TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Predict the next BIG retirement (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=129253)

Heisenberg 04-16-2015 11:34 PM

Predict the next BIG retirement

Between now and Wrestlemania 32, predict the next retirement that will be from a long tenured wrestler or shockingly early retirement.

Winner gets a meet and greet with owenbrown, along with a 4x4 signed portrait of Owen White.

*insert badass Leg Drop .gif to cater to 18-34 demographic*
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/473...-legdrop-o.gif

Feel free to talk about Tatanka as well

Also, answer the question of how much the new Star Wars movie matters to you. I mean, go to town or jizz to it. What have you got to lose?

Talk about a person you interacted with at the store today and question your existence.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-k4VbS297xG...+Backstage.gif

Frank Drebin 04-16-2015 11:45 PM

Golddust or Rollermacka.

I'll take Daniel Bryan as a Dark Horse

Bad News Gertner 04-16-2015 11:47 PM

Daniel Bryan

Heisenberg 04-16-2015 11:52 PM

oh shit, Daniel Bryan getting the heat all up in here. That would be massive. Going for the jugular

Fignuts 04-17-2015 12:35 AM

Daniel Bryan, the way things are looking.

jizzing everywhere cause of new Star Wars. I'm jizzing right now.

no cute chicks at the store today so I didn't talk to anyone #pullmyfinger

Disturbed316 04-17-2015 12:45 AM

Sadly, I think Daniel Bryan might be next, things aren't looking good for him.

Jazzy Foot 04-17-2015 01:16 AM

Daniel Bryan. For a while I have felt things are not going well for him and that the reason he was not put in the victory spot for the RR or eliminated early was the injury issues.

It took me a while to get over Edge's early retirement and sadly I feel we may have to deal with Bryan's retirement within the next 12 months.

Undertaker is another obvious candidate and Sting but whether the latter will "retire" within the WWE remit i.e. have a last match, a retirement match or post-WM Raw retirement tribute etc, remains to be seen. Sting strikes me as the person that may well come back for a final match or two and when "it's time" he will simply go quietly without much fanfare as that's how he likes it. A bit like Aslan in a way.

I said elsewhere that I think Mark Henry, Kane and Big Show will call it quits within 5 years if not sooner. Although I can't think of any other "big guys" i.e. 7 footers around at the moment so they might fill that void?

Cody Hall wrestles right? He's about 6'10 maybe a future in the WWE/NXT etc?

Rammsteinmad 04-17-2015 05:20 AM

What does "retirement" really mean?

Isn't Undertaker already retired? I mean, he wrestles once a year, it's not like he's an active member of the roster.

Guys like Jim Duggan, Jimmy Snuka and Roddy Piper could be considered retired, but they still make periodic appearances, and even the occasional in-ring action. Not much different than Undertaker.

I'd probably go with Mark Henry.

Blonde Moment 04-17-2015 05:35 AM

1) Daniel Bryan
2) Golddust
3) Mark Henry
4) Kane
5) Brie Bella

DAMN iNATOR 04-17-2015 05:35 AM

I don't consider 'Taker retired. He may only wrestle once a year, but that's enough for him to be called a part-timer IMO.

Is Vince considered to be retired? I mean, he doesn't make very many appearances and hasn't been active in the ring in a while, yet I'm sure he probably still has most of the say in how things happen. If he's not considered retired, he's who I would pick.

And FTR, Bryan's not going anywhere. He's still got at least another 2-3 more WWE WHC runs in him if not more...bunch of damn idiots in this thread. :nono:

JimmyMess 04-17-2015 07:43 AM

From the "dirt sheets" it sounds like WWE is very concerned about Bryan's health, Mr. iNATOR

Ruien 04-17-2015 08:17 AM

If those rumors are true I hope he last to the next Mania for a retirment match. If not at least SummerSlam. Just want to hear the HUGE eruption of No chants that will fill the stadium.

Hanso Amore 04-17-2015 08:46 AM

vince

Heisenberg 04-17-2015 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad (Post 4617314)
What does "retirement" really mean?

Isn't Undertaker already retired? I mean, he wrestles once a year, it's not like he's an active member of the roster.

Guys like Jim Duggan, Jimmy Snuka and Roddy Piper could be considered retired, but they still make periodic appearances, and even the occasional in-ring action. Not much different than Undertaker.

I'd probably go with Mark Henry.

With the long tenured, they usually make a big deal out of them, like HBK.

With the ones in their prime, it's usually a career ending injury(Edge) that definitely rules them out.

Nicky Fives 04-17-2015 09:17 AM

Kane

Shisen Kopf 04-17-2015 11:34 AM

The Uso on the left. Maybe Wade Barrett if he gets hurt again

Shisen Kopf 04-17-2015 11:37 AM

Let's hope and pray that the gods protect #HABM so he will never retire.

Emperor Smeat 04-17-2015 05:39 PM

Big Show or Bryan.

Could see Big Show retiring once the Authority stuff is done with the Andre trophy as the big thank you gift by the WWE for his career. Bryan's health issues are a problem but if he can last till Mania, a huge retirement match would be a great way to go out.

DAMN iNATOR 04-18-2015 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyMess (Post 4617329)
From the "dirt sheets" it sounds like WWE is very concerned about Bryan's health, Mr. iNATOR

Yeah, God forbid if one guy on the roster doesn't eat meat like everyone else. As far as I can tell he's in as good a shape as he's ever been. I wonder if the real reason, what with rumors of the Bellas leaving could be him wanting go try and start a family and just not have to deal with being away from his family for 300+ days a year.

Ruien 04-18-2015 09:36 PM

Will Big Show and Kane even have a big retirement match/story line like HBK and Ric Flair? They have been around forever and done a TON for the company but are they on that type of status to get something huge out of it. Maybe they could be put into a win or retire match after screwing the Authority (Like Kane turns on Rollins and HHH makes a match Kane must beat *insert name here* or retire). I believe that is more likely and then a big speech on Raw.

Fignuts 04-19-2015 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR (Post 4617819)
Yeah, God forbid if one guy on the roster doesn't eat meat like everyone else. As far as I can tell he's in as good a shape as he's ever been. I wonder if the real reason, what with rumors of the Bellas leaving could be him wanting go try and start a family and just not have to deal with being away from his family for 300+ days a year.

lol what is this post?

Fignuts 04-19-2015 12:24 AM

Dr. DAMN iNATOR asserting Bryan's medical well being from watching raw on his couch.

and lol @ anti-vegan agenda theories

Corndad 04-19-2015 12:46 PM

Sadly 1 of my 2 favorites, probably both, will be retired by the end of the year. Kurt Angle and the already mentioned in this thread Daniel Bryan.

Sixx 04-19-2015 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fignuts (Post 4617874)
Dr. DAMN iNATOR asserting Bryan's medical well being from watching raw on his couch.

and lol @ anti-vegan agenda theories

Come on, we all know that CM Punk died cause he was a vegan.

Lock Jaw 04-19-2015 01:28 PM

Dunno about the next BIG retirement, but I could see Hornswoggle being the next LITTLE retirement.

Heyman 04-23-2015 02:55 PM

I think it will be Goldust, followed by Undertaker.

And possibly Daniel Bryan. :(

Sting also tasted cock at Wrestlemania, and so the WWE may no longer have any future use for him, as they pretty much got what they wanted out of Sting.

loopydate 04-23-2015 03:21 PM

Big Show. When I saw him two months ago, I got a strong feeling that it was his last Nashville show. Even though his team lost the dark main event, he stayed in the ring after everybody else left. His music played and he left with no angle, he just like rode off into the sunset. He also looked like he was having real trouble getting around, as he was using the stairs to get in and out of the ring instead of just climbing up.

Rollermacka 04-25-2015 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Drebin (Post 4617259)
Golddust or Rollermacka.

I'll take Daniel Bryan as a Dark Horse

Lol, I'll never retire.... I'm trying to figure out a way to pull a Tupac and still put out new matches decades after I'm dead.

Anyways for the post, I'll take Kane. He still looks great physically but he's 47 years old..... after 30 years of wrestling his body has to be screaming