TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Official Armageddon Prediction Thread (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=581)

Corkscrewed 12-12-2003 01:32 AM

Official Armageddon Prediction Thread

World Title
KANE VS TRIPLE H VS GOLDBERG (C)
Winner: Kane, via pinfall over Triple H

Intercontinental Title
RANDY ORTON VS ROB VAN DAM (C)
Winner: Randy Orton, via pinfall

BATISTA VS SHAWN MICHAELS
Winner: Batista, via pinfall

MARK HENRY VS BOOKER T
Winner: Booker T, via pinfall

Battle of the Sexes
CHRIS JERICHO & CHRISTIAN VS TRISH STRATUS & LITA
Winners: No contest, Christian turns on Jericho or something similar

Tag Team Turmoil
JINDRAK & CADE VS LA RESISTANCE VS VAL VENIS & LANCE STORM VS HURRICANE & ROSEY VS DUDLEY BOYS (C)
Winners: Storm & Venis

Mr. Nerfect 12-12-2003 01:43 AM

Here are my predictions. I won't go into details.

-Goldberg will retain against Kane & Triple H.

-Randy Orton will win the IC Title from RVD.

-Batista will beat Shawn Michaels. Maybe in a squash-ish sort of way (like dominate HBK for the last part of the match then Sit-Down Powerbomb him to win it).

-Mark Henry will go over Booker T. I just have one of those feelings.

-Chris Jericho will probably turn face or something, thus a No Contest. I would like to see Matt & Molly added and have a three way intergender tag that either Chris & Trish or Matt & Molly win.

-I have a feelingCade & Jindrak will win the Tag Titles, but I wish La Resistance or Venis & Storm would.

John la Rock 12-12-2003 01:52 AM

Goldberg retains World Title

Orton wins IC title

Batista defeats HBK

Jericho, Christian vs Trish, Lita - No Contest cause of Jericho

Booker T defeats Mark Henry

Cade and Jindrak win Tag titles

moshingfreak 12-12-2003 03:32 AM

OK

Kane vs Goldberg vs HHH
Somehow, I think Goldberg will retain the belt. I dont see HHH or Kane as the champ after leaving this.
Goldberg via pinfall on HHH after a Jackhammer

Randy Orton vs RVD
I'm pulling for RVD, but I think the legend killer will strike
Randy Orton via pinfall after a chair shot

Batista vs HBK
Batista will give HBK hell, but i think that HBK will overcome the odds (again) and pick up the victory
HBK via pinfall after a SCM

Y2J and Xtian vs Trish and Lita
Im hoping Y2J will follow his heart on this one and turn on Xtian
The girls via pinfall on Xtian

Booker T vs Mark Henry
Mark Henry will destroy (or make it look like he did) Booker T, so I would put heaps of money on Henry
Mark via pinfall

Tag Team Turmoil
I got a gut feeling (i think everyone else does too) that the young guys will pull it off
Cade and Jindrak after two victories, the last one being over the dudleys

c4g2 12-12-2003 04:22 AM

Kane vs Goldberg vs HHH
Result: Goldberg pins HHH. (Keeps Kane no-loss record intact, best scenario.)

Randy Orton vs RVD
Result: Randy Orton pins RVD to win Intercontinnental Title

Batista vs HBK
Result: Batista pins HBK.

Y2J and Christian vs Trish and Lita
Result: Trish pins Jericho after Christian nails him with a chair shot.

Booker T vs Mark Henry
Result: Mark Henry pins Booker T after interference by Theodore Long.

Tag Team Turmoil
Result: :?: Cade and Jindrak have the best chance for this one.

StoneColdStunner 12-12-2003 05:25 AM

Kane vs Goldberg vs HHH
Result: Goldberg pins HHH. (Keeps Kane no-loss record intact, best scenario.)

Randy Orton vs RVD
Result: RVD pins Orton and will retain Intercontinnental Title

Batista vs HBK
Result: Batista pins HBK.

Y2J and Christian vs Trish and Lita
Result: Jericho nails Christian, Lita and Trish win the match

Booker T vs Mark Henry
Result: Booker T pin Mark Henry

Tag Team Turmoil
Result: Val Venis & Lance Storm have the best chance for this one. :y:

Corkscrewed 12-12-2003 06:42 AM

Um... nice copy and pasting?

King Jericho 12-12-2003 09:00 AM

[QUOTE=Corkscrewed]World Title
Winner: Goldberg via pinfall on HHH

Intercontinental Title
Winner: Randy Orton via pinfall after cheating

Winner: Batista via pinfall

MARK HENRY VS BOOKER T
Winner: Booker T Via pinfall

Battle of the Sexes
Winners: No contest after Jericho leaves with Trish

Tag Team Turmoil
JINDRAK & CADE VS LA RESISTANCE VS VAL VENIS & LANCE STORM VS HURRICANE & ROSEY VS DUDLEY BOYS (C)
Winners: Jindrak and Cade via pinfall after a 'cheat to win' tactic over the dudleys

AareDub 12-12-2003 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moshingwrestlingfreak
OK

Kane vs Goldberg vs HHH
Somehow, I think Goldberg will retain the belt. I dont see HHH or Kane as the champ after leaving this.
Goldberg via pinfall on HHH after a Jackhammer

Randy Orton vs RVD
I'm pulling for RVD, but I think the legend killer will strike
Randy Orton via pinfall after a chair shot

Batista vs HBK
Batista will give HBK hell, but i think that HBK will overcome the odds (again) and pick up the victory
HBK via pinfall after a SCM

Y2J and Xtian vs Trish and Lita
Im hoping Y2J will follow his heart on this one and turn on Xtian
The girls via pinfall on Xtian

Booker T vs Mark Henry
Mark Henry will destroy (or make it look like he did) Booker T, so I would put heaps of money on Henry
Mark via pinfall

Tag Team Turmoil
I got a gut feeling (i think everyone else does too) that the young guys will pull it off
Cade and Jindrak after two victories, the last one being over the dudleys

Those are all pretty much exactly what I was thinking. I was beginning to think nobody else thought HBK would actaully beat Batista.

Splaya 12-12-2003 09:37 AM

[QUOTE=Corkscrewed]World Title
Winner: Kane via pinning HHH. We get Kane his deserved title run and Goldberg loses nothing from not being pinned.

Intercontinental Title
I want RVD to win but to fully solidify his legend killer gimmick, Orton needs a title and defeat a legend all in the same match and the WWE has set this up as the perfect agnle, or so they say. Orton wins Via the RKO onto a chair.

Winner: Shawn Michaels after getting destroyed by Batista early in the match Michaels will blade again. After getting squashed for another 5-10 minutes Michaels will hit the elbow drop and then set Batista up, let him stand up and nail Sweet Chin Music for the win.

MARK HENRY VS BOOKER T
Let's face it. The way it was setup on RAW, WWE is going to push Mark Henry. He's been in the main event for a couple of weeks now (or close to it) and he was one of the "hand picked" lumberjacks for the Goldberg Kane match on Raw. Mark Henry picks up the win after pinning Booker with his gorilla press slam.

Battle of the Sexes
Ah the match I am the most interested with. Lita and Trish will win the match after Lita hits the Litasault on Christian. Jericho will turn semi face at Armageddon. Here's how i think it will go down. You will see a lot of Bs early on. Jericho will not want to hit trish when they are in the match. Christian will begin to get pissed off and he will go after Trish and Jericho will see this and hit Christian with the bulldog and the LionSault. Then Lita will hit the LitaSault and Trish and Lita will win. Jericho's full fledged face turn will take place the next night on RAW when he calls out Trish and tells her he cost his team the match because Christian was coming after her. Trish will question it and then Jericho will say...."Well Trish it's because I love you." Thus the full fledged face turn and finally a fresh character for a very stale Chris Jericho.

Tag Team Turmoil

I really dont care. Just get the straps off Dudleyz and dont put it on La Res. I will go out on a limb here and say Venis and Storm but they will obviously give the titles to Jindrak and Cade if they take them off the Dudley's shoulders.

Any comments?

Mr. Nerfect 12-12-2003 06:28 PM

After watching RAW, I have updated my predictions. *Spoilers*

World Heavyweight Championship
The way Goldberg his match against Kane via DQ, and then ended up standing in the ring afterwards, I have a feeling now that he isn't as likely to walk away with the title. Triple H hasn't appeared in two weeks, I just don't think he has time to be relied on as World Champ. Kane is the only guy left. I can see him winning it then Goldberg winning the title back at the Royal Rumble.

WWE Intercontinental Championship
With Mick Foley as the special referee, a Rob Van Dam win seems more likely. If they kept the title on Van Dam, Orton could play the heel role by turning on Evolution saying he is better than them all. Jobbing could actually help Orton. If Orton won, I have a feeling the WWE will make Foley look like the nice, fair guy. Orton is still my pick to walk away with the title. Or Van Dam turns heel in the match and retains.

Batista vs. Shawn Michaels
What is the point of this match, other than to put Batista over? Batista should win.

Booker T vs. Mark Henry
Mark Henry is actually starting to get credibility now. Maybe putting him over Booker T could actually do something for him? But Booker has been on the losing end for weeks, maybe he could give the win to Henry via DQ or something. I was also thinking that maybe Booker will turn heel and join up with Henry and Long. But that would be down right stupid. I think Henry will win via pinfall or submission, or Booker will win via DQ or countout.

Battle of the Sexes
I have a feelint this match will be changed or the ladies will win. Either that or Matt takes Jericho's spot and the heels end up winning. Maybe Jericho could turn face and end the match in a No Contest or a female win here.

Tag Team Turmoil
It looks like Jindrak & Cade will win, but I also have astrong feeling La Resistance might actually be over more than they were now. Maybe the WWE should capatalize on this? Either them or Test & Steiner.

KayfabeMan 12-12-2003 07:12 PM

World Title
Winner: Kane

Intercontinental Title
Winner: Randy Orton

Winner: Batista

MARK HENRY VS BOOKER T
Winner: Booker T

Battle of the Sexes
Winners: Trish and Lita

Tag Team Turmoil
Winners: Venis & Storm