TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Another TV match featuring everybodies favorite non HABM wrestler (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=128402)

Rollermacka 12-28-2014 12:28 PM

Another TV match featuring everybodies favorite non HABM wrestler

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fLcKE2oLook" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not the best quality video..... but I finally have a name :p

Ruien 12-28-2014 01:23 PM

Is this still Booker T's promotion?

Rollermacka 12-28-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruien (Post 4561561)
Is this still Booker T's promotion?

Yup

drave 12-28-2014 02:02 PM

Fucking awesome man! CHOKESLAM STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!!

Nice clothesline too. I feel like you could put a little more stank on it, to further sell your big man presentation but also because who doesn't like a hard clothesline? I get the safety bit of it, just saying.

So what's in the name, and the masked dude? I couldn't hear the commentary too well.

Rollermacka 01-03-2015 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drave (Post 4561574)

Nice clothesline too. I feel like you could put a little more stank on it, to further sell your big man presentation but also because who doesn't like a hard clothesline? I get the safety bit of it, just saying.

So what's in the name, and the masked dude? I couldn't hear the commentary too well.

The masked man is just called X.

Rollermacka 01-04-2015 11:49 PM

Also, this is a very big possibility, be on the lookout for a certain Rosebud tomorrow....

Hanso Amore 01-05-2015 12:00 AM

Good shit man.

You get stuck working shit guys though. Guy is a bum.

You are the big monster heel. And this dude picks you up in a firemans like its nothing, completely shitting on your size and prescence. Fucking ROH kick pad losers like him don't know what they are doing.

If his gimmick is to end up going super cena then ok, but build to it. Don't sell this huge guy crushing you then pick him up over your shoulders.

Tom Guycott 01-05-2015 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drave (Post 4561574)

DAMMIT, ROLLERMACKA, THAT MAN HAS A FAMILY!!!!

Dark One 01-05-2015 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rollermacka (Post 4564347)
Also, this is a very big possibility, be on the lookout for a certain Rosebud tomorrow....

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8a99a2b6d...i3hpo3_400.gif

I hope you're a cheeseburger. That'd be rad.

Rollermacka 01-05-2015 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark One (Post 4564351)

I was the "Viking Gladiator" at a house show, let's see if I do it again on RAW....

Rollermacka 01-05-2015 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatthewAllenHanso (Post 4564348)
Good shit man.

You get stuck working shit guys though. Guy is a bum.

You are the big monster heel. And this dude picks you up in a firemans like its nothing, completely shitting on your size and prescence. Fucking ROH kick pad losers like him don't know what they are doing.

If his gimmick is to end up going super cena then ok, but build to it. Don't sell this huge guy crushing you then pick him up over your shoulders.

Actually, that actually was on me. I called more or less the finish and it would of been fine (the guy was a former heavyweight champ for ROW) but I mention to the announcers to make it a "big deal" when he gets me up (kinda like when Hogan finally got Andre up).... but they didn't :-\

SlickyTrickyDamon 01-05-2015 10:27 AM

PARVIS!

Beats a former heavyweight champion!

Team International is taking over!

Hanso Amore 01-05-2015 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rollermacka (Post 4564362)
Actually, that actually was on me. I called more or less the finish and it would of been fine (the guy was a former heavyweight champ for ROW) but I mention to the announcers to make it a "big deal" when he gets me up (kinda like when Hogan finally got Andre up).... but they didn't :-\

Yeah maybe had they sold it. I havent seen anything before this really (a few matches here and there so maybe there was story leading to this) but that just seemed out of t he sort to me.

Like even a little thing where a few times in match he tries to lift you and fails or you fight out. Sell the size. its not only for Giants. Henry, Tensai, Big E even, if someone gets them up they sell the shit out of it.

drave 01-05-2015 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rollermacka (Post 4564347)

Feel like in 5-10 years down the road we will be looking back on this thread like "SUPERSTARS BEFORE THEY WERE SUPERSTARS" like WWE recently featured on their site.

You are a beast man, I wish you all the success in the world and look forward to seeing you on my tele in the future :y:

Dark One 01-06-2015 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rollermacka (Post 4564361)
I was the "Viking Gladiator" at a house show, let's see if I do it again on RAW....

One of these guys looks kind of familiar. Weird.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/swu9DBexe2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm going to imagine that Bad News Barrett told you "I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAAAD NEWS. YOU WON'T BE ON RAW AS A ROSEBUD TONIGHT!" before you found out you were going to be in a match with the Ascension.

Lock Jaw 01-06-2015 11:43 AM

Didn't even notice Rollermacka on the apron because I was too busy staring and laughing at the blue singlet midget who they had in the ring.

Dark One 01-06-2015 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4564972)
Didn't even notice Rollermacka on the apron because I was too busy staring and laughing at the blue singlet midget who they had in the ring.

New gimmick: giant ninja.

ron the dial 01-06-2015 01:13 PM

i was probably more excited seeing rollermacka on the apron than i was about the majority of the show.

Lock Jaw 01-06-2015 01:17 PM

New gimmick: Send a midget out with you to distract from your presence.... they will all be staring at him until it is TOO LATE and you strike.

Dark One 01-06-2015 01:44 PM

Finisher: Midgetsu Boot

Bobholly138 01-12-2015 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark One (Post 4564351)

Is the black guy to the left of Rose Dupree from John Waters Crybaby movie?