PDA

View Full Version : Possible Backlash Main-Event *SPOILER*; & More

jasonvoorhees
04-12-2004, 08:02 PM
Possible Backlash Main-Event *SPOILER*; & More
Story By: Niel Stephens
April 12, 2004

- World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit is favorite to walk out from Backlash still holding the belt. Apart from the fact that the PPV will be in Benoit’s home town, Triple H will be absent from WWE as he is scheduled to begin filming his new movie in late April, so it’s not likely he’ll win the match at Backlash. However, it’s likely that he will win back the Title at this years Summerslam, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

So that means than at Backlash their would not be any screwjob.

Dazz
04-12-2004, 08:04 PM
What about Shawn, WHAT ABOUT SHAWN.

Moongoose Mcqueen
04-12-2004, 08:14 PM
I'm guessing Shawn will be going heel. I've been sensing it for a while now and I suspect that his buddy-buddy attitude towards benoit is just to build for his turn. Plus they'll need a big name heel after HHH takes some time off. And the top faces I'm thinking and hoping will be Benoit, Jericho, and Edge.

Other than that, I'm hoping Orton serves as the interm leader of evolution and that leads to a power struggle when HHH comes back.

HHHsucks929
04-12-2004, 08:16 PM
What about Shawn, WHAT ABOUT SHAWN.

What about him?

Dazz
04-12-2004, 08:21 PM
What about him?

Well, they give the reason for HHH not winning the belt, they didn't explain why Shawn can't win it.

Corkscrewed
04-12-2004, 10:10 PM
Triple H will be absent from WWE as he is scheduled to begin filming his new movie in late April
I coulda sworn I've heard this before...

Nark Order
04-13-2004, 12:09 AM
Reliving the Montreal Screwjob would be up there with Katie Vick and Al Wilson. Just plain tasteless...

Savio
04-13-2004, 03:53 AM
Plus they'll need a big name heel after HHH takes some time off.
Kane!

c4g2
04-13-2004, 03:57 AM
^ They better push Kane after Trips leaves... he can't go any lower now as his cred is now shit... I think he deserves it.

Savio
04-13-2004, 10:38 AM
He could beat edge.....Which he should not by much though so they don't burry edge

Eddie G. Rules!!!
04-13-2004, 10:56 AM
Are you all idiots!!! HHH will win it the world heavyweight championship!!! All the stuff your hearing about him going to make another movie is just bs! they are just saying that to through you off of what is really is gonna happen and that being hhh will be the champ once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock Bottom
04-13-2004, 12:04 PM
Are you all idiots!!! HHH will win it the world heavyweight championship!!! All the stuff your hearing about him going to make another movie is just bs! they are just saying that to through you off of what is really is gonna happen and that being hhh will be the champ once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are clearly trying to troll now. :| Don't be so obvious about it.

Gerard
04-13-2004, 12:07 PM

Christ will you take the stick outta your ass moron. :foc: