TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Discontinue (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=127519)

Heisenberg 08-29-2014 10:56 AM

Discontinue

NOT ENOUGH PPL WATCH RAW TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN, FORGET ABOUT IT.

Credits to the road doggy dogg for helping this.

It's going to be a lot of work to explain this and I will more in depth if there is interest, but with the current lack of interest in the RAW/PPV threads, perhaps boosting your post quality against someone will make you think twice about just "being there".

Things needed:

Several bookers/GM types

Initial poster signups

Initial tournament matches during said events to put belts on champions

Right now I'm thinking that a poll can be made to vote on a match directly after RAW/PPV or the next day. The poll/thread can be created by anyone participating in the matchup and/or the GM.

The current WWE belts are going to be used and translated into TPWW instead of WWE so when a title gets taken away for any reason, we can adapt and overcome with them.

If you have any interest in being a contending poster in this then sign up below.

Particpants so far:

Shisen Kopf
drave(maybe?)
Tazz Dan
road doggy dogg
Lock Jaw(under anonymity)
Poit

Shisen Kopf 08-29-2014 10:58 AM

Im declaring myself inaugural US Champion. Woooo!

Heisenberg 08-29-2014 10:59 AM

For example: if Cool King was IC Champ and the number one contender for the IC strap was in the RAW thread at the same time and was challenged, that'd be legit. The IC Champ can choose to decline the matchup as well, only to be overruled by a GM or Triple A, the CEO of this forum.

Shisen Kopf 08-29-2014 11:00 AM

SPOILER: show
USA#1

Heisenberg 08-29-2014 11:02 AM

Bookers: trusted appointed posters who will help make matches to help posters climbing the ladder to get to a #1 contender's match or Championship match

Heisenberg 08-29-2014 11:05 AM

Champions: Title holders that can choose to decline matchups and not even show up on RAW/PPVs, but there will be a certain strip rule in place if the Champion is straight up being unChampion-like, so the fans/bookers/GMs are pretty much in control of preventing stupid behavior.

drave 08-29-2014 11:12 AM

Sounds good. I would be down but I watch the Hulu edition of RAW on Tuesday because it is 90 minutes of action packed action. I am never active during PPV's either due to watching them :(

Tazz Dan 08-29-2014 11:18 AM

I'll be in this in whatever capacity you would like me to be.

road doggy dogg 08-29-2014 11:19 AM

adapt or perish

Lock Jaw 08-29-2014 11:26 AM

I will be the Anonymous General Manager, but don't tell anybody.

Poit 08-29-2014 11:28 AM

I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm in.

Heisenberg 08-29-2014 11:36 AM

Just something I can lay out more understandable like later when I get home.

I know posters like to watch the shows fully, so that's something I'll have to work around. I just see a good core of ppl during the RAW/PPV threads that'd probably into defending a championship during these events and make them put more input into their minds about the events being watched.

Bad News Gertner 08-29-2014 05:18 PM

Sure

ron the dial 08-29-2014 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poit (Post 4500347)
I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm in.

Emperor Smeat 08-29-2014 06:10 PM

Is this replacing the annual Wrestling Forum champion tournament?

I'll join either way.

Heisenberg 08-29-2014 06:45 PM

It's only for the TPWW live thread Championships, it will encourage more participation and you'll hear from peers about how good or bad you post against others. I'm going to explain more as I go, but I promise to make it worthwhile