PDA

View Full Version : What the hell did Savage do!?

roach21
02-24-2010, 01:20 PM
So Vince extended a HOF invitation to Warrior despite multiple court battles... He's reconciled with Bret... Hogan and Vince have an on again off again (don't forget Hogan's snitching during Vince's trial)... Austin's legitimately walked out... Honky Tonk does nothing but talk shit about Vince... but of all those guys Randy Savage is blacklisted?

Ive heard all the rumors and was wondering if anyone could give me the full story on watch Macho Man is unwelcome in the WWE.

Anybody Thrilla
02-24-2010, 01:21 PM
It can't be too bad, considering the Macho Man's DVD is nothing like The Ultimate Warrior's. Still, I don't know the real story. I just hear it has something to do with Stephanie McMahon.

thedamndest
02-24-2010, 01:22 PM
He raped and murdered the first Stephanie McMahon.

Anybody Thrilla
02-24-2010, 01:25 PM
The one with the small tits?

Heros Welcome
02-24-2010, 01:26 PM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u206/xlckjdlhc/macho-man-randy-savage.jpg

+

http://thegossiper.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a5b83330970c0120a594a20c970b-500wi

=

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5JAI67yP1K0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5JAI67yP1K0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DLVH84
02-24-2010, 03:00 PM
I don't believe the "sleeping with Stephanie" rumor. I believe Vince got pissed, because Savage followed Hogan to WCW for more money.

Dave Youell
02-24-2010, 03:05 PM
I don't believe the "sleeping with Stephanie" rumor. I believe Vince got pissed, because Savage followed Hogan to WCW for more money.

Bullshit, it's got to be more than that. Almost everyone who jumped ship (except Luger and Jeff Jarrett) have got something back from WWE later on.

I still think it's the raping of a 14 year old girl that has Vince p*ssed.

Remember, the reason Macho Man split up from Gorgeous George was because he wanted an open relationship with her and her younger sister, who was 18 at the time.....

thedamndest
02-24-2010, 03:12 PM
The IWC makes so much of this. I'll bet it was just a blow job.

Dave Youell
02-24-2010, 03:13 PM
The IWC makes so much of this. I'll bet it was just a blow job.

If I were Vince, even if it was just a BJ, I'd still be mad

Nark Order
02-24-2010, 03:25 PM
If this is true, not only would McMahon never allow him into the HOF, but Triple H would never let him into the Hall of Fame. Sometimes I think being on Helmsley's bad side is worse than being on Vinces'.

Krimzon7
02-24-2010, 04:01 PM
If this is true, not only would McMahon never allow him into the HOF, but Triple H would never let him into the Hall of Fame. Sometimes I think being on Helmsley's bad side is worse than being on Vinces'.
This. Don't cross the future boss.

thedamndest
02-24-2010, 04:22 PM
He is already in the Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame, making it more prestigious than the WWE Hall of Fame.

http://www.pwhf.org/halloffamers/bios/savage.asp

Hanso Amore
02-24-2010, 04:38 PM
It almost had to be true or he would be in. Vince has never let anything get in the way of money, so this has got to be legit/

Jordan
02-24-2010, 05:36 PM
I think this rumor is bs about Stephanie, I have never herd that before. Some proof?

FourFifty
02-24-2010, 05:44 PM
I think this rumor is bs about Stephanie, I have never herd that before. Some proof?

Proof? Do you really need that hogwash? Enough people have said it enough times ergo it's a FACT!!!!!!!!

taker707
02-24-2010, 05:47 PM
You guys ever think that maybe nothing has happened . I mean vince can only put in one big name a year and they usually go along the lines of where Wrestlemainia is that year . Hence Warrior lives in phoenix Wrestlemaina in Phoenix . My gut instinct is Savage will get in no doubt .

FourFifty
02-24-2010, 05:54 PM
SHUT UP TAKE---- Sorry bro, force of habit.

Anyways, for a name like Savage I don't think the location matters. He's an icon amongst wrestling fans worldwide.

I believe there's some bad blood in there for something. Be is Savage making sweet love to the boss' underage daughter, or Savage took Shane's last twinkie 10 years ago. Savage could have worked a few matches, been brought in for the Chris Jericho vs The Old People from last year, or even the Raw 15 year show.

taker707
02-24-2010, 06:31 PM
SHUT UP TAKE---- Sorry bro, force of habit.

Anyways, for a name like Savage I don't think the location matters. He's an icon amongst wrestling fans worldwide.

I believe there's some bad blood in there for something. Be is Savage making sweet love to the boss' underage daughter, or Savage took Shane's last twinkie 10 years ago. Savage could have worked a few matches, been brought in for the Chris Jericho vs The Old People from last year, or even the Raw 15 year show.

very true . I just think Vince is waiting is all . Hes a huge name. he will get in eventually i hope

Nark Order
02-24-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm thinking there almost has to be bad blood. I think we would've heard from the guy by now. He's a guy that they could make alot of money off of still if they bill him with legendary status like Hogan or Flair. There has to be a reason Vince isn't capitalizing on all of this.

taker707
02-24-2010, 06:43 PM
maybe its because savage is tottallllly insane . But hey so is warrior so who knows ?

Hanso Amore
02-24-2010, 07:12 PM
Come on, he is a top 5 name and the WWE has made limited money off his legacy. There has to be some kind of reason.

They didnt even give him a documentary on his DVD. JOHN FUCKING MORRISON HAD ONE!

erickman
02-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Come on, he is a top 5 name and the WWE has made limited money off his legacy. There has to be some kind of reason.

They didnt even give him a documentary on his DVD. JOHN FUCKING MORRISON HAD ONE!

yea i am kind of glad they did not give him one, they just showed his matches. i was expecting rise an fall of savage

Fignuts
02-24-2010, 08:24 PM
I was under the impression that it was all on Savage's end, at this point. He is notoriously stubborn from what I've read.

taker707
02-24-2010, 09:00 PM
I was under the impression that it was all on Savage's end, at this point. He is notoriously stubborn from what I've read.

i have heard that too . didnt he no show his Pro Wrestling HOF induction?

Mr. Nerfect
02-24-2010, 09:00 PM
At first I didn't believe the Savage/Stephanie rumours, but as more time passes, it seems that there is someone holding out on a Savage/WWE relationship. I remember one instance that someone asked Vince about Savage, and he completely blew off the issue as being a waste of time to even discuss. I do not remember the context, but it made it seem like Vince REALLY hated Savage. This was years ago now, though.

I actually think that Stephanie McMahon would have an interesting perspecitve on the wrestling world, growing up in it as the boss' daughter, and working in so many storylines and with so many people over the years. If she wrote a book, or even had a DVD put out which focused more on the backstage elements of being the boss' daughter, I would actually be interested in it. Especially if she addressed the Savage stuff.

CSL
02-24-2010, 09:03 PM
very true . I just think Vince is waiting is all . Hes a huge name. he will get in eventually i hope

Vince McMahon doesn't do 'waiting' in 2010

Anybody Thrilla
02-25-2010, 12:27 AM
I think what's keeping Savage out of the HoF is that he is an amazing rapper, and they don't want to make John Cena look bad by comparison.

LuigiD
02-25-2010, 02:24 AM
I have been wondering about this.
I don't know..like stated previously..Vince is one that knows money. Looking back at it..I mean..Hart did and said a bunch of shit to him. Even then Vince was willing to see a good business deal. When Hogan did shit against him..even then he was willing to let it go. But Savage...what Savage did must of been something that McMahon took VERY personal. Regardless if it has to do with Stephanie or not..who knows..but seriously.

The Mackem
02-25-2010, 05:22 AM
<object width="480" height="365"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x5z8ua"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x5z8ua" width="480" height="365" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5z8ua_farewell-macho-man_shortfilms">Farewell Macho Man</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/rland1987">rland1987</a>. - <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/gb/channel/shortfilms">Check out other Film & TV videos.</a></i>

The Mackem
02-25-2010, 05:38 AM
The reasons outside the Steph McMahon rumour are the following:

- Savage promised McMahon that he would retire at the end of his contract, not defect to the opposition

- WWF was losing sponsors at this time due to the steroid trial, Savage screwed McMahon out of sponsor money by taking the Slim Jim advertising revenue to WCW.

Xero
02-25-2010, 07:27 AM
The reasons outside the Steph McMahon rumour are the following:

- Savage promised McMahon that he would retire at the end of his contract, not defect to the opposition

- WWF was losing sponsors at this time due to the steroid trial, Savage screwed McMahon out of sponsor money by taking the Slim Jim advertising revenue to WCW.

Eric Bischoff and Hogan came into the WWE. I have SERIOUS doubts that has much to do with it.

Hanso Amore
02-25-2010, 08:06 AM
Haven't there been reports every year about this time (Hall of Fame announcements) where they "say people bring up Savage and Vince shoots it down"?

The Mackem
02-25-2010, 08:32 AM
Eric Bischoff and Hogan came into the WWE. I have SERIOUS doubts that has much to do with it.

It will be a factor. If somebody constantly lets you down and has a history of going against his word, then it's not beyond the realms of possibility that McMahon might not want to do business with Savage especially if he took it more personally than anything the likes of Hogan/Bischoff ever did.

Krimzon7
02-25-2010, 08:51 AM
Hogan/Bischoff damn near bankrupted McMahon.... I would take that pretty seriously. I can't imagine that anything Mr. Macho Poffo could have done would be worse than that business wise.

I would kill 85% of you in here to get a Vince McMahon shoot interview where he lays all of the dirt on the line.

The Mackem
02-25-2010, 09:53 AM
'Factor'

I'm not for one second suggesting what is the major factor because nobody does know. The only people that do is Savage and McMahon.

Xero
02-25-2010, 10:04 AM
I agree it's possibly (and probably) a factor, just not the kind of factor Vince would worry about if it means making money.

Rammsteinmad
02-25-2010, 11:19 AM
Maybe Savage just isn't interested?

Krimzon7
02-25-2010, 02:49 PM
Ram Jam, that could be true. I just believe that if he wasnt interested, we would have already heard that by now.