Jack Swagger
Sheamus
Ted DiBiase

the show
01-31-2010, 09:00 PM
why would you break up the hart dynasty thats retarded

SRRM
01-31-2010, 10:05 PM
I thought I’d bring this up now, with the I’d get rid of the Divas Championship if McIntyre brings over the Intercontinental Championship, giving RAW two mid-card titles and making it possible for a guy to hold both simultaneously, if they really want to put somebody over on the A show. As for SmackDown, I’d reactivate the Cruiserweight Championship and set the weight limit for 220, allowing guys like CM Punk and John Morrison to compete for it and giving the belt a different feel. SmackDown could be viewed similar to UFC, with the Cruiserweight title being the brand’s Light Heavyweight title. There’s only one UFC Heavyweight Champion, but that certainly doesn’t mean that UFC’s other champions, Anderson Silva, BJ Penn, George St. Pierre, and Lyoto Machida, are ranked any lower. In fact, Silva, the Middleweight Champion, is considered the best pound for pound fighter in the world. That’s how I’d book the Cruiserweight title: as important as the World Heavyweight title, although since this is wrestling and cruiserweights could compete for either belt, they’d go after the World title if given the choice, so…

ECW has the ECW title.
RAW has the WWE, Intercontinental, & United States titles.
SmackDown has the World Heavyweight, Cruiserweight, & Women’s titles.
All three brands have rights to the Tag Team Championship.

This would give each brand its own identity. ECW is composed of rookies and veterans, RAW has the biggest title in the company and two mid-card titles, and SmackDown has three different divisions: Heavyweight, Cruiserweight, and Women’s.

i think thats a good idea

SRRM
01-31-2010, 10:31 PM
My Pix

To Smackdown
Carlito {Raw}
Chris Masters{RAW}
Ted DiBiase {RAW}
Cody Rhodes {RAW}
Eve Torres {RAW}
Gail Kim {raw}
William Regal {ECW}

To ECW
Chavo Guerrero {RAW}
Primo {RAW}
Charlie Haas {Smackdown}
Jimmy Wang Yang {smackdown}
Mike Knox {smackdown}
Kung Fu Naki {Smackdown}

To RAW
Chris Jericho {Smackdown}
John Morrison {Smackdown}
Michelle McCool {smackdown}
Maria{Smackdown}
Zack Ryder{ECW}
Christian {ECW}
Vladimir Kozlov{ECW}

Nervous Ferret
02-01-2010, 01:47 AM
phaggot. Legend is a faggot

Nicky Fives
02-01-2010, 10:05 AM
I definately see McIntyre moving to Smackdown..... I'd also like to see the under-utilized guys (such as Masters, Chavo, Mike Knox, Charlie Haas, Primo & Carlito) be moved to ECW so that they can at least job to up-and-coming stars instead of talent that is already over.... Christian should head to Smackdown along with Zack Ryder & Yoshi Tatsu..... I definately think Rey Mysterio should move over to ECW to finish his career, taking over as the "established guy" on ECW from Christian..... his size will allow for great matches with the smaller, younger guys (Croft, Baretta, etc.) and can also work with the monsters (Vlad, Zeke, Archer, etc.) as the announcers can play up his experience..... Kane can also head to ECW for the same reasons, only in reverse to Mysterio's.... he can put over the monsters, but still have decent matches with the smaller guys

Mr. Nerfect
02-01-2010, 10:18 AM
I actually agree with a lot of the moves in the original post -- with a few altercations. I don't think Shawn Michaels will move to SmackDown!. In place of HBK, I see Kofi Kingston going. I think he and R-Truth are both in very similar positions right now, and the WWE wants to push them both as "African-American stars." While both are talented in the ring and on the mic, I feel that the RAW/SmackDown! entertainment/wrestling divide has got them on opposite shows right now. R-Truth would thrive better in the entertainment environment, while Kofi Kingston would do better to work great matches with guys.

I see Legacy being split-up, as well, but for some reason, I think that Randy Orton ends up on SmackDown!. He's been on RAW for a while, and I could see the WWE doing an Orton/Batista heel super-team thing on the blue brand. Ted DiBiase would fit SmackDown!, though. I could also see one of the other Legacy members going to ECW.

In exchange for Orton, RAW gets one of SmackDown!'s "super heels." Either Chris Jericho or CM Punk are very likely to end up on RAW after the draft, in my opinion. Probably Jericho, although Punk would be "fresher." This would also move Serena and Luke Gallows to RAW -- another two moves I could see happening.

Tyson Kidd I could definitely see moving to RAW, but more than likely with the whole Hart Dynasty. Natalya would be a great asset to the Divas Division. They'll also probably be supplementary draft moves on WWE.com. Cryme Tyme is the team I see getting split, with Shad Gaspard seeming like a better fit on RAW, while JTG stays on SmackDown! or goes to ECW; but I feel it will be the other way around -- with JTG being the one I think the WWE prefers.

Drew McIntyre is not someone I can see losing his secondary title anytime soon, so when he moves with the Intercontinental Title back to RAW; I could see the US Champion returning to SmackDown!. Whether this will be The Miz, MVP or even someone like Evan Bourne, I've got no idea. I could definitely see any of those men (back) on SmackDown!.

Call it a gut feeling, but I also think we'll get Finlay going to RAW, and Chavo Guerrero back to SmackDown!, but I don't feel like they will be major moves, either. The way he has been booked recently, I can also see Matt Hardy back on Sci-Fi.

Evil Vito
02-01-2010, 11:19 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I don't want to see anybody drafted last year get moved again. Punk has moved like 2 years in a row already, as has Kane.</font>

Rammsteinmad
02-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Shawn Michaels on Smackdown? :rofl:

Evil Vito
02-01-2010, 01:54 PM
<font color=goldenrod>In a point I brought up in my "Getting Rid of ECW" thread...I'd like to see ECW eradicated as the 3rd brand, and have its timeslot used as a "mini-show" for either Raw or SD, with Superstars serving as the mini-show for whichever show ECW isn't.

In respect to the draft, I'd have it be strictly between Raw and SmackDown...swap about an even number of guys that could use a change (Swagger and Bourne to SD immediately jump to mind) during Raw. This will show the draft changing the rosters.

Then, in lieu of a traditional Supplemental Draft...the members of the former ECW roster get drawn randomly to be either on Raw or SD. This can be held on WWE.com and updated every 10 minutes as it usually is. The random aspect to it would help ensure that alliances can stay together...Barreta/Croft, Ryder/Rosa, Zeke/Regal, etc. cause if they were to do this draft live in person all the tag teams would just get broken up with the GMs trying to out-do each other.

Both rosters would then be larger and they'd have more than enough guys to showcase on both the main show and the mini-shows, and best of all the guys on what used to be the ECW roster won't have the stigma of being "ECW guys who haven't done shit where it matters". I dunno.</font>

parkmania
02-01-2010, 06:39 PM
1. Edge to SD! (He'll have been on Raw, won the WWE title at WM, and with HBK getting the win over Taker, SD! won't have a major belt.)
2. Drew McIntyre to Raw
3. John Morrison to Raw
4. Ted DiBiase to SD!
5. Evan Bourne to SD!
6. Matt Hardy to Raw

Plus, the elimination of ECW as a brand.

Anybody Thrilla
02-02-2010, 09:32 PM
I would really like to see Jack Swagger and Evan Bourne go to SmackDOWN! and get something like the treatment that Dolph Ziggler got this past year.

Mr. C
02-05-2010, 08:00 PM
A draft isn’t necessary this year and tends to fall short of expectations. They should give it a rest this year. I like the draft, but I actually like trading more, so for me, there’s one trade that should happen: Drew McIntyre & R-Truth for Kofi Kingston & Ted DiBiase.

SmackDown could have Batista, Chris Jericho, Edge, Kofi Kingston, Kane, Ted DiBiase, and The Undertaker all battling it out.

McIntyre and Truth can climb the ranks of RAW with John Cena, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, Sheamus, The Big Show, and Triple-H.

Juan
02-05-2010, 08:04 PM
A draft is necessary because Christian needs to be on Smackdown

Mr. C
02-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Actually just thought about something...

Christian returned in February last year, so with ECW being dropped for NXT, he could easily show up on SmackDown and state his one year contract with ECW has expired, which is why he's now on SmackDown.

Anybody Thrilla
02-06-2010, 12:17 AM
Or he could just show up with no explanation whatsoever and lose no heat over it.

Joesgonnakillyou
02-07-2010, 07:39 PM
I'd start doing this but I'd end up just moving everyone I like to smackdown. (Christian, Swagger, Bourne etc...)

Matt Hardy to raw :shifty:

What Would Kevin Do?
02-07-2010, 07:45 PM
Yoshi Tatsu will be moved to Smackdown.
Primo will be moved to NXT
Bourne to Smackdown
Zeke to Raw
Regal to Smackdown
Christian to Raw
Ryder to Raw
Kozlov to Smackdown

DAMN iNATOR
02-07-2010, 10:18 PM
I definately see McIntyre moving to Smackdown..... I'd also like to see the under-utilized guys (such as Masters, Chavo, Mike Knox, Charlie Haas, Primo & Carlito) be moved to ECW so that they can at least job to up-and-coming stars instead of talent that is already over.... Christian should head to Smackdown along with Zack Ryder & Yoshi Tatsu..... I definately think Rey Mysterio should move over to ECW to finish his career, taking over as the "established guy" on ECW from Christian..... his size will allow for great matches with the smaller, younger guys (Croft, Baretta, etc.) and can also work with the monsters (Vlad, Zeke, Archer, etc.) as the announcers can play up his experience..... Kane can also head to ECW for the same reasons, only in reverse to Mysterio's.... he can put over the monsters, but still have decent matches with the smaller guys

Whoa, whoa, whoa, pump the breaks! McIntyre's already on SD! He's the reigning Intercontinental Champion.

Jeritron
02-07-2010, 10:25 PM
When did this happen DAMNinator?

Nicky Fives
02-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa, pump the breaks! McIntyre's already on SD! He's the reigning Intercontinental Champion.

lol.... my bad.... I meant Raw..... typo :love:

Evil Vito
02-08-2010, 04:07 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Looked back at the Draft results from last year. 5 guys (Matt Hardy, Triple H, CM Punk, Kane, Rey Mysterio) who got drafted in 2008 also got drafted in 2009. So I really don't want to see anybody get moved that got moved last year.

Since WWE will likely be back to 2 brands, I'm guessing the draft will get slimmed down to a short, set amount of picks ala 2004. I kinda would like to see it be like 2004 in that only a couple "big" names get moved, with the rest of the televised picks being midcarders/lesser known guys/people who need a change of scenery. No need for a supplemental draft, just move like 6 people per show or something.

I know it's meant to be "ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN WWE!" but come on, even the biggest mark could tell that there is no way the draft can be legit random when they only people who seem to get drafted on TV are big names or title holders, and the same people happen to get moved every year despite a huge roster.</font>