TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   "Fan Involved In Bad Encounter With CM Punk At NHL Game" - Ryan Clark. (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=127926)

GD 10-17-2014 11:19 AM

"Fan Involved In Bad Encounter With CM Punk At NHL Game" - Ryan Clark.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motherfucking Ryan Clark
CM Punk and AJ Lee were spotted at Wednesday’s Chicago Blackhawks game.
In a post on WrestlingForum.com, a fan wrote about an encounter with former WWE champion CM Punk and his wife, current WWE Divas champion AJ Lee, at the Chicago Blackhawks game on Wednesday.
The fan asked Punk if he would take a picture with him, and he claims Punk ignored him. You can read his account below.
I was at the hawks game and I’m standing getting food and I look to my left, and literally two feet next to me AJ and Punk are standing. Now I am obsessed with both Punk and AJ so I had a little heart attack. But what I kind of didnt like is the only thing I said to them was ‘Hey Phil can I get a picture please’ and he smirked and totally ignored me, looking around like he was spacing the hell out. I didnt say anything else so he didnt think I was a crazy fan but dude, has Punk always been like this in public? It seems like he’s got a stick up his ass and doesn’t even want to acknowledge his fans that spent lots of money to get him super famous and rich. But at the same time I understand because I am sure he is totally sick and tired of always having people wanting photos with him and talk to him and asking him about coming back to WWE. I wasn’t going to ask him that but still, he should’ve at least said ‘hi’ or ‘sorry not now’.

That's brutal, guys. Talk about how much you care (*click* or not) about the Punk-meister in this thread.

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-17-2014 11:29 AM

Either the first choice or the 4th choice, but

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JtJyN2ruecY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CHARTBUSTER OUTTA NOWHERE.

..../...../..../ ~ ~ ~ ~ ..../...../..../

James Steele 10-17-2014 11:51 AM

Calling him "Phil" might have want caused him to ignore the guy. I remember on some interview he did how he felt it was disrespectful to call him "Phil".

James Steele 10-17-2014 11:52 AM

CM Punk is like Shawn Michaels in the 90s, but without the cocaine and pain killers to use as an excuse.

Heisenberg 10-17-2014 11:55 AM

The concession stand prices could also fuel Punk's rage, they could have been out of condiments too, bad time to address someone that paid 4 dollars for water. Rich or not that'll send anyone into a fan-ignoring rage

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-17-2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Steele (Post 4529495)
CM Punk is like Shawn Michaels in the 90s, but without the cocaine and pain killers to use as an excuse.

The excuse that his career is over and is now a regular citizen?

Rammsteinmad 10-17-2014 12:22 PM

I've lost interest in CM Punk.

Evil Vito 10-17-2014 12:25 PM

<font color=goldenrod>Any fan calling any wrestler by their real first name just makes the fan look like a complete idiot. That being said, Punk's been known to be like this anyway.</font>

Bad News Gertner 10-17-2014 12:29 PM

I'm willing to bet that a vagina is foreign territory to this slob.

CSL 10-17-2014 12:33 PM

I'm sure the person asking for the picture was perfectly nice etc but still the "Phil" stuff, don't really blame him

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-17-2014 12:46 PM

If you are asking for an autograph you first go up to the person and introduce yourself with some respect. HEY PHIL is bullshit no matter what he prefers to call himself. Might as well have been HEY ASSHOLE.

ron the dial 10-17-2014 01:14 PM

i love when fans think they have a right to any of this kind of stuff, and get all shitty when they are denied.

whiteyford 10-17-2014 01:22 PM

He's even kinda saying he was in the wrong asking so why make a big deal of it, fud.

Ruien 10-17-2014 01:28 PM

Nope, I do not care. What I do care about is the voting in http://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=127897. The evil forces of Slik and Clerk are battling the good people of Ruien and Shisen. Help in this cause to beat the evil combatants of TPWW!

VSG 10-17-2014 01:49 PM

What's the big deal about calling them by their real names? I get the part where he didn't want to sign or take a pic of course.

Shadrick 10-17-2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Steele (Post 4529494)
Calling him "Phil" might have want caused him to ignore the guy. I remember on some interview he did how he felt it was disrespectful to call him "Phil".

Came in to say this.

Shadrick 10-17-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VSG (Post 4529539)
What's the big deal about calling them by their real names? I get the part where he didn't want to sign or take a pic of course.

Punk said he didn't really like it because you don't really know how him as "Phil" and its only what that know him would call him.

VSG 10-17-2014 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadrick (Post 4529541)
Punk said he didn't really like it because you don't really know how him as "Phil" and its only what that know him would call him.

Not like kayfabe isn't dead long since and they behave as normal guys on social media.

If "Phil" is what he only wants close friends to call him, then that's ok in my books.

Shisen Kopf 10-17-2014 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruien (Post 4529536)
Nope, I do not care. What I do care about is the voting in http://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=127897. The evil forces of Slik and Clerk are battling the good people of Ruien and Shisen. Help in this cause to beat the evil combatants of TPWW!

This is far more important than an ex rassler ignoring some loser fan. Also, this is for 2016 contest.

Evil Vito 10-17-2014 03:26 PM

<font color=goldenrod>Plus, the man is at a sporting event with his wife. Let him be.

I had an internal markout moment when The Sandman sat a few rows ahead of me at a Phillies game years ago. Was with his kids though so I didn't bother him.</font>

Emperor Smeat 10-17-2014 04:48 PM

Considering his Twitter account and from past experiences, thought it was made clear that Punk doesn't like to be bothered in public. The whole Punk vs Phil argument is also because he doesn't like random strangers acting as if they were his close buddies even though he has no clue who they are.

Fignuts 10-17-2014 05:04 PM

When I see the words "bad encounter" I think physical altercation, or at least some harsh, vile insults.

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-17-2014 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fignuts (Post 4529623)
When I see the words "bad encounter" I think physical altercation, or at least some harsh, vile insults.

You forgot that this was a Ryan Clark post.

Seth82 10-17-2014 06:00 PM

only an idiot would call a wrestler by their real name.

slik 10-17-2014 06:43 PM

The guy doesn't sound too upset and Punk has a right to not want to do a photograph, as does any wrestler/singer/actor/politician/athlete.

road doggy dogg 10-17-2014 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARSHALL GODDAMN MATHERS
But at least have the decency in you
To leave me alone, when you freaks see me out
In the streets when I'm eating or feeding my daughter
Do not come and speak to me
I don't know you and no,
I don't owe you a motherfucking thing

holla

Nicky Fives 10-17-2014 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vito Cruz (Post 4529509)
<font color=goldenrod>Any fan calling any wrestler by their real first name just makes the fan look like a complete idiot. That being said, Punk's been known to be like this anyway.</font>

:y:

Shisen Kopf 10-17-2014 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth82 (Post 4529643)
only an idiot would call a wrestler by their real name.

If I ever run into Jim Niedhart, I'm totaling calling him Who

Droford 10-17-2014 09:17 PM

fan: Phil? Hey, Phil? Phil! Phil Brooks? Phil Brooks, I thought that was you!
Phil: (ignores fan)
fan: Hey, hey! Now, don't you tell me you don't remember me because I sure as heckfire remember you.
Phil: (continues ignoring)
Fan: Do you have life insurance, Phil? Because if you do, you could always use a little more, right? I mean, who couldn't? But you wanna know something? I got the feeling...you ain't got any. Am I right or am I right? Or am I right? Am I right?

GTS outta nowhere

CM Munk Day

Theo Dious 10-17-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fignuts (Post 4529623)

I think exposed penis.

Razzamajazz 10-17-2014 09:44 PM

fan asks for picture
rassler refuses
fan complains on internet

NEWZ

Clerk 10-18-2014 03:26 PM

No since he claims to be the best in the world when he was never the best in the world.

Thats why he quit because WWE didn't want him as the face lol

Sixx 10-18-2014 03:44 PM

Lack of interpunction makes decoding your posts three times harder.

GD 10-18-2014 05:08 PM

Going to make a "Hi Phil!" poster.