TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WWE.com invites you to an afternoon of hilarity, stupidity and drafting. Supplementary style. (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=112681)

VSG 04-26-2011 04:47 PM

Maryse is "into" Yoshi Tatsu on NXT apparently.

Tazz Dan 04-26-2011 04:49 PM

Ryder didn't get drafted.....

Shadrick 04-26-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Providence Peep (Post 3504890)
JTG, Zack Ryder, and Yoshi Tatsu, Tyler Reks, and Curt Hawkins.
All drafted and all about to be future endeavored. :-\

I think Tatsu and Ryder stay. Tatsu for the quota and Ryder for the WWWYKI BRO reasons.

Providence Peep 04-26-2011 04:49 PM

So, the final results of the supplementary draft...

SMACKDOWN
Sheamus
Alex Riley
Tamina
The Uso's
Tyson Kidd
Natalya
Ted DiBiase
Yoshi Tatsu
William Regal
Alicia Fox
The Great Khali
Daniel Bryan

RAW
Beth Phoenix
Tyler Reks
Kofi Kingston
Chris Masters
Curt Hawkins
Drew McIntyre
JTG
Kelly Kelly
Jack Swagger

St. Jimmy 04-26-2011 05:06 PM

Poor Sheamus.

Corndad 04-26-2011 05:07 PM

Daniel Bryan, Alex Riley,Drew McIntyre, and Sheamus are the big winners I think.

Bryan, Sheamus, and McIntyre just needed a new fresh start while Riley will get out on his own.

Providence Peep 04-26-2011 05:11 PM

Is anyone else surprised to see DiBiase and Rhodes on the same roster again?

Lock Jaw 04-26-2011 05:13 PM

Cody is far removed from the guy he was in Legacy though.

DiBiase is pretty much the same.

And Orton is Orton.

Providence Peep 04-26-2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 3504929)
Cody is far removed from the guy he was in Legacy though.

DiBiase is pretty much the same.

And Orton is Orton.

Very true. It just seems inevitable that the three of them will cross paths. It'll be interesting to see where that goes.

St. Jimmy 04-26-2011 05:17 PM

Sad that I'll not see Sheamus, Orton, and Daniel Bryan except on PPV for awhile.

Lock Jaw 04-26-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Providence Peep (Post 3504936)
Very true. It just seems inevitable that the three of them will cross paths. It'll be interesting to see where that goes.

Probably the same way it has gone the times that they have met since Legacy.

"You know Cole, these men used to be very close, they know each other well"

And that's about it.

Gertner 04-26-2011 05:42 PM

Bryan should have came over with a years supply of meth to wake people up when Bryan talks or wrestles.

SlickyTrickyDamon 04-26-2011 05:49 PM

With the success we had getting comments in today who is feeling like watching NXT to get more comments in?

TPWW takeover of WWE Chats!! Who's with me yay or nay?!

#1-norm-fan 04-26-2011 06:16 PM

I think the big winners of the draft are Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara and Ted DiBiase. They al seem like they can shine now on Smackdown whereas Raw would have tried/already tried to cluelessly push them without any direction and then forget about them when they failed.

JimmyMess 04-26-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyMess (Post 3504511)
My list from yesterday:

Orton to Smackdown
Del Rio to RAW
Daniel Bryan to Smackdown

Natalya to Smackdown
Beth Phoenix to RAW
R Truth to Smackdown
Kofi to RAW
Chris Masters to RAW

7/8 Hey I didn't do to bad on personal choices!

SlickyTrickyDamon 04-26-2011 06:32 PM

Sin Cara will benefit from Smackdown being edited. Maybe he wasn't ready to be on live television. Sheamus moving was the biggest shock to me. At least they can continue the Sin Cara/Sheamus feud if they choose to.

I wonder what will happen to the IC and US titles now that they are both on Friday Night Smackdown. I kind of thought that Wade was going to get shipped back to the A-show.

Daniel Bryan will do well on Smackdown. Smackdown is really more of the workhorse show in terms of match quality.

NormanSmiley 04-26-2011 06:37 PM

someone posted al lthe moved talent, but can someone list up the actual full r &s rosters now so we can analyze the overall status now?

Nicky Fives 04-26-2011 06:57 PM

Bryan, Sin Cara, McIntyre, Sheamus, DiBiase & Mark Henry will benefit the most..... oddly enough, only 1 of them is on Raw now.....

JimmyMess 04-26-2011 07:05 PM

WWE RAW Roster:
WWE Heavyweight Champion: The Miz
WWE Divas Champion: Brie Bella
WWE Tag Team Champion: Big Show
John Cena
Rey Mysterio
Big Show
Alberto Del Rio
Triple H
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
John Morrison
R Truth
Beth Phoenix
Chris Masters
Curt Hawkins
DH Smith
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Evan Bourne
Eve Torres
Gail Kim
Goldust
Husky Harris
Jack Swagger
Jerry Lawler
JTG
Kelly Kelly
Kofi Kingston
Maryse
Mason Ryan
Melina
Michael McGuillicuty
Michael Tarver
Mr. McMahon
Nikki Bella
Primo
Ricardo Rodriguez
Santino Marella
Skip Sheffield
Tyler Reks
Vickie Guerrero
Vladimir Kozlov
Zack Ryder

WWE SmackDown! Roster:
World Heavyweight Champion: VACANT
WWE Intercontinental Champion: Wade Barrett
WWE United States Champion: Sheamus
WWE Tag Team Champion: Kane
The Undertaker
Randy Orton
Alex Riley
Alicia Fox
Christian
Brodius Clay
Chavo Guerrero
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Ezekiel Jackson
Great Khali
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Jack Swagger
Justin Gabriel
Kaitlyn
Layla El
Mark Henry
Michelle McCool
Natalya
Ranjin Singh
Rosa Mendes
Sin Cara
Tamina
Ted DiBiase
Trent Baretta
Tyson Kidd
The Usos
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu

XCaliber 04-26-2011 07:13 PM

Since Rhodes didn't get shipped to RAW I figure they have plans to team him back up with DiBiase and reform Legacy along with Orton thus becoming faces by default and attempt to take out The Corre.

NormanSmiley 04-26-2011 07:38 PM

before we analyze anything, does it bother anyone else that they have divas who have matches on smackdown yet there is no title for them to chase? could care less about womens wrestling but it just seems stupid to even bother on sd

Evil Vito 04-26-2011 08:22 PM

<font color=goldenrod>I think the biggest loser of the entire draft was a guy who didn't even get drafted, Brodus Clay. I thought for sure he'd follow Del Rio to Raw especially with Riley leaving The Miz (therefore not having each of the two main heels on that show having backup).

He can move around well for a big guy and he has the mic skills to make it on his own, problem is Mark Henry's already sealed up the primary monster heel role on SD plus there's already Zeke who will need something to do when The Corre breaks up, plus other big guys in Kane and Khali. Not to mention all of the heels that got moved over. Hope they haven't given up on Brodus already</font>

Xero 04-26-2011 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Vito 22 (Post 3505184)
<font color=goldenrod>I think the biggest loser of the entire draft was a guy who didn't even get drafted, Brodus Clay. I thought for sure he'd follow Del Rio to Raw especially with Riley leaving The Miz (therefore not having each of the two main heels on that show having backup).

He can move around well for a big guy and he has the mic skills to make it on his own, problem is Mark Henry's already sealed up the primary monster heel role on SD plus there's already Zeke who will need something to do when The Corre breaks up, plus other big guys in Kane and Khali. Not to mention all of the heels that got moved over. Hope they haven't given up on Brodus already</font>

Wouldn't be surprised if they had Riley and Clay team up, really. They're in the same basic position, and forming a tag team, with Riley as the brains and Clay as the muscle would work pretty well. Tag teams not mattering is irrelevant as long as there's long-term planning of them going singles, and probably feuding.

Evil Vito 04-26-2011 08:31 PM

<font color=goldenrod>A Riley/Clay team did cross my mind. Both guys can certainly talk. Hell, I'd support Riley going back to the Varsity Villain and creating some sort of fraternity stable that was suggested on here way back during NXT 2. Brodus looks like he'd fit. Then you just thrown in Lucky Cannon or something when NXT 5 is over.</font>

Aguakate 04-26-2011 08:32 PM

...I didn't even know Kane and Big Show were Tag Team Champions until today.

MIZantine Empire 04-26-2011 10:25 PM

i think they are gonna put the heavyweight belt on del rio, then have the two mid card belts on smackdown (their b show) and the two heavyweight belts on raw (their a show) although i dont see them having the top 4 belts on heels..but it is the WWE so we shall see.. i do love christian and do think he deserves a run, but Del Rio is my fav right now, along with Miz, so i am ok with that outcome, lol. moving on, as much as i dont care for bryan, i think him to SD is a great move. for his sake, i hope he doesnt get Kaval'd. sadly as much as i like A Ry and Big Brodius, i think they are on their way out. i do think they can make it on their own, but i can see them on the endeavered list.

Emperor Smeat 04-26-2011 11:50 PM

Unless there is going to be an unannounced US or IC title match between a Raw and Smackdown wrestler, RAW now has a lot of quality mid-card to main event wrestlers who now have nothing to fight for while the heavyweight title division is very loaded up on heels.

Lock Jaw 04-27-2011 12:16 AM

Kofi Kingston beat Sheamus on RAW. Would not be surprised if he gets a title shot this Sunday and does it again.

VSG 04-27-2011 12:22 AM

Probably the one time Smackdown has had the better draft by far.

Volare 04-27-2011 12:46 AM

If Fortunate & Dashing reunite, I just might mark a tad bit. I don't see it happening though while Rhodes has his mask on.

XL 04-27-2011 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Droford (Post 3504879)
If they hadnt moved Drew to RAW..

Barrett/Sheamus/Drew/Regal all on SD

AKA The Empire on my SmackDown vs Raw.

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Jimmy (Post 3504941)
Sad that I'll not see Sheamus, Orton, and Daniel Bryan except on PPV for awhile.

You could, I dunno, watch SmackDown!?

ministrychick77 04-27-2011 09:02 PM

chat was interesting.. was in there myself.. just under my real name.
got to talking to the chick in there about female fans.. they didn't post one of my comments though:
chick:45% of the wwe universe is women
my comeback to that was: and how much of that 45% are cena fans? <--- not this one

took forever though

CSL 04-27-2011 09:22 PM

Amazing comeback. You sure showed Cena!!

SlickyTrickyDamon 04-27-2011 09:25 PM

AT LEAST MELINA WASN'T THERE TALKING LIKE THIS!!!

I knew Melina was a troll when she was talking in a chat with Caps.

I was surprised my Dane Cook is a ripoff of Louis CK comment went in. I guess somebody in WWE is a fan of the great Louis CK.

loopydate 04-27-2011 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NormanSmiley (Post 3505087)
before we analyze anything, does it bother anyone else that they have divas who have matches on smackdown yet there is no title for them to chase? could care less about womens wrestling but it just seems stupid to even bother on sd

Divas' Champion can appear on both shows, just like the tag champs.

St. Jimmy 04-27-2011 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XL (Post 3505743)
You could, I dunno, watch SmackDown!?

Not gonna watch something on a Friday that I can read on a Tuesday.

SlickyTrickyDamon 04-27-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loopydate (Post 3508071)
Divas' Champion can appear on both shows, just like the tag champs.

Key word is can. This is exactly what I thought was going to happen with the Divas title because it happened exactly like this in 2002 with the Woman's championship.

The woman's title at the start of brand extension could be defended on both shows, but it stayed on Raw for the most part. It was on Raw so much that they kind of forgot it could be defended on both shows and eventually it became a brand exclusive championship.

It might be a both brands title on paper, but right now it is a de facto Raw championship.

Evil Vito 04-27-2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Jimmy (Post 3508093)
Not gonna watch something on a Friday that I can read on a Tuesday.

<font color=goldenrod>YouTube is your friend.</font>

Mr. C 04-28-2011 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw
Kofi Kingston beat Sheamus on RAW. Would not be surprised if he gets a title shot this Sunday and does it again.

SPOILER: show
According to the SmackDown spoilers, Kingston gets attacked by Sheamus before their match, which never starts. Definitely see Kingston getting a rematch Sunday and taking the title now.

Mr. Nerfect 04-28-2011 03:51 AM

Kofi Kingston will win the US Title on RAW after the Anonymous GM has ordered Sheamus in to defend the title. Boom! Kofi looks like a hero on RAW, and Sheamus gets a mid-card title off him so he can go to being a major bad-ass heel on the blue brand.