, Alicia Fox, The Hart Dynasty, Ricky Ortiz....I'm sure there were even more. I bet they'll be back there tonight. Gonna try again.

Juan
01-26-2010, 05:23 PM
Lucky

thedamndest
01-26-2010, 05:26 PM
ABT/Blitz's sister meat up