TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   "100,001" Replies (Wrestling Forum) (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=125416)

The Fraze 04-27-2024 05:14 AM

Anyone else in love with Britt Baker?

Lock Jaw 04-28-2024 06:13 AM

Maybe her husband

The Fraze 04-30-2024 04:19 AM

The Fraze is bigger than her husband. Dang it.

Lock Jaw 04-30-2024 06:45 AM

Most people are

The Fraze 04-30-2024 06:52 AM

https://media2.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2...8RgH/giphy.gif

Mr. Nerfect 05-02-2024 08:04 AM

I don’t know if he’s in love with her, but I’ve heard that Christian had SEX with Britt Baker.

The Fraze 05-03-2024 05:41 AM

Is that a shoot?

Mr. Nerfect 05-03-2024 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Fraze (Post 5642794)
Is that a shoot?

It was a silly little rumor that I like to regurgitate as a bit. It could be true — they’re all grown adults and Britt Baker basically said that her sexual awakening was Edge. Why not score with his brother?

slik 05-04-2024 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool King (Post 4336583)

WM41 should be announced for Las Vegas today

Mr. Nerfect 05-05-2024 03:42 PM

They’re going to have to put people on the door to keep out Rybacks aren’t they?

Mr. Nerfect 05-05-2024 03:43 PM

That French crowd was insane. Alright show too.

Mr. Nerfect 05-05-2024 03:51 PM

Cody vs. AJ was a real banger. I like the way they built it and that there was a reason behind the moves. Simple stuff like the slap exchange, with Cody giving it back and AJ selling more, tells a better story than just about any flippy floppy shit you see almost everywhere else.

Jade is green as a cucumber. So much star potential though. She and Bianca look amazing together. The Perfect Storm should be together for a while. It was hilarious watching poor Dan Engler try and control the match.

Damian Priest vs. Jey Uso was good. Crowd was insane for Jey. You can tell they got the crowd genuinely into it, because they forgot to do their simply two chant when Jey kicked out once. Dawned on me watching this that these guys are main eventers now. They just are.

Triple Threat was good.

Really enjoyed the Street Fight tag. Liked the simplicity of certain spots and how the match was structured. The introduction of Tanga Loa was unexpected. PrettyCool. It’s a bit funny how they show up at just the right time in these hooded outfits.

The Fraze 05-06-2024 06:49 AM

While I love a hot crowd that reacts to everything happening and how they can really make a show, the nonstop singing and soccer chanting that isn't really relevant to the action is incredibly annoying.

screech 05-06-2024 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Fraze (Post 5642843)
While I love a hot crowd that reacts to everything happening and how they can really make a show, the nonstop singing and soccer chanting that isn't really relevant to the action is incredibly annoying.

One of the biggest examples of this was a RAW after WrestleMania years ago. It was funny because it hadn't really happened before, chanting for announcers and other random people. It was a different crowd and the show felt unique.

Then WWE leaned into that and started forcing dumb shit. And now every crowd tries to "get themselves over" and whatnot and yeah, it's not good.

Lock Jaw 05-06-2024 09:37 AM

Everybody's Fandangoing!!!!

Evil Vito 05-06-2024 10:58 AM

The post-Mania crowds were annoying but WWE made it worse by outright telling their audience those crowds were Bizarro World and that we shouldn't take them seriously.

AKA they're gonna cheer and boo the opposite of what we want, ignore them plz.

Evil Vito 05-06-2024 10:59 AM

Though from what I've seen the post-Mania crowd has been pretty weak in the 3 post-Mania Raws since COVID. Probably because they stopped doing a bunch of surprises and debuts on it, feels like "just another show".

Mr. Nerfect 05-06-2024 03:17 PM

Obnoxious crowds can be annoying, but this French one didn’t bother me. Their energy seemed really upbeat and they genuinely seemed to enjoy the show, know the wrestlers, and care.

I get way more annoyed at US crowds chanting about how awesome they are or how worthy they aren’t.

The Fraze 05-08-2024 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screech (Post 5642847)
One of the biggest examples of this was a RAW after WrestleMania years ago. It was funny because it hadn't really happened before, chanting for announcers and other random people. It was a different crowd and the show felt unique.

Then WWE leaned into that and started forcing dumb shit. And now every crowd tries to "get themselves over" and whatnot and yeah, it's not good.

Exactly. Crowds trying to get themselves over inorganically are cringe as hell.