TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   News on Evolution Getting a New Member (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=126541)

Black Widow 05-09-2014 01:22 PM

News on Evolution Getting a New Member

Quote:

ProWrestling.net is reporting that there is still talk of having a new member of Evolution when Batista leaves to do promotional work for his movie. Evolution is planned to remain on television after Batista leaves.

One name that continues to be mentioned is Sheamus, who has had some history with both Triple H and Randy Orton.
Sheamus don't really fit in with Evolution suit wearing/fancy cars

I'd honestly rather see Ziggler or Rhodes join them.

road doggy dogg 05-09-2014 01:24 PM

WWE Paige should join Evolution so my #WrestlingBoner can come (GET IT?) full circle

road doggy dogg 05-09-2014 01:25 PM

Also why not Alberto Del Rio, he hasn't done fuck-all in forever* and drives Rolls Royces and shit

*note that I haven't watched regularly in forever, so I'm basing this off of nothing

Volare 05-09-2014 01:32 PM

No offense, but Of The River is kinda old.

This has to fit the theme, right now we have the present. It's promoting the future, and IMO having the stamp of Evolution will skyrocket whomever it is.

whiteyford 05-09-2014 01:33 PM

Scott Norton.

ron the dial 05-09-2014 01:39 PM

hhh didn't really fit the suit wearing thing before evolution, either. i'd be ok with sheamus. would actually give him something to do that i care about. especially now that he's taken the us title off of ambrose.

Hanso Amore 05-09-2014 01:54 PM

Slapping SHeamus in a suit is an easy way to help transition to a heel role. SHows hsi drastic change.

At this point they need a top name. Ziggler would fit I just dont think it would be as big a change or get over as easy as Sheamus.

Would prefer a Ziggler Heel turn and program with Bryan if they are keeping evolutin with the shield.

ron the dial 05-09-2014 01:55 PM

i would love to see ziggler as a heel again. the fans want to cheer him so bad, which is why him giving them a big ol middle finger would be awesome.

Swiss Ultimate 05-09-2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ron the dial (Post 4425039)
i would love to see ziggler as a heel again. the fans want to cheer him so bad, which is why him giving them a big ol middle finger would be awesome.

Did this with Cesaro already.

Anybody Thrilla 05-09-2014 03:21 PM

Sheamus is perfect for this role. I really hope it happens.

ron the dial 05-09-2014 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTTS (Post 4425110)

heyman being the heel for him, and drawing most of that heat through brock lesnar, is not what i'm imagining. i love cesaro, and i love heyman, but the execution is just not doing it for me so far. and it's not like cesaro is getting a huge heel reaction.

VSG 05-09-2014 03:31 PM

I wouldn't mind Sheamus but he just became the US Champ and I would rather it be with a face for now.

One guy I think who is a good fit is Damien Sandow. But I don't think he will ever be considered seriously after the recent Magneto stint :'(

ron the dial 05-09-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTTS (Post 4425110)

plus he was a heel they didn't fully commit to a face turn with and then went heel with again immediately. not quite the same.

Emperor Smeat 05-09-2014 03:56 PM

Ziggler wouldn't fit but Cody would be interesting as a member. The group still needs a "future" member like the original one had and Cody is relatively young in a wrestling sense.

Bobo 05-09-2014 04:17 PM

Topless Tamina

DAMN iNATOR 05-09-2014 04:49 PM

I still say if anyone should be joining them it should be Reigns turning on The Shield.

I mean think about it. You've got:

● Triple H, C.O.O. and the brains of the operation
● Batista as the muscle.
● Orton as Second-in-Command.

If Batista is going to take time off, Reigns would be the perfect guy to fill his role as Evolution's new "heavy"/muscle.

ClockShot 05-09-2014 04:57 PM

Is Ted DiBiase Jr. still hanging around?

He'd fit perfectly, IMO.

James Steele 05-09-2014 04:59 PM

I'm going to mark out when CM Punk returns and reveals himself to be the newest member of Evolution at WWE Payback.

Bobo 05-09-2014 05:00 PM

Brock Lesnar would fit the bill.

James Steele 05-09-2014 05:01 PM

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...98-427-500.jpg

Swiss Ultimate 05-09-2014 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ron the dial (Post 4425134)
heyman being the heel for him, and drawing most of that heat through brock lesnar, is not what i'm imagining. i love cesaro, and i love heyman, but the execution is just not doing it for me so far. and it's not like cesaro is getting a huge heel reaction.

Fans want to cheer for Cesaro because he's really entertaining. That doesn't seem to factor into the WWE decision making process though.

Shadrick 05-09-2014 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Steele (Post 4425203)
I'm going to mark out when CM Punk returns and reveals himself to be the newest member of Evolution at WWE Payback.

i would fucking lose it.

FourFifty 05-09-2014 05:45 PM

Bo Dallas.

Curd 05-09-2014 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by road doggy dogg (Post 4425017)
Also why not Alberto Del Rio, he hasn't done fuck-all in forever* and drives Rolls Royces and shit

Agreed totally. Though I can see how Sheamus could use some refreshing with a gimmick tweak. And Evolution remind me of Aces & Eights now, with their beards, bald heads, and tattoo sleeves.

dronepool 05-09-2014 11:09 PM

CM Punk should come back in a suit... but he'd still get cheers.

Heisenberg 05-09-2014 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Steele (Post 4425203)

That would be pretty heelish, chillin in the limo with Randall

Swiss Ultimate 05-09-2014 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heisenberg (Post 4425395)
That would be pretty heelish, chillin in the limo with Randall

I would be so happy.

Mr. Nerfect 05-10-2014 01:50 AM

CM Punk aligning with Evolution and The Authority would be fucking sick. Punk could take a "if you can't beat them, join them" mentality. He'd then spend the next few months having classic matches against The Shield.

Cody Rhodes would fit if they are doing this heel turn against Goldust. I'm not actually too into the idea of seeing them feud, as I'd rather they stay together as a team, but if he's a bad guy, he's going to need something to do. Cody has history with both Triple H and Orton, so him joining them would be the ultimate "sell-out" move. Rhodes working with Rollins and Ambrose gives me a bit of a mind-boner.

Dolph would work. Why does it make sense for the Dolph Ziggler character to keep hitting his head against the wall? Why wouldn't he just suck up to Triple H for a World Heavyweight Title shot? Ziggler's transformation into a member of Evolution and his "learning to jump through the hoops" attitude changecould be a landmark moment in his career, and yet you can still have moments where that brash, young, can't-help-himself antagonist Ziggler can begin to stir the pot within The Authority. Could you imagine the feud between Triple H and Ziggler that could come of this?

Sheamus would work. It'd be a good way to transition him into being a heel. But I don't know how much I'd enjoy it. Something about it just seems...there. Sheamus doesn't really bring a different dynamic to the group, despite being such a good worker. I could imagine Sheamus cutting some good promos on the subject though.

Alberto Del Rio would work too. He needs to do some sort of platform. Right now he's basically working with The Authority anyway. Being made a member of Evolution would simply lend him credibility.

FourFifty 05-10-2014 02:39 AM

I could see Big E getting the spot.
If Dancin' Dave is taking a break, Evolution needs a big man. As it stands it'll be Triple "Semi Retired" H and "50 Shades of Beige" Randy Orton. They just took the IC Strap off of Big E, so what else does he have going on? They could say he'll pass on his rematch clause because he didn't want Evolution to pass him by. Or have him lose his match, and bitch about the fans not being behind him.
Either way, filling in that enforcer spot should require a big man.

Bobo 05-10-2014 02:56 AM

Benoit would have been great he had true killer instinct he made a kid tap out.

whiteyford 05-10-2014 03:40 AM

And you just want to tap a kid.

Bobo 05-10-2014 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteyford (Post 4425571)
And you just want to tap a kid.

And you are a bender

whiteyford 05-10-2014 05:14 AM

So it's okay to be a beast, just not gay?

Bobo 05-10-2014 05:18 AM

Erm I'm not a pedo and both as bad as each other.

whiteyford 05-10-2014 05:20 AM

So being a paedo is on par with with being gay?

whiteyford 05-10-2014 05:21 AM

Just so we're all on the same WWE paige here.

Bobo 05-10-2014 05:24 AM

Yes they are both unnatural diseases. Gay is a disease it's just if we say that the PC brigade comes after us with meat cleaver and labels us as homophobes etc. it's the liberals who are the real racists and homophobes. If everyone was gay the human race would die out,

whiteyford 05-10-2014 05:27 AM

So two broads clam jousting is the same as a kid getting fucked in your opinion?

Bobo 05-10-2014 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteyford (Post 4425582)
So two broads clam jousting is the same as a kid getting fucked in your opinion?

You stupid or something? Yes that's what I said.

whiteyford 05-10-2014 05:36 AM

Didn't you want to see Divas drinking from the furry cup though?