TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Am I the only one who sees..... (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=128563)

Nicky Fives 01-19-2015 10:13 AM

Am I the only one who sees.....

Paul Heyman turning on Brock Lesnar at Royal Rumble, helping Seth Rollins win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and going on to face Royal Rumble winner Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania 31?

The two would face off in the middle of the card for the championship while show is highlighted by HHH/Sting, Wyatt/Undertaker, Orton/Reigns & Cena/Lesnar.....

Big Vic 01-19-2015 10:28 AM

Can't happen, Brock needs someone to talk for him.

Nicky Fives 01-19-2015 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Vic (Post 4570170)
Can't happen, Brock needs someone to talk for him.

True, but he's gone after Mania, so what does it matter if he cannot talk? he's good enough on the mic to survive 2 months and 6 appearances on his own....

Rammsteinmad 01-19-2015 11:10 AM

I want the WWE championship match to go last. I guess it's the old-school traditional mentality, but I hate these Wrestlemania's where the title match isn't the main event.

Nicky Fives 01-19-2015 11:29 AM

I hate it as well, but I still see it happening....

JimmyMess 01-19-2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky Fives (Post 4570162)
Paul Heyman turning on Brock Lesnar at Royal Rumble, helping Seth Rollins win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and going on to face Royal Rumble winner Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania 31?

The two would face off in the middle of the card for the championship while show is highlighted by HHH/Sting, Wyatt/Undertaker, Orton/Reigns & Cena/Lesnar.....

would this be a Brock face turn? because I don't see that working for his final few months in the company.

Hanso Amore 01-19-2015 11:38 AM

The only time I would ever support a non title main event are rare retirement matches or one time mega events.

Hogan vs Rock should have went last
HBK vs Taker 2
Rock vs Cena

Otherwise the champ should go on last to help sell the title and holder.

erickman 01-19-2015 11:40 AM

Quote:

if they are going to do that they better get rusev in the main event and find a better baby face then ryback to kick his ass.

whiteyford 01-19-2015 11:53 AM

Could see him turning at Mania to give him an excuse to stay on TV, Heyman is too good not to be, don't think Rollins needs him though.

Heyman 01-19-2015 01:32 PM

Quote:

Not really. Multiple sites have been speculating as to whether Heyman will turn on Lesnar.

SlickyTrickyDamon 01-19-2015 02:47 PM

I see the Shield re-forming and attacking both before Heyman turns. Believe In the Shield.

Droford 01-19-2015 03:20 PM

Lesnar should be prepared for it considering Heyman turned on him before in a title match to cost him the title. If he f5s Heyman only to get curbstomped and lose they could use Lesnar in team anti authority

Emperor Smeat 01-19-2015 04:15 PM

Can see that happening especially if the WWE wants to have Heyman stick around after Mania and suddenly lose all interest in Lesnar as champ.

Don't see the title match being in the middle or anywhere else besides the main event of Mania. Crowd is super hot for Bryan and the rub Rollins would get by going last at Mania could be huge.

Tazz Dan 01-19-2015 04:54 PM

I think it's a possibility, and would makes sense to get the belt off Brock if he is indeed leaving after Mania.

Also, Brock doesn't need Heyman as a mouth piece. He cuts an average promo, but can do good enough himself to get by if need be. He's done it before.

#1-norm-fan 01-19-2015 07:30 PM

Can't see any way we see Brock vs Cena again at WrestleMania. Other than that, its not completely implausible.

XL 01-20-2015 09:24 AM

I can't see them doing Bryan vs. Rollins with the title. Maybe Reigns vs Rollins in a battle of former Shield members. Again, that doesn't scream "Mania Main Event".

I'm working on the assumption we get Rollins vs. Orton at Mania which puts Rollins out of the title picture.

Reigns vs Lesnar
Cena vs Rusev
Sting vs HHH
Bray vs Taker (maybe)

Which leaves Bryan on the outs, with the likes of Ambrose, Ziggler, Ryback, etc.

The Mania picture is still wide open really.

drave 01-20-2015 10:16 AM

Starting to think that there will have to be a year where nothing feels like a "mania main event", as much as that phrase comes up lately.

I mean, they are slightly starting to push new talent who are potential headliners for future WM's.

It seems like there will either be a year described as above OOOORRRRR there will be a "new standard" with new names (NOT Cena, Orton, etc.) that will have to do.

Clerk 01-20-2015 11:23 AM

Never visioned this. But now that i think about it, Heyman has been acting weird. This will be a bigger turn than Brad Pitt's sex scandal will Russel Wilson.

Spaff 01-20-2015 11:44 AM

Does anyone else think anyone else has the slightest chance of winning the rumble.

drave 01-20-2015 11:48 AM

I think that one guy will win

JimmyMess 01-20-2015 11:51 AM

he's pretty good. but you should see the other guy.

Nicky Fives 01-21-2015 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XL (Post 4570949)
I can't see them doing Bryan vs. Rollins with the title. Maybe Reigns vs Rollins in a battle of former Shield members. Again, that doesn't scream "Mania Main Event".

I'm working on the assumption we get Rollins vs. Orton at Mania which puts Rollins out of the title picture.

Reigns vs Lesnar
Cena vs Rusev
Sting vs HHH
Bray vs Taker (maybe)

Which leaves Bryan on the outs, with the likes of Ambrose, Ziggler, Ryback, etc.

The Mania picture is still wide open really.

This could work as well....the secondary matches I listed were just what I wanted to see/seemed more likely.....

Franchise 01-21-2015 01:13 PM

Quote:

Yes that's a possibility.

I wouldn't be surprised if Taker re-appeared and cost Lesnar the title in one way or another i.e. just as he's celebrating.....Taker pops out a staredow, smirk from Lesnar and then he chokeslams Lesnar, Rollins cashes in.

Nicky Fives 01-21-2015 02:41 PM

I see Heyman attempting to cost Lesnar, it backfiring and Lesnar retains somehow.... then with after-match shenanigans, Rollins cashes in and wins the title.....

JimmyMess 01-22-2015 08:36 AM

Yeah I'm pretty convinced regardless of what happens during the match, whether its Cena or Lesnar, Rollins is cashing in afterwords