TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   entertainment forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   LOST Theories (will have spoliers) (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=89293)

El Fangel 05-08-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XL (Post 3852765)
Yeah, I believe I was your "inspiration" for starting again (and dragging the missus along for the ride). We last watched The Hunting Party (S2 E11) [Jack, Locke and Sawyer follow Michael who left to look for his son. They meet "the others". More is shown about Jack's back-story.]

Claire is "into it" but we don't get that much time to watch it. We'll get there eventually though.

You were. With Doctor Who not back until the fall and Supernatural pretty much unwatchable I convinced my wife to watch at least the first season after watching the Pilot awhile before and her showing little interest in it.

Both loved the ride and the fact I had not watched the last 7-8 episodes made it that much better. I thought I knew the ending but it wasn't what I thought at all.

Skippord 05-09-2012 05:49 AM

hey I recently watched Lost, who would like to hear my thoughts on it?

XL 05-09-2012 03:24 PM

You posted a thread in casual, right? I was reading along until I fell behind. Didn't wanna "spoil" anything for myself (despite having seen the entire series twice already).

Skippord 05-09-2012 03:27 PM

yeah, it ended up being like 46 pages long. I feel like it's a pretty good read if you're super bored and gung ho about Lost.

El Fangel 05-09-2012 03:44 PM

Will read it later.

Skippord 05-09-2012 03:55 PM

I would like to know if it comes off as insane ramblings when I was watching like 10 episodes a night

El Fangel 05-09-2012 03:57 PM

I was one of the few who posted in it, but yes, they were lol.

Corporate CockSnogger 05-10-2012 05:50 AM

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Corporate CockSnogger 05-10-2012 05:55 AM

TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs. TheresafallsupthestairsTheresafallsdownthestairs.