PDA

View Full Version : Lara's Custom Entrance theme Requests thread

Lara Emily
02-11-2010, 03:41 AM
So I'm bored and have a month to kill, if anyone wants me to make them an entrance theme song to use however they wish, just post a request here. Please give me a general gimmick, idea, name, catch phrase and if you have anything specific in mind some sound clips (I prefer not to be told exactly what song to use, by sound clips I mean like catch phrases, speeches, whatever) and I'll try and whip something up. 90% of the time I can do it and usually I can do it in an evening or a few hours even. Don't know how popular this will be but eh whatever figured it'd be worth a shot, this is a hobby of mine and I'm on vacation and have a lot of time on my hands. Hopefully some of the old school tpwwers who have heard some of my older work back in the day are still around and can testify to my abilities. Anywho if ya want one I'll make ya one. Oh and note I don't technically create music, I just find songs and instrumentals and edit the shit out of them,.

Some examples:

I did this for sa's Ladies Man Gimmick

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bea809o_Zk4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Damian Ray asked for a kind of cocky self-centered "Greatness Personified" type song with orchestral Metal, so I made these

Extended PPV or special event Intro:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mvRltd3M2vo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Quick Intro:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UDhstRANXto&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

screech
02-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Hmm...my current CAW in SvR '10 goes by the nickname "The Natural." Kinda thinking along the lines of CM Punk's straightedge shtick, only instead of going after druggies, I'd shit on roid monkeys (as a face, if that makes a difference).

Not sure how much that helps :-\

Jordan
02-11-2010, 12:55 PM
If there was something interesting you could do by mixing these two songs "Some Like it Hot" and "Your the Best" I don't know what you could do but that would be awesome.

Ermaximus
02-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Hmm...my current CAW in SvR '10 goes by the nickname "The Natural." Kinda thinking along the lines of CM Punk's straightedge shtick, only instead of going after druggies, I'd shit on roid monkeys.

Screech vs Big Poppa Pump

FUED OF THE CENTURY!

The Jayman
02-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Hmm...my current CAW in SvR '10 goes by the nickname "The Natural." Kinda thinking along the lines of CM Punk's straightedge shtick, only instead of going after druggies, I'd shit on roid monkeys.

Mine goes by the nickname "The Future Legend". I'm like a mid card babyface sort of like DDP/Christian mixed together

St. Jimmy
02-11-2010, 01:29 PM
You have a penis.

The Jayman
02-11-2010, 01:38 PM
yes. yes I do

Ermaximus
02-11-2010, 01:47 PM
You have a penis.

yes. yes I do

He's talking about Lara Emily Jayman.

The Jayman
02-11-2010, 02:00 PM
I know but I couldn't help it

screech
02-11-2010, 02:03 PM
:lol:

thedamndest
02-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Mine should be easy. I am Thedric Amndest and I look exactly like Albert. I like 70's rock and 80's metal. My catch phrase is "CHECK'S IN THE MAIL, MOTHERFUCKER!" I am a babyface.

Lock Jaw
02-11-2010, 02:28 PM
My current character are conjoint twins named Robert and Herbert, collectively known as Xbert. Robert is a face and Herbert is a heel. Nevertheless, they want to be a tag team, but aren't allowed because they can't tag in and out of the ring.

Ermaximus
02-11-2010, 02:48 PM
My current character are conjoint twins named Robert and Herbert, collectively known as Xbert. Robert is a face and Herbert is a heel. Nevertheless, they want to be a tag team, but aren't allowed because they can't tag in and out of the ring.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lara Emily
02-11-2010, 02:49 PM
You have a penis.

Only until November

The Jayman
02-11-2010, 02:50 PM

:lol::y:

James Diesel
02-11-2010, 03:20 PM
http://bxcwrestling.com/id16.html

If you can make anything for that, then awesome =]

DaBrasko
02-11-2010, 04:04 PM
LOL jamesdiesel we pretty much have the same gimmick .... however I use Tears don't fall

Juan
02-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Bullet for My Valentine is the best

Hanso Amore
02-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Only until November

FUCKING HOT

What Would Kevin Do?
02-11-2010, 07:11 PM
I have nothing to add to this thread, or anything to request. I just wanted to say hey to Lara. How ya been?

Lara Emily
02-12-2010, 01:07 AM
I have nothing to add to this thread, or anything to request. I just wanted to say hey to Lara. How ya been?

After a rough January, I've had the best February in my entire life. I've got everything figured out, final surgery is set for November, I'm moving to Montreal with my best friend in August.

FourFifty
02-12-2010, 02:34 AM
"The Amazing" Kyle "The Natural" Wonder

I was thinking some arrogant prick who thinks he's so awesome he should get TWO nick names! His finisher is The WonderPlex (Fisherman Buster) or the Natural Kick (superkick)
The idea came from the song "Hey Mr. Wonderful" from one of the DDR games.

....don't judge me.

What Would Kevin Do?
02-12-2010, 03:25 AM
After a rough January, I've had the best February in my entire life. I've got everything figured out, final surgery is set for November, I'm moving to Montreal with my best friend in August.

Good luck. Don't end up like Hedwig.

Damian Rey
02-12-2010, 06:11 PM
I love the opening to the one with the extended intro. The riff isn't bad but it's a little to recognizeable and reminds of Family Guy when Peter sang a song while working at Burger King.

Do you think you could keep the intro and try another riff?

DaBrasko
02-13-2010, 03:15 PM
Well Gents I'm off to work the second show of this month. Wish me luck!

The Pope
02-13-2010, 10:35 PM
Good luck

DaBrasko
02-14-2010, 02:22 AM
Show went great, I got massive heat with the emo gimmick :)

The Pope
02-14-2010, 02:16 PM
Hooray, you got heat!

XL
02-14-2010, 06:48 PM
Hey Lara, are you still doing this?

I was gonna take a shot at making an entrance video for my C-Fed character using an instrumental version of Crawl by Kings Of Leon (if I could find it). If you could throw together something similar to that it'd be much appreciated.

I use Batista as a visual and his catchphrase is "Don't say I didn't warn you...".

Lara Emily
02-14-2010, 08:24 PM
yep I'm gonna be doing them as soon as I can, sorry guys if it's not as fast as I suggested it might be I've all of a sudden become really buys with plans and friends and stuff

thedamndest
02-14-2010, 11:22 PM
How dare you.

James Diesel
02-16-2010, 12:27 AM
Show went great, I got massive heat with the emo gimmick :)

Yea it usually does get a rise out of people.

The best thing for this type of character is cutting a decent promo involving melancholy poetic hate towards the crowd prior to the match.

DaBrasko
02-16-2010, 02:37 AM
Yea it usually does get a rise out of people.

The best thing for this type of character is cutting a decent promo involving melancholy poetic hate towards the crowd prior to the match.

First off I want to apologize for the long ass post but I'm suffering from some wicked bad insomnia and I just felt like sharing this.

I just recently went full tilt with the emo gimmick. To give a little back story I was set to become a hand picked replacement in a heel stable consisting of 3 guys, Micheal Jameson, B.J Fuller, and Sammy Stylez. Micheal legitimately injured his knee and was going to be out six months so they kafabe a mix-up in a match the following week to make it look like Sammy inadvertently smashed Micheal's knee with a chair when he was trying to hit the baby face world champ. So Micheal was on the shelf and Sammy took over as the lead in the now two man group. Fast forward 4 months and I start working for the company. They come up with the idea that Sammy intentionally hit Micheal to get him out of the picture so he could lead the group and made me his hand picked replacement of Micheal Jameson and I come in totally ripping off Micheal's gimmick professing I'm bigger, stronger, faster, and just better in every way compared to Jameson so it wasn't anything personal to him it was just a sound business decision on Sammy's behalf.
In the following week with help from the other members and some hiding under the ring I won a battle royal to become number one contender to the BCW title. 2 weeks later During the end of the title match I was using heelish tactics to try to steal the title from the baby face only to have Jameson run through the crowd and attach me in the ring, by this time his knee was healed up and he returned to get revenge on me and Sammy. For following couple of weeks he interferes in my matches until I demand a match with him, however the catch was he was gone so long due to injury he was "no longer under contract" with BCW so an unsanctioned match was made for me and him. He makes his triumphant baby-face return and gets a pin fall on me.

He sets his sights on Sammy but this is when I start changing my gimmick to were I'm obsessed with proving I'm better than Jameson and I become more miserable and brooding. I stop dressing preppy and stop "jelling" my hair and change my look from bright colored trunks to black wrestling pants. Jameson comes out during our next show and cuts a promo talking about how after 30 minutes in a none sanctioned street fight he proved he was the better man this prompts me to come out and question the "spirit" of his win. I bring up the fact that after everything that happened in the match that he only proved that he needed weapons to beat me and I know his ego cant take it. I tell him nothing is resolved and that I feel like we could do this forever. I challenge him to a "wrestling" match and he excepts. I then start questioning the crowds moral compass and intelligence by bring up the fact that 6 months prior to all this Jameson and the other members of "The Revolution" were trying to cripple other wrestlers and now just because of a little knee injury he comes back shakes a few hands and kisses a few babies and now he is the hero. I say that I hate everything about the idea of him being a hero and that the crowd are all mindless sheep for buying into everything that Jameson was selling . I go on to say that each and everyone in the crowd remind me over every simple minded judgmental person I have ever known growing up that would follow the "in crowd" and banish anyone who is "different" . I tell them that I pity them and that Jameson isn't a changed man he isn't their hero but not to look to me when they need saved, I tell them to save their self.

What I thought was genius about all this was that I was just telling the crowd the truth but because of how I was dressed and the fact that my nails were painted black and I had eyeliner on they refused to listen and just completely shit on me and booed me out of the building. :lol:

James Diesel
02-16-2010, 03:15 AM
Well I appreciate the details. I do like what you have done and I see nothing wrong with the development.

The only thing I'd have to say is that judging from your promo description you make yourself seem more like the goth who sees all people as conformists. So what I'd say is that if you would prefer emo over goth, make yourself seem victimized constantly by society and how they make you "God's" cruel joke.

Other than that I like everything else

DaBrasko
02-16-2010, 03:24 AM
Well I appreciate the details. I do like what you have done and I see nothing wrong with the development.

The only thing I'd have to say is that judging from your promo description you make yourself seem more like the goth who sees all people as conformists. So what I'd say is that if you would prefer emo over goth, make yourself seem victimized constantly by society and how they make you "God's" cruel joke.

Other than that I like everything else

Oddly enough that works ... I use the name Alex Angel lol. Thanks for the idea!

James Diesel
02-16-2010, 05:30 AM
Oddly enough that works ... I use the name Alex Angel lol. Thanks for the idea!

Happy to help