TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   video games forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "Super Smash Bros. Revolution" thread [NOW ONLINE!] (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=31723)

Savio 06-11-2005 12:50 PM

"Super Smash Bros. Brawl" [NEW NEWS!]

Offical Site:
http://www.smashbros.com/
-------------------------------
May 17, 2005
- At its pre-E3 2005 press conference in Los Angeles, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata spoke about the company's next-generation console, codenamed Revolution. Iwata specifically revealed some of the games in development for the system.

Fans of Super Smash Bros. Melee are in for a doubly sweet treat. Iwata said that Nintendo is hard at work on a Super Smash Bros. sequel that will debut for the launch of Revolution. The system is scheduled to ship in mid-2006, according to reports. Better yet, this new Revolution Smash Bros. will take advantage of the console's Wi-Fi capabilities for online play out of the box.
No further details on Revolution Super Smash Bros. have been revealed, but gamers can expect to hear much more on the anticipated fighter sequel in the coming months. (IGN.com)
--------------------------------
So who do you want in this new game?

2 names I hope they pick are King Dee Dee and Wario.

Gouda 06-11-2005 01:38 PM

Yeah, I think Dee Dee (or DeDeDe as they call him now) is a must have.

Then you can have.... Geno! If they can do that.

loopydate 06-11-2005 01:49 PM

More Earthbound characters. Playing as Poo would be greatness.

road doggy dogg 06-11-2005 01:57 PM

asdfsfhh5335ehdfh

:heart:

Revolution will rock my soxxxxx

Savio 06-11-2005 02:09 PM

Who is Geno?

Vietnamese Crippler 06-11-2005 02:19 PM

:nono:

He was one of the main characters in Super Mario RPG

Vietnamese Crippler 06-11-2005 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gouda
Yeah, I think Dee Dee (or DeDeDe as they call him now) is a must have.

Then you can have.... Geno! If they can do that.

If they did have Geno, they have to put in his 999 damage attack :o

Shadow 06-11-2005 05:39 PM

How about.......Megaman. Seriouslly...Megaman would rock in SSB!

And then you could have either Protoman or Bass as his counterpart since I've noticed that SSB likes to have a counterpart to every character. If there is one at least.

Loose Cannon 06-11-2005 05:43 PM

:drool:

Shadow 06-11-2005 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loose Cannon
:drool:

Did I do something right?

road doggy dogg 06-11-2005 05:52 PM

Megaman is Capcom, not Nintendo.

Besides, he's already in the Marvel vs Capcom games :p

Shadow 06-11-2005 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by road doggy dogg
Megaman is Capcom, not Nintendo.

Besides, he's already in the Marvel vs Capcom games :p

Oh I know that. But Megaman is still a big part of Nintendo's gameing history. I just find it a shame that he's not in any of the Super Smash Bros. Games.

Savio 06-11-2005 06:40 PM

Protoman!? Jump, shoot, Jump, shoot, song?

Shadow 06-11-2005 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savior
Protoman!? Jump, shoot, Jump, shoot, song?

What about his beam saber?

Cool King 06-11-2005 06:54 PM

They will probably add Ash (from Pokemon) since they have most of the Pokemon characters.

Savio 06-15-2005 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
What about his beam saber?

thats zero.

Savio 06-17-2005 11:08 AM

Guess What they say its going to be online.

Jonster 06-17-2005 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savior
Guess What they say its going to be online.

You've already mentioned that.

Jonster 06-17-2005 11:12 AM

OK, didn't see the edit, but didn't they say it was gonna be online when they mentioned it at E3?

Ninti the Mad 06-17-2005 11:57 AM

Yeah, this whole thread is old news.

Try bumping this thread whens ome pics come out. Otherwise, everything was covered at E3.

Savio 06-17-2005 12:25 PM

is there any set date for new pics?

Ninti the Mad 06-17-2005 02:01 PM

I dunno.

Nintendo is too damn secretive.

egoslam 06-24-2005 12:22 PM

Fuck Pokemon and Earthbound characters (though E.B. is a good game)! They need to put Pit from Kid Icarus in there. That was such a great game and only had versions on NES and the original Game Boy.

MVP 07-10-2005 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by egoslam
Fuck Pokemon and Earthbound characters (though E.B. is a good game)! They need to put Pit from Kid Icarus in there. That was such a great game and only had versions on NES and the original Game Boy.

That's why he won't make the cut.

I'm also for getting rid of the Pokemon characters. Does anyone ever play as Pikachu?

Savio 07-10-2005 02:37 AM

I've seen it.
---------------
What about mr game and watch or Ice climbers, MVP?

road doggy dogg 07-10-2005 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by egoslam

What are you talking about? Ness is one of the best Melee characters through both games. Quit crying plz

Savio 07-10-2005 03:21 AM

who is pit anyway?

darkpower 07-10-2005 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool King
They will probably add Ash (from Pokemon) since they have most of the Pokemon characters.

Maybe...if only they could use that to add the Team Rocket Gang characters, that would be very cool. My thought would be they'd be the most used characters in the game.

Maybe they can also add Samus-X from Metroid Fusion, with some more wicked powers than her face counterpart.

But the best thing about it is the online capability. Seems like Nintendo's finally getting it. I'm just hoping that they get a Metroid game out on it that takes advantage of it (can you tell how into Metroid I am yet).

Cool King 07-10-2005 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVP
I'm also for getting rid of the Pokemon characters. Does anyone ever play as Pikachu?

I do, he's my best character, I kick everyones ass with him.:D

Loose Cannon 07-10-2005 09:03 AM

as long as they keep Ness, I'm cool

UmbrellaCorporation 07-10-2005 09:41 PM

I'd rather have Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Shadow, and the Sonic crew as opposed to Yoshi, Donkey Kong, and the like.

Granted, removing DK and Yoshi won't happen, but I'd like to see Sonic characters in there.

Savio 07-13-2005 03:48 AM

Sonic will never be in there.

Savio 05-11-2006 02:40 PM

^Actually maybe he will now.

NewCharaters:
Pit (Kid Icarus)
Meta-Knight
Zero Suit Samus
Wario
Solid Snake (why?????)

Pics (there are more):
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../Ssbbrawl5.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../SSBBSnake.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../Ssbbrawl2.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../Ssbbrawl1.jpg

road doggy dogg 05-11-2006 02:41 PM

I'm not so sure about the online-ness, in the other thread I remember reading that they were having trouble making it online or some such. Would be a HUGE disappointment if it wasn't though.

UmbrellaCorporation 05-11-2006 02:43 PM

If they don't put Sonic and crew in there, Nintendo is ridiculous.

I marked out for Solid Snake and Meta Knight, especially. Don't really care to have another Mario related person in Wario, but meh, the more the merrier, I guess.

This poses another question: If these are some of the BASIC new characters, who will we be getting for secrets this time around?

UmbrellaCorporation 05-11-2006 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by road doggy dogg
I'm not so sure about the online-ness, in the other thread I remember reading that they were having trouble making it online or some such. Would be a HUGE disappointment if it wasn't though.

Yeah, it totally would be. This game is super fast paced though. Lag would be TERRIBLE on this.

DS 05-11-2006 02:47 PM

I don't know where you're getting that it's online. Sakurai said that he will try and take the game online but he thinks it will be hard to make a four-player online work.

Vietnamese Crippler 05-11-2006 02:49 PM

E3 2006: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wii's big brawler is full of surprises. First details and screenshots inside!
by IGN Staff

May 10, 2006 - Nintendo just pulled a fast one on us. At an after-hours press briefing a mere minute ago, the company pulled another ace out of its sleeve: Super Smash Bros. Brawl -- the next installment in Nintendo's popular Super Smash Bros. series.

Shigeru Miyamoto himself has confirmed the following playable characters:

Pit (Kid Icarus)

Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)

Zero Suit Samus (the blue "no-suit" Samus from Metroid: Zero Mission)

Metaknight (Kirby)

Wario (Wario)

Under the direction of series creator Masahiro Sakurai, Super Smash Bros. Brawl will feature classic, GameCube-style combat -- not Wii-style motion-controlled combat. That means players who prefer to play the game with the traditional control setup can look forward to using the GameCube control-style they're already accustomed to.

"We found that trying to implement too much motion-sensory functionality can get in the way of the game. We're looking at keeping the control simple, as it has been," said Sakurai. "The Wii hardware has sockets for the GameCube controller, too. So I'll just say now that you may not want to throw away your GCN controller yet."

The game also features a range of new nasty toys, such as the ability to unleash a puppy from Nintendogs that will run up to the screen, put its paws up and obscure the view of the action. Mario, Kirby, Pikachu and Link have been confirmed as returning characters. Sakurai confirmed that Wario actually has a fart attack and that Solid Snake can use his trusty cardboard box. In the video trailer, Snake gets out of the box and says "It's showtime!"

"We thought a lot about what to do with Snake and his moves in Super Smash Bros. Brawl," said Sakurai. "As you all know Snake walks around with a gun, but with Super Smash Bros. I didn't want to bring in a lot of real weapons. So that was a real challenge. But conversely, if we could use things like rocket launchers and other explosives, not only would that be fitting for Snake, but it would work for the other characters. But who knows. Maybe Snake will exclusively use explosives throughout the game."

Sakurai said the decision to include Solid Snake when Hideo Kojima himself practically "begged" to include the Metal Gear character in the last Smash Bros. game. When asked about the possibility of Sonic the Hedgehod appearing in the game as well, Shigeru Miyamoto said: "There are probably possibilities for other third parties as well, and it maybe that even know there are corporate discussions going on about including some of these other characters."

Even better, the game will be fully online playable in addition to featuring a robust multiplayer mode. "My plan is to include Wi-Fi connection compatibility and online functionality. One of the primary reasons Super Smash Bros. Brawl was created was that Nintendo, when taking Wii online, wanted to have Smash Bros. to do that," added Sakurai.

The bad news is that Super Smash Bros. Brawl will no longer be a Wii launch title, but will instead be released in 2007.

- revolution.ign.com

Savio 05-11-2006 04:16 PM

Seriously now that it is possible for 3rd party character to be in I'd like to see

Megaman
Sonic
(DeeDee but he's not 3rd party)
I guess thats it.

I'd take out:
Dr. Mario, Young link, Pichu, Jigglypuff, (Peach but they never will) and Modify Luigi to have his vacuum on.

Too bad only Japan fans can participate in the poll.

Extreme Angle 05-11-2006 04:20 PM

yeah game looks amazing :)
not sure if i am gonna be buying thou...

Funky Fly 05-11-2006 06:21 PM

Why would you take out characters? That's retarded.

Now that they's confirmed that the Revolution can play Revolution games with the Gamecube controller, I am once again optimistic about this system. Still gonna get a PS3 first, but yeah, not so pissed at Nintendo.

Funky Fly 05-11-2006 06:21 PM

Also, WARIO! :love:

*forms W with arms a la Mario Power Tennis*

UmbrellaCorporation 05-11-2006 06:38 PM

I don't want to see anyone removed, but I see what Savior means.

I'd much rather have Megaman, Sonic, more Earthbound characters, etc, etc,. than 27 more Mario/Zelda clones. Nintendo actually needs variety and needs to realize that everyone doesn't like Zelda. o_O

Savio 05-11-2006 06:47 PM

Cuz come on Pichu and Young link are exactly the same as there clones. If Character space is not an issue then fine go nuts but if it is then those should be the first to go......actually they should go anyway so scrath that

I hope they still have Roy though.

Kapoutman 05-11-2006 06:49 PM

I don't really care if it's online or not. I don't really like playing online that much.

I'm glad they put Pit in the game. :love: Now I want Tingle and Little Mac.

Kapoutman 05-11-2006 06:51 PM

Double post.

So I'll take this opportunity to say how much I love Wario's biker look.

Savio 05-11-2006 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kapoutman
I'm glad they put Pit in the game. :love: Now I want Tingle and Little Mac.

:lol: I was thinking mike tyson.

UmbrellaCorporation 05-11-2006 07:00 PM

I vote for Doc Louis.

http://niggastolemybike.ytmnsfw.com/

Think about it. That'd be the greatest cult character EVER.

Dorkchop 05-11-2006 08:48 PM

I loved the N64 Super Smash Bros, but missed out on the Game Cube one. This sounds pretty good so far.

Like Xero said, Mega Man would be good for this game. I'm talking classic Mega man.

Savio 05-11-2006 09:28 PM

Here's the trailer BTW:

http://media.revolution.ign.com/medi...45/vids_1.html

Funky Fly 05-11-2006 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorkchop
I loved the N64 Super Smash Bros, but missed out on the Game Cube one. This sounds pretty good so far.

Like Xero said, Mega Man would be good for this game. I'm talking classic Mega man.

Dude, the GC Smash Bros blows the crap out of the N64 one.

So many little details and huge additions.

94 SVT Cobra 05-11-2006 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funky Fly

so many little details within those details...oh man, will that game ever get old lol?

Funky Fly 05-12-2006 12:10 AM

Exactly. To this day, when ever the 3 of us are together, my brothers and I will bust out Smash Bros and have some crazy 3 way brawls.

Dorkchop 05-12-2006 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funky Fly

:(

I'll just play it on my Wii.

Funky Fly 05-12-2006 02:22 AM

You fucking better. :mad:

Drakul 05-12-2006 11:06 AM

E3 2006: Fans Asked to Fill Smash Bros. Roster.
Nintendo of Japan launches online survey.

Quote:

May 10, 2006 - Right along with the recently unveiled Smash Bros. Brawl trailer, a consumer survey of sorts went up on Nintendo of Japan's website. The poll is designed to give gamers a chance to help build the next chapter in one of the most anticipated franchises in Nintendo's arsenal. After clicking the bottom link on the opening page, a submission form is brought up, allowing fans to write in desired characters or music themes.

We can only imagine what kind of buzz this will cause for the gaming community overseas, as Nintendo has literally opened its mail box for suggestions. While it is only available to Japanese fans, we'll continue to hold our breath for Nintendo of America to release a similar poll here.

You can see the Japanese site by clicking right here.

Keep checking back at IGN Wii as more develops. We'll be sure to link you to the American version if and when Nintendo makes it available.
From: http://uk.revolution.ign.com/articles/707/707671p1.html

Hope they have this survey in english soon.

Savio 05-12-2006 12:07 PM

SSBM is the best <s>game</s> sequal ever.
----------------
I used babelfish to translate the page and got this (rough translation):
====================================================
Whether in the future some character is inserted, still it has not finished to decide.
The previous production it comes out with it does not limit either the character which appears, entirely.

Because is, we want conveying hot キモチ regardless of new.
While being contributed from, it introduces little by little.
That "the う it is the う it is, so so", it probably is the person who is agreed to be.

Simply, because it is not popularity poll, as for continual contribution please do not do. With brief note pouring a spirit into. <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="458"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="37">http://www.smashbros.com/jp/img_cmn/spacer.gif</td> <td class="tx12" width="421">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>http://www.smashbros.com/jp/img_cmn/spacer.gif</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="37">http://www.smashbros.com/jp/img_cmn/spacer.gif</td> </tr> <tr> <td>http://www.smashbros.com/jp/img_cmn/spacer.gif</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="37">http://www.smashbros.com/jp/img_cmn/spacer.gif</td> <td class="tx12" width="421"> Latest ' スマブラ ' with we would like to complete the number of good tunes.
"It should have entered", that if there is a tune and the like which is thought, this please.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Savio 05-18-2006 04:32 PM

They said every stage will have vocals like the Trailer had. I wish this does not happen I liked the stage music in Melee and think vocals would make them worse

Anyways, what stages do you want to return? My picks;

Big Blue
Hyrule Temple
Brinstar (rotating board)

I could live without the other ones from Melee.

Kalyx triaD 06-05-2006 07:47 AM

http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/ar...1051042843.jpg

UmbrellaCorporation 06-06-2006 06:00 PM

Oh my <Vermaat>GOODNESS</Vermaat>, that is ridiculously awesome.

:love: :love: :love:

His throws have gotta be CQC or something of the sort.

Savio 08-03-2006 12:14 PM

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3151290
Quote:

According to the French-based site LiveWii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl director Masashiro Sakurai commented on Japanese radio's "The Gaming Show" about various changes to the game's roster.

Sakurai announced Bowser Jr., the "Celda" version of Link, and Ridley, the archenemies of Samus, would all be joining the cast of characters for the Wii release.

This makes sense considering Bowser Jr. has had more prominent placement in various Mario sports titles, as well as being his dad's right hand man in New Super Mario Bros., and the "Celda" version of Link was seen on GameCube and now on the Nintendo DS in The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Plus, with both Samus and Zero Suit Samus appearaning in SSBB, it makes sense her foe would get a chance to fight back.

We've also, unfortunately, learned of three current characters that will not be returning: The Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, and Young Link have no home in SSBB. We don't know who exactly will take their place just yet, but Sakurai stated he wants a roster 40 deep, with 1-2 more non-Nintendo characters.

Time to start the guessing game.

road doggy dogg 08-03-2006 12:19 PM

AWESOME

Not gonna lie, I hate the news of "losing characters", but tbh losing those 3 doesn't bother me really. Young Link is the only one that was actaully any good imo. BOWSER JR > YOUNG LINK THOUGH AMIRITE

Funky Fly 08-03-2006 01:54 PM

Woop woop.

I've heard that Fawful, of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga fame, was a distinct possibility. Finkrats and fury for all.

Kalyx triaD 08-03-2006 03:44 PM

Sonic has to make it in. Cloud Strife, a cool idea at first, now seems tacky to me. There's alot of new Pokemon...

Savio 08-03-2006 11:56 PM

I didn't care about young link or ice climbers but I thought G & W was a decent character.

Tornado 08-04-2006 07:34 AM

BOWESR JNR :heart::heart:

If Sonic makes it in, how many people are going to have Sonic vs Mario for their first match?

Savio 08-05-2006 01:06 AM

My first match will be roy vs roy...with special guest ref, Roy

UmbrellaCorporation 08-05-2006 01:08 AM

Losing game and watch for another crappy Zelda character?

Sorry, this fails.

However, Ridley FTW!

MVP 08-05-2006 01:18 AM

NO MORE POKEMON PLEASE

Drakul 08-05-2006 02:21 AM

My guesses are:

Sonic and Pacman for the two other non-Nintendo characters. Sonic since everyones wanted that for ages and Pacman because he was in a recent Mario Kart arcade game.

Drakul 08-05-2006 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UmbrellaCorporation
Losing game and watch for another crappy Zelda character?

Sorry, this fails.

However, Ridley FTW!

Well its not really another Zelda character. They took out Young Link and replaced it with the WW Link. All they have done is give Young Link a graphical over-haul and changed his moves.

Savio 08-05-2006 01:36 PM

Adding sonic and crash would be hot, but I don't believe Crash was ever on a nintendo system.

Maybe they'll put someone on from GTA :shifty:

Kapoutman 08-05-2006 10:21 PM

Crash appeared in a couple of Gamecube and GBA games.

Lock Jaw 08-05-2006 10:43 PM

No more Mr. Game & Watch?! I am outraged! Outraged!

Drakul 08-15-2006 03:53 AM

Anyone got anything they would like in the game?

I wouldn't mind the Airships from Mario 3 as a battle arena. In 3D though, not in the 2D style.

Since its the TP version of Link, do you think he might be able to become a wolf like Zelda became Sheik in Melee?
If Link becomes a wolf do you think maybe Ganondorf will become Ganon?
Actually that could be Ganondorf speacial move.

I really hope they add alot more to Adventure mode. I really enjoyed it in Melee but there wasn't enough Side Scrolling sections. Need more of them.

Drakul 08-15-2006 03:55 AM

Oh and I hope they bring back the cool entrance things from the frst game. Like Mario coming from a pipe and Pikachu coming out of a Pokeball. Other than that, just something to collect like the trophies and a few retro things here and there should be good.

Pinnacle Charisma 08-15-2006 07:33 AM

who the fuck is King Dee Dee

Drakul 08-15-2006 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinnacle Charisma
who the fuck is King Dee Dee

Its King Dedede. He's the bad guy in the Kirby games.
http://smashbrothersonline.com/Adven...KingDedede.jpg

Jaton 08-15-2006 09:46 AM

No point in debating. If this game is online, I plan on fully and thoroughly owning you all with Snake.

Savio 08-29-2006 11:52 AM

Quote:

On June 9, 2006, suggestions were no longer taken. In Toukoken, the portion on the Japanese site chronicling character and music suggestion updates, Sakurai has stated that some of the characters in Super Smash Bros. Melee may not return. He also states that he may not want to include many characters who are popular solely in Japan, but is not opposed to them entirely, noting the success that the Fire Emblem characters enjoyed internationally thanks to their inclusion in Melee. He also said that the tentative number of third party characters besides Snake are 1-2 and must have made a appearance on a Nintendo console before.<sup class="reference" id="_ref-3">[16]</sup> In August 2006, Sakurai stated that Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog was the most requested third-party character to be included, but this does not mean Sonic's inclusion has been confirmed.<sup class="reference" id="_ref-4">[17]</sup>
In June, Sakurai updated the official website stating that he has to "temporarily stop updating this website as of June, 2006." Sakurai plans on focusing on the actual development of the game, and doesn't plan on updating the website until Brawl is close to release, or "if anything newsworthy comes up".

Savio 11-01-2006 09:48 PM

Does any one know which part of 2007 it'll come out?

edit: TELL ME I CAN'T FIND IT AND I WANT TO KNOW IF I WANT TO PRE oRDER

Savio 11-06-2006 03:29 PM

New SSBB Trailer at IGN.com

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748545/vids_1.html
I can't view it yet though since I'm in class.

road doggy dogg 11-12-2006 03:14 AM

Can't wait for thissssssss

RoXer 11-22-2006 04:10 PM

I really want to get this game. Like really. It's got me considering a Wii.

Savio 11-28-2006 11:24 AM

they Tweaked the last trailer a bit show new stages.

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748545/vids_1.html

Edit: I think Goku would be a fine addition to the roster

Vietnamese Crippler 11-28-2006 04:07 PM

Snake looks like he's going to be badass :y:

Savio 05-24-2007 10:59 PM

New Pics

http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/ar...2101031735.jpg
http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/ar...7022910700.jpg

http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/ar...2101030720.jpg

More at IGN.com

Kalyx triaD 05-24-2007 10:59 PM

Game's looking sweet.

Drakul 05-25-2007 08:21 AM

Yeah, looking very good. The smash bros site gets updated weekdaily now so we're getting a few more screenshots and small details aswell.

Savio 05-26-2007 07:44 PM

Hopefuly they'll show us new peeps next week.

Drakul 05-27-2007 12:06 AM

At the rate they are showing us people we know are in the game, I'd say it'll be a while before any new characters are revealed. I still think new items, stages and stuff are a possibility to get shown at any update though.

Savio 06-01-2007 01:19 AM

I'd put 10 down on Sonic being in.

Savio 06-02-2007 08:50 PM

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/images/spacer.gif <!-- entry --> <!-- entry_head --> <table bgcolor="#131313" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="479"> <tbody><tr> <td class="entry_icon04">http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/image..._icon_left.gif</td> <td>http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/image...world_b_10.gif</td> <td width="313"> June 01 Fri. 2007
Delfino Plaza
</td> <td width="27"> </td> <td>http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/images/spacer.gif</td> <td width="27"> </td> <td>http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/images/spacer.gif</td> <td width="26">http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/image...ategory_04.gif</td> <td>http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/images/spacer.gif</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- /entry_head --> <!-- entry --> This is the central town of Isle Delfino, the tropical setting of Super Mario Sunshine.
Wow! That blue ocean is bright on the eyes.
Ahh… It makes me want to swim.
This particular battle stage flies around the skies above the island.
Fly here and there as you look down on the town below.
After a thrilling landing, it becomes a normal battle stage.
There are several landing points.
This flight path repeats, providing great sightseeing and brawling.
The changing scenery is so beautiful, you get absorbed in it.

You really feel like a tourist!

mitchables 06-02-2007 09:39 PM

A tourist engaged in mortal combat, perhaps, but a tourist nonetheless.

Mike the Metal Ed 06-08-2007 07:42 AM

<table bgcolor="#131313" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="479"><tbody><tr><td>

http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/image...world_b_01.gif</td> <td width="313"> 08/06/2007 Fri
Four Kinds of Control
</td> <td width="27"> </td> <td>http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/images/spacer.gif</td> <td width="27"> </td> <td>http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/images/spacer.gif</td> <td width="26">http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/image...ategory_03.gif</td> <td>http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/images/spacer.gif</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- /entry_head --> <!-- entry --> <table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="30" cellspacing="0" width="479"> <tbody><tr> <td class="entry f12 s120 c333"> The Wii console really is a versatile piece of hardware.
I mean, when it comes to controllers, there are pretty much four different types.
I guess I have no choice but implement them all!
There’s no need to be confused about what does what—just choose the play style you prefer!
I suppose I would recommend the Nintendo GameCube controller, though. I like the feel of that powerful rumble.
Still, try out the other controls—they definitely give you a fresh experience.
Hmm? How do you do smashes and dashes with just the Wii Remote?
If I get the chance to tell you, I will.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- /entry --> <!-- entry_footer --> <table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="419"><tbody><tr> <td class="bg_line_dot01">http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/images/spacer.gif</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="f12 c999" align="right">Game Modes | 08/06/2007 Fri

http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/gamem...various01.html </td></tr></tbody></table>

Kalyx triaD 06-08-2007 09:59 AM

MK:A also has that option. It's something developers should do with most of the Nintendo games. It fits with their 'everybody play' thing they got goin.

Vietnamese Crippler 06-08-2007 02:15 PM

I'm pretty sure I'll be using the Wii-mote/nunchuck combo :o

Savio 06-16-2007 09:14 PM

Crates Change depending on the zone,
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items...03_070614b.jpg

Also They Have music for Ridley up (Samuses Rival)

Savio 06-19-2007 08:51 PM

<Volt Tackle>
What is Volt Tackle? It’s Pikachu’s Final Smash!
That pretty much describes it. You don’t need an Electric Ball to unleash it, but you do need a Smash Ball.
Volt Tackle is unleashed! Pikachu transforms into a ball of light.
You can now control that ball of light for a brief period.
Hunt them! Hunt them down!
It’s quite speedy while airborne. This...can be dangerous.
It flies through the air wildly, so take care not to lose control.
If it gets cancelled in midair, something terrible will happen.

road doggy dogg 06-20-2007 09:32 PM

I pictured you as some ridiculously spazzy azn when I read that.